[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OCD Things You Do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1448766336300.png (180 KB, 397x385) Image search: [Google]
1448766336300.png
180 KB, 397x385
Who here is /ocd/ here?
>Be me, 10 years old.
>Bring a stick of gum to school everyday because I have shit breath since I hated brushing my teeth.
>Store the wrappers in my hoodie like a degenerate.
>Decide to go full autismo and over the next 5 years continually bring a single stick of gum everyday just so I can keep the wrapper.
>At end of week I store the 5 crumbled up gum wrappers in one of my nightstand drawers.
>Did this all throughout 5th grade, Middle school, and High school.
>Literally thousands of gum wrapper in this drawer because of my autistic self.
>These days, cannot even leave the house unless I bring a stick of gum with me
>Has gotten that bad.

>Also, fill in all the holes in letters on my worksheets like a fucking maximus autismus.

You guys?
>>
>have routine when I go to bed
>have notepad files on my desktop that tell me things I want to do tomorrow just in case I forget (I never fucking forget something just pushes me to make these fucking things BECAUSE MY BRAIN IS RETARDED)
>have to check all of them 5 times exactly
>have to then turn my case fans to quiet so they won't accidentally start up loud
>THEY'RE ALREADY ON QUIET
>STILL HAVE TO CLICK QUIET FOUR TIMES EXACTLY
>then have to clear my cache three times exactly using RUN
>then have to go back to all my notepad files and check them 5 times each again to make sure nothing changed
>can finally shut computer down
>then have to check my door lock an unknown amount of times, my brain just eventually clicks and says "its locked now" even though it's visibly locked
>when this is finally done, I can go to sleep
>get all comfy and start to drift off
>OH JESUS FUCK I FORGOT SOMETHING
>SHOULD I RESTART MY COMPUTER AND ADD IT TO THE "REMEMBER" FILE OR JUST WRITE IT ON PAPER AND PUT IT UNDERNEATH MY MOUSE

>if restart computer, proceed to add to the file
>then proceed to do the whole fucking process over again

ABSTRACT
KIND
OF
HELL
>>
>>24747159
okay wow that blows my thing out of the fuckin water.
>>
>>24747062
>laying face down on couch sleeping
>imagine myself turning 360 degrees in a spinning motion on the couch
>keep imagining it while not even doing it
>can't stop thinking about it, just keep spinning and spinning in my mind
>had to get up off the couch

I remember that from when I was a kid. When I get high I tend to bring up this latent OCD shit that I seem to have. I am normal sober though.

When I get too high I start imagining something sharp going into my eyes and ears, then I cant stop thinking about it. I will sort of cringe at the thought of an ice pick digging through my ear or eyes. Then the thought sticks with me all night.
>>
>>24747257
yeah it's godawful
>>
this one is pretty usual
>washing hands almost after evrything i do
>become nervous if cant wash them for a while because i "cant" touch my face like a fucking autist then
>>
>be me in 4th grade
>tired of kids touching my desk or bumping into it while walking to their seats and shit
>each day my mommy would put a bottle of water in my lunch box
>I figured out that if you take off the plastic thing under the cap and flip it inside out these little plastic spiky things stick out around it
>figure out that they slide perfectly onto the desk legs
>spend 4 days collecting 4 spiky things and when I have enough I take them out of my little desk drawer (remember when desks had storage, i miss that shit) and put them on the legs
>kids walk past my desk and get there legs scratched up
>people call me weird but it didn't even matter cause by the end of the week I had that whole class trained, everyone would go out of there way to avoid bumping into my desk
>I'm a genius
idk if that's ocd, but around the same age I used to have to repeat different catchphrases for different actions I wanted to do (i.e. if I was about to run I had to make the sound effect of a car engine starting, if I wanted to turn on the shower I had to whistle, etc.)
>>
>>24748420
>Successfully defeated the normies
You are my new fucking hero anon
>>
>>24747062
>>24747345
You don't have OCD. You aren't "quirky" or "random".
>>
>>24747159
But you can make all of that funnier simply by narrating it
>>
>>24748420
I'd like a son like you
>>
>>24749093
No one said they were quirky or random. I think you have autism.
>>
>>24749071
I'm the hero /r9k/ needs, but not the one it deserves
>>24749198
I'd like a daddy like you <3
>>
>Left sock/shoe first, always. The whole day is ruined if I get it wrong.
>everything on a table must align in some way when I'm eating
and recently, I've found myself counting my steps.
>>
>>24749159
shit that might be a good idea
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.