[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else feel like shit after trying to be edgy and fit in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 42423.jpg (15 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
42423.jpg
15 KB, 480x480
Anyone else feel like shit after trying to be edgy and fit in on 4chan by telling other anons to kill themselves for virtually no reason?
>>
That goes away newfriend
>>
File: 1442531061244s.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1442531061244s.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>24741341

I did that before I started using 4chan. Why are you lying to yourself? It has to come from the heart.
>>
well I wont feel like shit after telling you to
kill yourself
>>
File: 1436859720351s.jpg (8 KB, 250x183) Image search: [Google]
1436859720351s.jpg
8 KB, 250x183
>>24741624

Furthermore, why did you even try doing that? And why did you make a thread about it?
>>
>>24741341
Fit in? Nobody know who you are. Are you scared nobody will like you, when you're just a post number. Be kind. It seems like what comes naturally to you anyways.
>>
>>24741341
Fucking kill yourself faggot
>>
>>24741341
yes

I also still can't bring myself to say "nigger" unironically on 4chan
>>
>>24741341
:^)
sorry don't actually kill yourself please
>>
>>24741992
I did this for a while, it seeped into everyday speech pretty quickly
>>
>>24742047
I still say it irl (alone) and on 4chan, but I don't mean it in the /pol/ way. It's just a meme word to me

I just can't bring myself to call black thugs the n word
>>
Lol @ at faking to be edgy and rude on 4chan

Everyone here acts like an ass hole because this site is our venting place and we wouldnt say 99 percent of the shit we say on here in real life in front of a person's face. Calling people a nigger and telling them to kill themselves are all memes, new friend

Oh and by the way, kill yourself.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.