[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nothing and I mean nothing will redpill you more than LMS Law.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
Nothing and I mean nothing will redpill you more than LMS Law.

This is Ed Sheerans GF. That cross eyed fucker is hitting this.

>If this guy wasn't making over $80 million a yea
> Breaking UK music records
>Nominated for grammies, Brit Awards
>Most streamed album on spotify
>Millions of youtube hits
>All at 24

If this guy didnt do all this he'd be right here with us, a kissless hugless virgin. No way he gets anywhere near that girl, no way he ever fucking dates her for a full god damn year.

r9k get this through your head, women want WINNERS. They are not touching a guy who isnt a winner is some capacity.

It still pisses me off.
>>
>>24741242
>it still pisses me off

Why? Use this ginger fuck as motivation and become a winner
>>
>>24741242
>If this guy didnt do all this he'd be right here with us, a kissless hugless virgin.

Maybe he's got a personality, unlike most robots. Besides, he's a charming, confident man. Wouldn't have thousands of 10/10s throwing themselves at him without his fame, but he would not be a kissless virgin. Stop finding excuses for being a fucking loser.
>>
File: 1440663660671.png (81 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
1440663660671.png
81 KB, 800x750
>>24741276

The way this ginger fuck, and any other man with a well developed talent, became a winner is through rigorous training provided to him by his parents from about the age of three. You cannot make up for the massive amount of mastery that can only be acquired through exposure to a skill and regular training during pivotal stages in a child's brain development.

One year of early childhood training is equal to about 10 years of adulthood training.

Don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>24741317

Nasty slut get out. There are plenty of other places for you to attention whore and live your delusional fantasy of a just world where everyone can make it if they just "have like, confidence oh em gee".
>>
>>24741242
I am happy for him :)
>>
>>24741336
I'm not saying you'll ever reach his level, but the definition of a winner isn't set in stone. For some, a winner is someone who has disposable income, apartment, car, nice body, and a good personality. That's not really that hard to obtain f@m
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 1680x1276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 1680x1276
>Implying he isn't out of her league
Op, stop thinking every 4/10 is a 7, you beta fucking kuk.
>>
>>24741242
Holy fuck stop bitching about people who decide to do something with their lives just fucking kill yourself, slit your own throat
>>
>>24741242

she doesn't look very happy in that photo

>"god i need some chad cock in me right now its been weeks."
>>
>>24741242
Are you suprised? You are a mediocre nobody and he is very renowned. Of course women are going to go for him.

Women don't care about being handsome and fit. All men are fucking ugly, you are ugly, I am ugly. Men are ugly. That's why women don't care about it, instead they care about fame and money. Men, conversely, care about looks.
>>
>>24741358
I never said confidence alone is enough, because it's not. Maybe you should have read the post properly instead of sperging out because you suspected the poster was female.
>>
>>24741406

I had all of those while in college, and I was still a loser. Because I felt like shit all the time and listened to random dudes on the internet telling me to achieve things because "you can be a winner, just not like Eddie Boy".

Now I have only a few of those things, but I feel awesome, because I picked other things to try to be good at that people who use Eddie boy as a metric wouldn't even care to think about.

You don't need a girl, money, a car, an apartment, a great body or "good personality" (not even a well defined concept) to be a winner, if you're allowing personal definitions of winner.
>>
>>24741511

LMAO. yeah they are going to go for him... go right through him and into his $$$

kuk
>>
File: 1441118393554.jpg (82 KB, 649x616) Image search: [Google]
1441118393554.jpg
82 KB, 649x616
>>24741528

>meme le autism insult

Feeling buttblasted, I see.
>>
>>24741546
All adults know this. The only people who don't know are stupid 16 year old fuccbois who are trying to date stupid 16 year old girls. They have cute boy faces and abs and teenage girls like that. But adults are not as childish. And men start getting ugly as they get older, masculinity is ugly.
>>
>>24741564
You know you're out of arguments when you have to resort to using the smug Facebook frog to display confidence.
>>
this isn't an Ed Sheeran hate thread, he's definitely worked to be where he is and produces music.

but if its one of those "just beee yourself and work 1000x times harder than everyone and you'll make it" threads followed by the "women don't care about Chad! just be yourself" non-sense, you gonna get burned at the stake by r9k.
>>
>>24741511

lol bud i hate to to break it to you, but looks are nearly all of a woman's attraction to a man. All studies show they perceive his personality as just how good looking he is. That is, the only way to have a "good personality" is to be good looking to them. If you're not, they'll be like a stuck record and keep insisting you have a "bad personality" no matter how amazing your personality is, when in fact they only mean you're genetically ugly. They'll probably even demonstrate this by taking issue with it right here.
>>
>>24741593
>They have cute boy faces and abs and teenage girls like that.

lewd.

