[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else goes to restaurants alone? I have no friends but it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 380x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 380x480
Who else goes to restaurants alone? I have no friends but it's convenient and tasty. I just always feel ashamed to be the only person in the place sitting by himself :/.... Pic not that related
>>
>>24741189
no but i order delivery for myself all the time :-( considering doing it right now
>>
>>24741200
it's better to just do this. it's more comfy to be at home and able to do so much more
I got some general tso with white rice today
>>
Just get a good place you can sit at the bar at. That's what's up. Not weird at all.
>>
>>24741189
I don't because I think it is a waste of money but I would be tempted to even if I can't find someone to go with me.
>>
>>24741224
OP here. Idk, I don't like being home. Reminders of my failed life all around me. Restaurants have a nicer atmosphere, and some of the places I go to don't cater. It sucks being friendless desu, but I guess that's why I'm here
>>
>>24741189
Sitting alone at a table is really shitty. Not so bad if it's a counter at a diner or a bar.
>>
I take a textbook so it looks like I'm just trying to study.

i graduated three years ago
>>
>>24741275
Hey that's a good idea...
>>
>>24741275
Ok this is way 10000x more sad than just going out to eat alone.

Dude seriously I see people out alone all the time. I'm poor so I never go out alone but if I wasn't I totally would. Just pick somewhere nice, sit at the bar, and you'll probably see multiple other people doing the same.
>>
I have never eaten at a sit down restaurant without my parents. I have never talked to the hostess, or given a tip or paid at a restaurant.
I am 21
>>
I'm at a starbucks right now. Update: some white woman gave weird stares to the "creepy" male in a hoodie, sitting alone.
>>
Yes.

Sometimes I really want a steak. So I go to Texas Roadhouse, sit at the bar, have a beer or 3 and eat and pretend to be interested in the sports on the TV.
>>
>>24741189
I eat out alone all the time, but never at places where they expect you to tip, because tipping is retarded.

As it is I prefer to eat at health food stores because they label all the ingredients and usually have a nice outdoor eating area. Otherwise, I just go to an over-ounter food place like Chipotle or the mall food court, then take my food and eat wherever I want.
>>
>>24741267
this
always eat at diner
i'm always the last client when there clean tables and floor though not as much choice left but fuck it i'm most of the time alone tv playing in a background
sometimes i forget money they still serve me(with a loan of course)
>>
I wouldn't be able to eat at a restaurant by myself, only fast food places like pizzerias.
>>
>>24741189
>have shit to do
>hungry afterwards, want something tasty
>sit down alone at a restaurant and eat

what is wrong with that? it's not like I don't have friends
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.