[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon? >Anon? >"Oh sorry i was on my phone"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1449165956723.jpg (207 KB, 1000x673) Image search: [Google]
1449165956723.jpg
207 KB, 1000x673
>Anon?
>Anon?
>"Oh sorry i was on my phone"
>Haha ok thats no problem. We were just wondering - and dont judge us for asking but ... Why are you such a fucking faggot loser
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
people just tell me to try harder but this is about what i can handle.
>>
>>24747408
huh? how does that relate to anything?
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>24747408
>>24747789
Oh i get it now you actually answered the question why you were such a faggot loser
This wasn't clear to me
>>
>>24747830

hallo reddit
>>
I think everyone in this thread just needs to take a step back and reconsider their life. Me included
>>
aahahha sick
>>
>>24747383
>"i guess i just don't have any time to deal with your ridiculous bullshit... heh"

what i wouldn't give to go back a couple of years while retaining my biting whit
>>
File: 6745737373457.gif (641 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
6745737373457.gif
641 KB, 600x420
>>24747940
to expand on this, imagine going back to about the first grade while retaining the mind you currently posses now

imagine the fucking lives you could destroy

>walk up to substitute teacher
>"hey little guy!"
>"your wife is with another man, right. now"
>heh what do i know im just a kid!
>>
>>24747925
sen?
>>
Would a fucking faggot loser get dubs like these?
>>
>>24748098
I meant trips actually
>>
>>24747888
fuck you faggot you fucking shit i hope you choke on a dick while someone rips out your intestines with a pair of tweezers in your womb. fucking
>hello reddit
you piece of shit. You just didn't know what to post and made that fucking faggy sentence appear. Fuck you i hope you get aids while you choke on that dick
>>
>>24747383
i would take both of their water and splash it into their faces then watch their make up get fucked upo and ask them why they are so fucking ugly and fat and need to use that shit in the first place. then eat her pankacke
>>
>>24747383
>That's homophobic ladies
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.