[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where can I buy a rope long enough to snap my neck instead of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447126735158.jpg (69 KB, 662x684) Image search: [Google]
1447126735158.jpg
69 KB, 662x684
where can I buy a rope long enough to snap my neck instead of asphyxiation without the store clerk being suspicious of my motive?

what's a good excuse to buy a 2m+ long, thick rope?
>>
buy condoms with it so they think its for your bondage fetish
or come fitted in mountain gear
>>
>>24741539
neither of those things helps me.
still don't know where ropes are sold
>>
File: 1447897408233.jpg (351 KB, 1014x799) Image search: [Google]
1447897408233.jpg
351 KB, 1014x799
>>24741458

can't even kill yourself correctly

what makes you think you will go through with it?

just stay at home anon
>>
>>24741458
Why don't you just use that method that looks like you pulled off your head?
>>
Boating. Making a raft. Rope enthusiast. Bondage. Don't you live in a country where you can buy whatever you want?

I think you're just hesitating, you don't want become an hero. You giant pussy.
>>
>>24741891
This.

you're a pussy nigga op
>>
If you don't know where to buy rope you're too stupid to kill yourself, and you must suffer being alive until you figure it out.
>>
There's more physics to it rather than just "a long rope".
>>
>>24741458
Say you are doing work in your garden. We have a 10m rope in the basement for random shit in the garden.
>>
>>24741458
why would a store clerk ask why you're buying rope?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.