[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would any robots want a sissy maid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: sissy maid.jpg (88 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
sissy maid.jpg
88 KB, 500x560
Would any robots want a sissy maid?
>>
>>24741852
Hell yes, im straight, but if you looked cute in a maid dress like that id pound your B01 PUCC1.
>>
Piss off you mentally ill absolutely deranged waste of a human being.
>>
Yes.

Why would I not want one?
>>
>>24741913
>im straight
no.
>>
>>24741913
You don't enjoy the emasculation part? Taking a somewhat normal guy who may be proud of his masculinity, completely breaking him until he's ridiculously subservient and his mental health depends on pleasing you?

There is nothing hotter than an obvious male trying his very best to look feminine, and failing at it. The humiliation from wearing a french maid outfit, sheer white stockings over his hairless legs, painted nails and made-up face... and of course a chastity cage that just barely peaks out of his short ruffled skirt... all of these are constant reminders of his place. He is not a man. He is not a woman. He is a sissy.

Traps are for normies, sissies are for true deviants.
>>
>tfw you're a normal thin guy who's going to leave everything behind, move in with a handsome tall bear who's going to turn me into a sissy.
Wish me luck, /r9k/!
>>
>>24742404
Where do I find someone to turn me into a sissy?
>>
>>24742404
Have fun getting your daily pussy pounding anon. I hope your cage isn't too tight :3
>>
>>24742312
great now I'm turned on
>>
>>24742312
Traps actually put effort into being cute, unlike bulky armed fat men In dresses
>>
>>24742426
http://tiatizzianni.com/
>>
desu I would if I had a place big enough to warrant a maid.
>>
>>24742481
Who said anything about ''bulk armed fat men''? We're not talking about Chris-Chan here.

Notice this line:
>an obvious male trying his very best to look feminine
>TRYING HIS VERY BEST

It is absolutely mandatory for a sissy to be on an diet and exercise regimen designed to make their body thin and feminine.
>>
>>24742312
This pleases me. More.
>>
>>24742641
Why does it please you?
>>
>>24742656
I want to sissify a cute robot.
>>
>>24742724
Are you a boy? Or?
>>
>>24741852
Yes, but sissy maids don't want robots so it's a pointless question.
>>
>>24742724
Please sissify me sir.
>>
>>24742312
>You don't enjoy the emasculation part? Taking a somewhat normal guy who may be proud of his masculinity, completely breaking him until he's ridiculously subservient and his mental health depends on pleasing you?
Only if he was eurasian.

>There is nothing hotter than an obvious male trying his very best to look feminine, and failing at it.
A guy who's been feminized so hard and so thoroughly that now his best attempts at looking and acting male are comical at best. There's a certain joy in feminizing someone to such a degree that even dressed in male clothes, he still attracts hungry stares from guys as he walks down the street. That feel when he realizes that all his attempts at asserting himself as male are doomed to fail, and begins to cling to your arm when you're out, first reluctantly as a way of warding off gropers, later with real affection sneaking in.
>>
File: 1447737683598.jpg (63 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447737683598.jpg
63 KB, 640x640
>>24742884
tfw no short hapa to mindbreak
>>
File: 1418862706869.jpg (542 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1418862706869.jpg
542 KB, 3264x2448
>>24742992
but for real i want a halfbreed to treat like a princess aside from all the spanking and bullying
>>
>>24743088
A naughty princess that thinks shes entitled to wear briefs
>>
>>24742474
>>24742641
In the beginning, the sissy might be slightly disobedient or his service considered unsatisfactory. Greater periods of intense humiliation would be alternated with short periods of praise and affection to condition him into being a willing slave. The degradation would often be of public (but realistic) nature, and involve him serving guests who might berate him, and laugh at his predicament. He would be off-limits to them sexually, but they'd be free to flick his caged ''clit'' (it would never be referred to as a penis or cock again) around, and take pictures of it. While serving food and drinks, the sissy maid would be fitted with a remote-controlled vibrating buttplug that would be activated frequently - whether as a signal to hurry up and be more efficient in his duties, or simply for the fun of it. Hearing the buzzing and seeing him bite his lower lip, while his face flushed would be amusing for everyone present.

>>24742724
I think /r9k/ would be a happier place if all the NEETs were taken in as sissies by the frustrated doms who don't want to deal with the bullshit of women and traps.

>>24742759
Then why not make a fellow robot into one? They aren't going to come ready all dolled up and submissive. You have to put in the effort and break them in yourself.

>>24742884
To each their own. Personally, I find it more thrilling when the guy isn't already effeminate to begin with.
>>
>>24743376
>Then why not make a fellow robot into one? They aren't going to come ready all dolled up and submissive. You have to put in the effort and break them in yourself.
Because they don't want other robots to do that. They're holding out for chad.
>>
>>24743463
I think you might be confusing sissies with traps. If not, I'm sure you'll be able to find a willing slut in this thread. Don't scare them off by being too beta!
>>
>>24743534
>too beta
Where do you think we are?
>>
>>24743534
>try living that sissy life
>hate that i can see how i'm treated as a replacement girl for a lonely guy
>give up
>>
File: unnamed.png (1 MB, 1512x648) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
1 MB, 1512x648
I wanna be a sissy maid for someone so bad :3
>tfw no bf/gf couple to live full time with and serve
>tfw no mommy owner to keep me locked up in chastity and wear the key on a necklace
>tfw can't cook dinner for my daddy while he's at work and then wait on my knees by the door for him with the leash in my mouth
>tfw no mommy to dress me up in cute frilly little dresses like in picrelated.jpg
>tfw no mommy and daddy to make me watch them fuck and let me clean them up afterwards
>tfw ywn hear mommy giggling and laughing at how pathetic you are while you bite your pillow moaning as daddy fucks you so hard and makes your little clitty drip in its chastity cage
at least i'm on hormones
>>
>>24741852
Maid outfits are a huge turn on for me. I like them with nothing but an apron too.
>>
>>24743605
There are far too many lazy doms, it seems (and of course the sub equivalent exists too).

Let me guess, he called you a few names, asked you to give him head, and then ignored you until he was horny again? That's not being ''dominant'' or ''alpha''. It's pathetic. A good master takes good care of his property.
>>
>>24741913
> I'm straight
Hahahahahahahaha
>>
File: 1445640426648.jpg (13 KB, 286x320) Image search: [Google]
1445640426648.jpg
13 KB, 286x320
>>24743605
sorry you found a lame guy, plenty would much rather have you than some roasty
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.