[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be American >get shot Seriously, what is it with you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1446494418168.jpg (1020 KB, 1278x1456) Image search: [Google]
1446494418168.jpg
1020 KB, 1278x1456
>be American
>get shot

Seriously, what is it with you insecure faggots and guns?
>>
our gun violence statistics are severely overinflated because suicides by gun are counted as gun violence.
>>
Why the fuck should Johnny law and uncle Sam be trusted with a gun and not me? Fuck that I don't trust them
>>
>>24746286
honestly who cares anymore. It's not like most people here leave their house
>>
>>24747006
Home invasion
>>
>>24747137

>be American
>not even safe in your own homes
>>
>>24746286

Because we need to keep them black kids off our lawns and off our wives and daughters.

Obviously you aren't aware of the joy that can be had through legally ventilating your crazy neighbor when he finally breaks into your house.
>>
>>24746286
german (legally) hazguns here. fucking faggot op.
>>
>>24746286

>be black
>shoot others

Seriously, what is it with you insecure faggots and protecting yourselves?
>>
TWENTY TIMES A DAY

EVERY DAY

UNTIL YOU BELIEVE IT

seriously, does no one notice these threads are being forced here?
>>
>>24747361

>upset gunkek detected
>>
I don't know, what is it with you insecure faggots shitposting all the time about a country you supposedly hate? You sure talk about it a lot.
>>
where are these badass concealed carry warriors during these mass shootings?

isn't that the whole point?
>>
>>24746286
>be British
>get stabbed

Seriously, what is it with you insecure limeys and gun control?
>>
>>24747393
Most of the places recently attacked are places of business where guns aren't allowed or where gun control doesn't allow for concealed carry.

That's why you don't hear about a mass shooting in stand-your-ground states like Texas or Florida.
>>
>>24746286
i would be glad if i would get shot.
i prefer a headshot of course.
>>
File: bb8.jpg (55 KB, 680x780) Image search: [Google]
bb8.jpg
55 KB, 680x780
>>24746286

Yeah I agree man, Americans are fucked up.

I'm glad to be french.

> Oh shit
>>
File: True American.jpg (120 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
True American.jpg
120 KB, 853x543
That is the true price of freedom, but I wouldn't expect you communists to understand the concepts of freedom.
>>
File: dunno.jpg (21 KB, 321x445) Image search: [Google]
dunno.jpg
21 KB, 321x445
>be Robot
>get trolled

Seriously, what is it with you copypasta unfunny faggots?
>>
>>24749148

Kek

Amerilards actually believe that crap
>>
>be French
>get shot
>officers don't have guns
>have to wait for special officers with guns to show up
>159 more people get shot before the police can do jack shit about it
>shitpost on memechan about gun control like I have room to talk
Yuropoors, everyone
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.