[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Made this thread on /b/ but they deleted it for no reason so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Made this thread on /b/ but they deleted it for no reason so maybe you guys will appreciate it more
Yesterday afternoon I watched as my little sister lost her virginity on our living room couch
Ask me anything
>>
Green text the events with as many details as possible
>>
>>24746432
What do you get out of lying on the internet?
>>
>>24746455
Quick synopsis
>have living room where you can see down into it from upstairs
>hear front door open
>go to look
>see sister and guy making out on couch
>already shocked
>it gets really hot and heavy
>clothes come off
>he has his mouth all over her body
>she blows him for a little bit
>he lays her down and fucks her

>>24746506
Never tried it. Can I get stuff that way? I want a porsche.
>>
>>24746531
Nah, your story was shit. I'm not giving you a Porsche.
>>
are you sure she was a virgin?

are you a kek
>>
Were you keked by your sister's bf?
>>
>>24746554
Then you were right, I should have lied.

>>24746559
Yeah, she told him beforehand she was, plus when they first started she was clearly in a lot of pain.

Also I might be a kek. The keks are among us.
>>
>>24746584
Well for one, he's not her bf.
For another, I...guess? Depends on how broad your definition of kek is. 4chan calls everyona kek anymore, so probably.
>>
>>24746586
You should have lied better.
>>
Was she hot? How old was she and did she got a tight body?

Also did you jack off to it?
>>
>>24746666
Nice quads, satan

And yeah, no other way to put it...she looked really hot. She has a really nice, toned, muscular athlete's body. And she's 16.

>Also did you jack off to it?
Not while it was happening, I didn't want them to hear me. Fapped about a million times afterwards though.
>>
How do I get a qt in my class if ive never said more than 5 words in that class.
>>
>>24746755
Well you've got to find a reason to talk to her, obviously. This is kind of delicate, since if you hold out for the perfect opportunity, it may never come, but you'll come off as creepy if you force a non-opportunity. But just kind of try to put yourself in a position to talk to her.
>>
>>24746810
Thanks senpai. I'll look for that. Good luck with the sister thing.
>>
>>24746602
>4chan calls everyona kek anymore
>anymore
Are you a filthy immigrant or are you just fucking retarded? Because that's not how English works.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.