[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>90% of the people here who claim to be robots have friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1444258244610.png (126 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1444258244610.png
126 KB, 500x281
>90% of the people here who claim to be robots have friends
Nothing makes my blood boil more than this.
>>
I have 0 (zero) friends.
>>
You could date and have friends and still be a robot.
>>
hello newfag

there's literally no such thing as being a 'robot'.

it's a confabulation. a contrived invention. the only people who take it seriously are people who weren't around to see arcanine before there were autism contests about who was the most pathetic piece of human garbage i.e. 'robot'.

'robot/alpha' then 'robot/chad' then 'robot/normie' was always shitposting.
>>
>>24744794
Im so sick of the trolls

Just leave
>>
None here mate, you bastards are my '''''''friends'''''
>>
>le normalfags can't be robots
ugh just stop this meme
>>
>>24744827
Reddit, please shut the fuck up.
>>
>>24744730
Are friends people you meet in real life?
>>
>>24744827
back to reddit you piece of shit.
>>
Real robots don't post.
>>
what's most baffling is why normalfags WANT to be robots
>>
>>24744866
>>24745093
t. wasn't here before the board was deleted.
>>
>>24744730
>be cyborg
>no friends

i don't get it. why pretend to be something you're not. of all places, how do you want to try and be like everyone else fucking here of all places?
>>
I had friends
really good ones too

but i moved overseas and my autism just let all those connections fade away

now the closest thing to friends i got are a few online acquaintances who i interact with for mostly work related stuff

i get my dose of social interaction primarily from image boards
>>
File: 3227398399299484939.jpg (54 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
3227398399299484939.jpg
54 KB, 800x800
>no friends
>never even went to school so I can't even bond with robots over highschool horror stories

You've never known true pain until you realize that in the past 25 years of your life you haven't done anything worth talking about.
>>
>>24746430
>25
>homeschooled
>haven't done anything worth talking about

are you me?
>>
File: tfw_You_Kill_Smough_First.jpg (32 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
tfw_You_Kill_Smough_First.jpg
32 KB, 350x350
>tfw 1 online friend

Feels alright man.
>>
>>24744794
This is actually true. Both me and my gf have friends and post here on r9k.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.