[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm meeting a girl for the first time tonight. She knows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1448651613379.gif (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1448651613379.gif
20 KB, 200x200
I'm meeting a girl for the first time tonight. She knows I think she is attractive.

What do?
>>
Again and again, you don't 'do' things 'to' achieve something with the opposite gender.

Relationships happen when what you want to do *naturally* happen to be the same thing.

The '...to' is fundamentally mistaken. When you meet someone who's happy doing or talking about the same things that you anyway like, then you're a match.
>>
>>24742915
yeah but what do?
>>
>>24742926
Just literally be yourself
Go and just wing it
Let it go with the flow
>>
>>24742942
i was thinking of buying a joy buzzer so when we shake hands it buzzes her. I want her to see me as a casual and fun guy.
>>
>>24742926
Whatever you want. Whatever you feel like talking about -- a building, a chair, a remark on the girl's skin -- do it. If there is naturally no spite in you, and if there's naturally no tendency for the girl to be offended, she'll take the comment factually, and if she feels that's interesting and talking like that relaxes her, she'll hang around you. That's literally the only way relationships happen.
>>
>>24742966
kek do it.
you ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>24742981
In other words, it is not relevant that 'it doesn't work in 99.5% of cases. Maybe; but those 99.5% of women (or men) are literally unable to be in a relationship. The only way is the way I gave. Nearly impossible? Maybe.
>>
All you gotta do is rev up those fryers!
>>
File: 1374726349394.jpg (108 KB, 1600x1283) Image search: [Google]
1374726349394.jpg
108 KB, 1600x1283
>>24742915

So this is the reason robots are robots? I call BS. Chads and normies are always doing things to achive something with the opposite gender.
>>
>>24743016
This.
Normalchads all go out of their way to get with women.
Most lie and deceive.
>>
>>24743016
>Chads and normies are always doing things to achive something with the opposite gender.

And they are never in a relationship. Just living with someone and having sex with them is not appreciation, is not friendship. Life is too short for pretensions. Find someone who appreciates your temperament, your priorities in discussion, your way you treat other people... or no one.
>>
>>24743016
>>24743034
In other words, there must be trying in a relationship -- but you must try *for yourself*, never for others. When you go out of your way to be more honest, more independent, more knowledgeable, more creative, more -- helpful and friendly, yes, but not for the sake of ulteriorly accomplishing something, but for the sake of helping in itself -- this will inspire others who will want to be around you. And you'll want to be around such people as well. This is called trivial only because it doesn't work with the majority of people.
>>
>>24742942
>Just literally be yourself
Don't do this if you're autistic. But, at the same time, you need to make sure that you don't look like you're trying to be something you're not.
>>
>>24742885
>I get reported for posting a meme
Thanks fuckhead
>>
>>24742885
Don't act desperate, make her show interest in you and even then don't show too much interest. Girls are stupid and only want what they can't have.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.