[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Desperate Rage Thread I am poor, ugly and nobody likes me. Lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 7179185zoomed.jpg (44 KB, 566x768) Image search: [Google]
7179185zoomed.jpg
44 KB, 566x768
Desperate Rage Thread

I am poor, ugly and nobody likes me.
Lost genetic lottery, balding at the age of 22. Currently my mobile phone is smashed and my old computer started messing up today. Soon i will lose one of the few items that i own.

I want to kill myself but i can't afford to purchase a gun and other means of suicide seem too risky. I can't tell anyone how badly i want to die because they will just tell me that life gets better and shrug it off.

Luckily no one gives a fuck about me enough to try to stop me. It pisses me off that some cunts will pretend they liked and cared after i am gone. It pisses me off that some of you will call me a coward.

I fucking hate everything that is cute since it reminds me of how hideous i am. Because of that anime, movies and tv series are ruined for me. I CAN'T STAND HAPPY ATTRACTIVE CUNTS HAVING A HAPPY ENDING

Fuck life. There is no reason to continue this existence of mine but no one is willing to help me out and put me out of my misery.
>>
File: gottagetagrip.png (846 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
gottagetagrip.png
846 KB, 667x1000
Get over yourself and do some pushups you cunt.
>>
>>24743823
That's fucking retarded. I ll be bald by 25 what good will exercise do? No one will respect me and it's not like i care about attracting sluts.

Even if i wanted to attract sluts i couldn't because i am balding ugly shit .
>>
>>24743874
Use a mask, and if you are a nigger cover your body too. You can still be badass
>>
>>24744092
This post is pretty retarded senpai
>>
>>24744119
As if yours isn't. I'm paying you with the same coin. We are all ugly here, balding is just another cent to the bill,we deal with it, we concentrate in more meaningful things than being physically attractive. If you can't get it you probably should kill yourself anon.
>>
>>24744194
>As if yours isn't.

It's not
>>
>>24744208
I meant the Original Post, not your reply.
>>
>>24744228
Well fuck you too weeb
>>
>>24744194
What meaningful things? My life sucks and being ugly is only the cherry on top of the cake. I love how you can't fucking read a short post
>>
>mixed race freak
>manlet
>no ethnicity
FUCKING KILL ME
FUCK YOU DAD AND FUCK YOU MOM
>>
>>24743670
Same balding is my only reason for suicide
>>
File: splash.jpg (8 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
splash.jpg
8 KB, 276x183
>Tfw Genetically gifted normies can't relate to your problems
>"Well, I just studied and got straight As/Just walked up her and talked/Just got the job, it was easy! Anyone can do it"

I fucking hate happy people. Life is rigged
>>
>>24744647
mixed race untermensch reporting too

>mfw 7/8 whiteness is ruined by 1/8 blackness
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>24744394
>what meaningful things
I'm afraid only you can know that
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.