[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sit next to cute girl in one my uni classes this term >throughout
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: hurts just a little bit.png (352 KB, 670x778) Image search: [Google]
hurts just a little bit.png
352 KB, 670x778
>sit next to cute girl in one my uni classes this term
>throughout term been making small talk, trying to get to know her to build up the courage to ask her on a coffee date
>planned on asking her out on monday because term ends on wednesday and I was running out of time
>today my best friend that I carpool with to school told me "hey, I just matched with some cutie on tinder and got her number"
>as I was leaving my class I have with her today I witnessed him successfully ask her out on a date (they're going out on monday night)
>mfw
>>
>>24742361
Tell us how he asked her out. Even though I've seen and read hundreds of ways to ask someone out, I still haven't got it down.
>>
>>24742395
It was very simple, all he did was go up to her and be like "hey, how's it going? Do you want to do something fun together sometime?(he made a kinda silly hand gesture and he was clearly nervous but it worked).
>>
For what it's worth my friend is a great guy who's had consistently bad luck with women (he's been straight up keked a few months ago and most of his dates don't work out that great). Just the way it all played out was just like one of my NTR animes
>>
>>24742361
What was the point of waiting? There was no greater chance that she would say yes on the last Monday of term than a month beforehand
>>
>>24742877
Initally I was going to ask her out for coffee under the pretext of helping her study for her finals (she's taking classes i've taken before), and while helping her study I wanted to ask her out for a legit date not at campus
>>
File: Feel Club.png (62 KB, 212x317) Image search: [Google]
Feel Club.png
62 KB, 212x317
I know the feelerino, anonerino.
>>
>>24742361
I know this feel. Literally just happened to me earlier this semester.
>>
>>24742949
>thinking you need a pretext
anon pls. What would chad do?
>>
>>24742361
now you realise waiting is literally the worst tactic though
just go to her, ask her out, and if she says no, you saved months of your life
>>
File: 1432610194380.jpg (19 KB, 384x484) Image search: [Google]
1432610194380.jpg
19 KB, 384x484
>>24743120
>>24743128
lesson fucking learned I guess

God just this feeling of jealousy is the worst. And I still have two fucking more classes with her
>>
>>24743157
i was jealous when my best friend hooked up with my crush
they have been together for 3 years now, and im actually happy about it
it gets better, trust me
>>
>>24743246
Yeah, I guess. I just happened today though so the wound is fresh. Maybe I should give Tinder a shot. Any tips?
>>
>>24743274
well i had two dates off of it, but when i used it, i had even less motivation to go to girls irl, so if you get lucky and get meaningful matches it can be pretty good, but if you dont, it will make you even more miserable
>>
Define "cute" OP
>>
File: Untitled.png (266 KB, 700x444) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
266 KB, 700x444
>>24743435
used to make my heart go doki doki but now I just feel shitty
>>
>>24743505
wtf, she only has four fingers
you can find better OP
>>
>Being attracted to girls on Tinder
I can never get over how shit /r9k/'s taste in women is. I can picture it each time someone creates one of these threads, that the girl in question is some generic basic bitch. She talks about partying, wears a ton of make up, is vapid, clueless, and just a generic boring girl. I don't know why it is you find these girls attractive.

Then you are surprised when they turn around and kek you, ignore you, make fun of you, or leech you dry. What did you expect?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.