>And men start getting ugly as they get older, masculinity is ugly.

And not all men have class, m'lady.
>>
File: 1440645384331.png (18 KB, 780x620) Image search: [Google]
1440645384331.png
18 KB, 780x620
>>24741608

>says it was an argument, doesn't realize it was a lecture

that butt is about to take off into outer space.
>>
>>24741625
Only like 15% of men are attractive to women. The rest literally have to have money to attract women. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, "studies have shown", nigger why don't you talk to some people older than you, some of your parents friends maybe, and see what they tell you.

Women will go for 5/10 men when they have money. Looks simply are not important unless you are terrible ugly. What I mean is that 15% of poeople can attract women on looks alone, but also 15% are genetically inferior and are too ugly to make it. I'm really tired, sorry if I am talking like a retard.
>>
>>24741754

>getting this mad

Look, if you can't engage another persona rationally and start acting excited when you get all backed into a corner, the discussion is over.

Maybe you'll be ready for it later. Peace out.
>>
>>24741782

>person*
>>
>>24741336
Buddy, playing guitar is not that hard. Trust me.
>>
>>24741782
How am I mad? You didn't address anything I said, that puts me in a position of authority I believe.
>>
>>24741242
She's a 6 at best.

He is also a c u c k
>being friends with Taytay, Katy Perry and all of those sluts
>being friendzoned by every single one of them
c u c k
>>
>>24741843

friendzone is pretty awesome as long as you can get yours elsewhere.

friendzone is only shitty if the friendzonee has absolutely no access to putting their penis inside a nice pair.
>>
>>24741242
Maybe if you did something with your life instead of whining on the internet you would be rich too
>>
>>24741880
You don't even have to be rich. You just have to be SOMETHING. Robots stay choosing to be nothing.
>>
>Athina Andrelos

Funny, I know a fat English sperglord with a qt Greek gf.
Maybe its all the denbts in the water.
>>
wow it's like OP hasn't heard of the Alpha fucks Beta bucks rule
>>
File: ryannewman pepe.png (28 KB, 392x418) Image search: [Google]
ryannewman pepe.png
28 KB, 392x418
>>24741871
That's deep brother.
>>
File: 1422674340129.png (24 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1422674340129.png
24 KB, 914x1091
>>24741276
>just bee in the top 0.0001% of the population in talent/skill/luck! :^)
>>
And? It's pretty smart to pick a successful and wealthy partner. What's your point.

I would do the same if there was a rich, well off successful woman around. I would be anything she wants me to be, if it meant having an easy life.

You sound really jealous.
>>
>>24741754
>Women will go for a 5/10 betabux while taking Chad's python on the side
ftfy
>>
>>24742325

Not jealous just wondering why we are here if women only want the top guys.

Why not legalise assisted suicide and they can stay here with their top 20% of men.

Why force us to be here?
>>
>>24742451
Who is going to listen to their problems and raise the alphas' kids without beta men
>>
>>24742451

If you ever left the house you'd see couples of all ages everywhere, this 20% rule is fucking ridiculous and you know it. You're just making excuses
>>
>>24741336

>playing three-chord pop music requires a child prodigy

Please.

Stop being so fucking defeatist about anything. Learning to be decent at a skill is not something that requires complete childhood dedication. It requires an hour, MAYBE two of practice a day which any NEET has way more than enough time to do.

I'm not saying you can become Mozart or an Olympic athlete if you start as an adult. But, you can certainly become "pretty good".
>>
>>24741915
>You just have to be SOMETHING
Bum Chads get laid are they something too?
>>
>>24742673
They have alpha genes
>>
>>24741336
This
>just become famous and rich like him!
Don't you think were it possible everyone would be doing it? My cousin is eight years old and doesn't even get playing time in his respective sport because the kids who have been playing since they were younger are already significantly better
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.