[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White males of /r9k/. Commit suicide. It's literally not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 564156564165156.jpg (136 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
564156564165156.jpg
136 KB, 620x465
White males of /r9k/. Commit suicide.

It's literally not worth it to be that much of a failure and still live on.
Life doesn't magically get better on its own and you aren't looking to improve either.

Commit suicide.
>>
Point taken.
Waiting until my family goes away on holiday vacation though.
>>
>>24743232
white race is so pathetic lool

Ill admit before they were pretty boss, but now they are weak and ugly and fragile.
>>
>>24743232
Man I wonder who's behind this post
>>
File: op_3.jpg (38 KB, 240x224) Image search: [Google]
op_3.jpg
38 KB, 240x224
>>24743232
What a quality thread. Excellent work, OP.

Feel free to take your own advice at any time.
>>
>>24743337
Did I hit home? Hey if you ever thought about committing suicide it was probably for a good reason.
>>
>>24743288
angry asian kv would be my guess
>inb4 muh jews
>>
>>24743614
>asian
no
>black

asians are too busy to shitpost about race. black people have an inferiority complex and bring it up constantly.
>>
File: death_of_the_white_male.gif (461 KB, 500x262) Image search: [Google]
death_of_the_white_male.gif
461 KB, 500x262
Project white genocide is going exactly as planned
>>
lol worthless minorities opinions go directly into the trash. much like the rest of your pathetic races
>>
What's sad is that people will bite, even when it's a white male making threads like this to false flag
>>
File: 1437601460153.jpg (93 KB, 960x949) Image search: [Google]
1437601460153.jpg
93 KB, 960x949
Take others out before you kill yourself. At least leave your mark on society by beating CHO'S high score. Whoever can beat the score gets crowned the new supreme gwntleman.
>>
Blacks should kill themselves to be honest. They have fucking everything going for them and still fail to do shit. THEY truly are the most pathetic. White people are white and always have been. Shitskins don't belong here.
>>
It is possible to turn it around though. The secret is to lift.
>>
>>24744843
>Worshipping some slightly above average intelligence faggot who end up killing not even the people he blamed for his problems

He didn't even kill Stacies or Chads, but he killed his asian beta roommates. He was a moron. Rich and yet couldn't get laid even once, what a failure.
>>
White males have literally life in easy mode.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 584x663) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 584x663
>>24744884
You are kind of retarded.
Suicide.
>>
if all nonwhites committed suicide the world would be a better place. if all whites committed suicide the world would regress or asians would dominate instead; maybe they'd actually thoroughly kill all niggers, finally.
>>
>>24745223
>Gets told the truth
>"You are kind of retarded. Suicide"
Fuck I love how keks like you respond
>>
>>24745331
Nobody was talking about entire races.
If white male robots would suicide the world wouldn't one bit change. Funny how you rely on other whites to give you a sense of worth to compensate that.
You are losers and should just suicide instead of dwelling in your misery.
>>
>>24745507
>If white male robots would suicide the world wouldn't one bit change

and? same for nonwhite robots. kill yourself you biased retard
>>
>>24743516
Someone obviously hit home for you to make this thread lmao
>>
File: finger_gun.jpg (15 KB, 715x300) Image search: [Google]
finger_gun.jpg
15 KB, 715x300
>>24743232
Why commit suicide when there's homicide? It's literally like normies can't think. Bang bang motherfucker. You're next.

I STRONGLY encourage anyone thinking about suicide here to reconsider and begin thinking about homicide instead. Why kill yourself when it's others who've made you miserable? How little sense does that make?
>>
>>24745716
Yeah you being an unlikeable faggot sure is the fault of others. Suicide, you moron.
>>
>>24745914
>Destroy the entire natural world
>Pervert own species into braindead, pleasure-seeking, irresponsible, self-destructive cancer
>Torture everyone and anyone just because nobody is stopping you
>YOU'RE THE PROBLEM NOT ME!! I'M NORMAL!
You'll be the first to be blended into mechanically separated human meat.
>>
>>24743232
fuck off kike/asianmasculinity
>>
>>24745962
God you are an embarrassing faggot.
You are just an outcast and are fully accountable for how you have to live.
Now you are pulling these half assed wanna be ideological reasons out of your ass to justify killing random and innocent people?
You suiciding would make this world a better place.
>>
>>24746259
>half assed wanna be ideological reasons
>Literally destroying both the human and natural worlds isn't a big deal
This is why you die.

>You suiciding would make this world a better place.
Sorry, you've already gotten everything your own way so far. You're not getting this. When I kill it will certainly be others, not myself.
>>
>>24746343
>>Literally destroying both the human and natural worlds isn't a big deal
That's not what I said you dense faggot. The average person isn't much accountable for the destruction of nature. They don't have any power over that and if you live in the first world you are equally at fault like everyone else.
Also you have no right to tell people how to live. If people live self destructive, so be it.
You are just a demented outcast looking for a seemingly high and nobel reason to kill, although your frustration with being a friendless virgin is the core reason you want to kill.
Funny that you picked such an ironic reason though
>EVERYONE IS DOIN WAT THEY WANT AND HARMING NATURE
>I will show them how wrong they are by doing what I want and harming random people!

You're just dumb. And you will never go so far to kill anyone. You are just a weak minded autist, bro.
>>
>>24746536
>That's not what I said you dense faggot.
Actually, it is. You'll die. I won't listen to any bullshit. Normiesplain all you want.
>>
File: ASJASHFDJFNHGADKSDSD.png (18 KB, 381x400) Image search: [Google]
ASJASHFDJFNHGADKSDSD.png
18 KB, 381x400
I want to, goddamnit. It's whenever I'm close to jumping I find some reason to stick around.

I WANT TO ACCEPT MY PLACE AS AN INFERIOR PERSON
>>
>>24743232
Nig nog nigger oonga boonga dindu nuffin
>>
>>24743232
Could be worse.

I could be Indian.
>>
>>24743232
>white males of r9k, commit suicide

Im not the fucker making the worst racebait possible. The only reason this is even getting replies is because the beta faggots here take everything seriously
>>
Why live to get "c u c k e d'? When you could just die right now?
>>
>>24743232
>White males of /r9k/. Commit suicide.

t. black person
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.