[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you creepfucks so god damn bitter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Why are you creepfucks so god damn bitter?
>>
>>24745356
Cause people like you call us creepfucks
>>
>>24745356
Fuck you cancer. If my species wasn't cancer I wouldn't hate you. I will devote my life to making you suffer, killing you then eating and/or raping you.
>>
>>24745356
well it's pretty hard to be basically pleasant to people when your whole life is trash
>>
>>24745356
Awwww are you sensitive OP?
>>
>>24745356
>>24745392
/thread
now go back to reddit or tumblr or the kitchen whichever you scaped from
>>
>>24745356
The bitterness is a result of the depression that is a result of the social anxiety that is the result of being autistic.
>>
>>24745356
fuck off i dont need your retarded shit.
>>
Almost everyone who posts on /r9k/ is an inferior human being. Look at how weak the will is, how quick they are to blame others, how quick they are to retreat. They are cowards, idiots, and shameless pleasure seekers. They have no character, no virtue, only scorn for everyone else. The people of /r9k/ have no redeeming values whatsoever, and if there lay, dormant in their souls anything of value, they would refuse to dig it up and show it to the world. It would take them much effort and they consider it better to do nothing and stagnate than to work and improve themselves, even if only slightly.

They are the trash of society, and would be so regardless of how society itself is structured. That is what /r9k/ is. What do you expect when you come here?
>>
>>24745356
>>24745621

Oh look.

Roasties and S-jews

You fucking love it you little shitnuggets.

Otherwise you wouldn't be here.
>>
>>24745621
Did you just define yourself by posting that here?
>>
>>24745621
Lol why don't you tell us about how virtuous and succesful your life is? Dumbass.. oh and include a pic of yourself ;)
>>
I'm a genuinely nice guy, most people know that I'd give them the shirt off my back, but I post here because of my height. There's really nothing I can do about it, self improvement isn't a possibility for someone like myself.

I can go through life being pleasant to others but it won't change the fact five inches of height makes me a no go zone for like every woman that I like and even those that I don't.

Not even bitter about it, it's just what it is.
>>
Being surrounded by stupidity will do that to you
>>
TAKE

THESE BROKEN WINGS

AND LEARN TO FLY AGAIN
>>
>>24745681
I'm a white male. Not an SJW, you can search desustorage and see that's the case, where I bash niggers, jews, etc.
>>24745684
No, I didn't.
>>
>>24745685
Let us look at the average /r9k/ poster..

>What the average /r9k/ poster primarily wants
Physical pleasure. The most desirable thing to an average /r9k/ poster is sex with an attractive female. That is what they want most out of life, by far. The majority of threads in which people claim that they desire something, are threads of the type where someone says they want to have sex and would do anything for it. Not of anything else but sex.
>What the average /r9k/ poster has in themselves
Hatred of themselves, and of others. No desires but to fulfill their craving for sex. No motivation to self improve. No capacity for self reflection. Hatred of those below them, for they feel superior to them. Hatred of those who are superior to them, because the superior have something that they do not. Hatred of themselves for not being able to fulfill their own desires.
>How the average /r9k/ poster lives
In agony. Either wallowing in self pity and depression or continuously shuffling about to attempt to fulfill their base physical desires. The /r9k/ poster lets themselves be completely and utterly controlled by their desire to have sex.

When I compare myself to that, the winner seems clear.
>>
>>24745690
Please give height when complaining about being a manlet.

I bet I've seen someone as tall as you with a gf.
>>
>>24745945
and yet, here you are
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>>
>>24745356
Why shouldn't I be?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.