[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the average/ common people so obsessed w sex? Is it something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Why are the average/ common people so obsessed w sex? Is it something only the media is feeding us or is it real
>>
>>24747074
its really simple i think.
we are biologically designed to have sex to procreate

this has made for all kinds of weird permutations

also, it simply feels good. its a shallow feelgood.
but combined with love its one of the best things ever
>>
You have a low libido or are asexual or are schizoid
>>
>>24747074

legalize nationwide mary-juana and people will calm down.
>>
Hormones i guess senpai
>>
it's human nature
>>
>>24747074
It's men mostly. Men are cancerous non-human creatures who only feel aggression and lust so they've corrupted all of society into that.
>>
>>24747190
t. toasted roastie
>>
>>24747330
Nope. A guy. You're still shit.
>>
>>24747357
WOW
an actual, factual, bull prepper
>>
>>24747140
No, most people are plebs and their libido is unnecessarily high. I am actually achieving things wm y life
>>
>>24747368
Nope. No woman will touch you and I'm better than you.
>>
>>24747140
or are ugly
>>
File: 1442374808082.jpg (80 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1442374808082.jpg
80 KB, 853x480
>>24747389
Actually, if you look at humans as animals and not as the glorious gods we are, a high libido is a good thing, you get hornier often, therefore you get more chances and more incentive to breed more and more often.

>>24747415
lol bro you feelin okay today? u need some water bro ur actin a little funny bro lol
think you need to get the FUCK outta here bro before me and my niggas come and fuck your wife and cum in her, and then take some of our cum and inject it into your balls so your babies turn black if you try to cum in your wife ever again
>>
>>24747074
Well its not a bad thing to not want it. Its a shallow feelgood
>>24747131
thats very, very easy to tempt people with so advertising uses it ALL THE TIME.

Then a whole 'culture' has formed around it due to constant exposure. yeah we all get horny because we are just animals but its not like every action we make should be to get sex.
>>
>>24747074

look at ancient rome bruh
>>
>>24747725
You mean how it lies in ruins with its territory occupied by a foreign and hostile culture?
>>
>>24747589
I wish there was more to this life and society than mindless hedonism
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.