[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just need to write this somewhere. I called a mate a few hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 768x1024
I just need to write this somewhere.

I called a mate a few hours ago asking if he wanted to hang out, he said no.

Then a few hours later, he sent me a picture of him and two other friends partying.

I asked him why he didn't want to hang out before, and his answer;
>I don't like you. Don't call me. I don't have a reason for it, I just don't like you.

I seriously don't know what to do. I've known him since fucking kindergarten
>>
Let's see the text and pic for proof
>>
>>24740800
Just don't respond, it's not really worth it to. Anything you say will just give him something to laugh at, so don't give him the satisfaction. Ily anon
>>
Just accept it. That's how a lot of people are.

I have a "friend" whom I've known since elementary school, and he refuses to acknowledge he knows me sometimes.
>>
haha that's what you get for trying to have friends
>>
>>24740800
how often did you interact with him before today?
>>
He might just have a bad day. I do this too. Sometimes I just stop talking to my "friends"(I actually don't consider them friends) sometimes for weeks. I don't know why I do. Shit happens.
>>
At least he's being honest although the jibe with the picture is a bit of a dick move.

Just reply 'No problem.' and leave it at that, never speak to him again. Don't go into a 'muh childhood friend, maaaaan' shit with him. Just leave it like a man. People are not going to like you, some grow to not liek you, it's just how it is.
>>
>>24740800
Sounds like he feels he is cooler than you.

It also seems like he wants to hurt you if he sent you pics of him hanging out with people when he knew you wanted to hang out too.
>>
>>24740898
The guy didnt just "stop talking" to OP.

HE specifically said "I dont like you" and "dont call me"
>>
Call him a faggot and leave it at that
>>
>>24740926
Yeah this. He clearly cares to some degree if he goes out of his way to try and make you mad. He sounds like a bitch desu. Your choice what you do given this information, OP.
>>
He doesn't want to talk to you so just don't talk to him, not that hard.
>>
>>24740800
>what's up with the picture, are you trying to make me jealous? lol that's pathetic
And leave it at that. Sorry OP
>>
how old r u?

at age 23 i completely gave up on friends

focus on gfs'
>>
>>24741103
How has focusing on gfs worked?
>>
File: Black-Pills-150x150.jpg (9 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
Black-Pills-150x150.jpg
9 KB, 150x150
>>24741125
it was a success. i got street-wise & now i fuck 3 times a week. cheat & got spare women
>>
>>24740800
Write you didn't realise he is such a retard and you arent losing anything valuable, then cut contact with him.
>>
he is an asshole. block him everywhere.
>>
>>24741285
Don't block, that is for pussies. Just ignore when he writes something. If he starts spamming then block.
>>
Your creepy and weird, and it scared the womens away, thus he doesn't want to be seen with you.

I was a creepy weirdo in high school myself, and this has happened.
>>
File: 1386297350883.jpg (37 KB, 745x637) Image search: [Google]
1386297350883.jpg
37 KB, 745x637
>>24740800
Sounds like he's on drugs. No normal person would say that unless they were on some kind of stimulant or amphetamine or something of that nature.

He sounds like a pretty shitty person, and you just need to think positively in this experience and say "okay, so I weeded out some negative friends and that is a good thing, fuck him".
>>
Hurt him
>>
>>24740800
He sent you a pic? So he's fucking with you to make you jelly, and it worked.

Leave that child in the playground where it belongs. Nobody has time for that drama.
>>
Isn't it obvious? Stalk him and beat the shit out of him. Maybe stab him a few times.
>>
I don't want to play devil's advocate here, but I'm guessing there were signs of you two growing distant, and him actively mitigating his interaction with you? What do you think OP?
>>
>>24740800
He's obviously not your mate, tell him to fuck off.
>>
File: 1442294830539.jpg (10 KB, 512x180) Image search: [Google]
1442294830539.jpg
10 KB, 512x180
fuck him up
>>
>>24740800

Took that faggot quite some time to make clear he doesn't like you and then he does it by sending a picture?
Of course it hurts when you get stripped off and thrown away like a used rubber by someone who you thought was a friend, but when you think rationally about it nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>24740918
I second this.

I went all "But muh childhood man!" with a former friend and I regret it to this day.
>>
tell him to have fun sucking off his boyfriends and the only reason you wanted to hang was to get a glimpse of his sisters hot ass
>>
i cant stress this enough,but

PICK DIFFERENT FRIENDS
>>
>>24740800
write your m8 that he's a cheeky little cunt and youll rek him la'
>>
>>24740800
why the shit do you post a picture of some whore together with your thread?
i would not want to hang out with some idiot like you either.
>>
>>24741405

>this is the sort of utter gibberish clueless omegas invent in their minds when they need to reframe a clear situation into one in which they are the better person.

OP - you've either changed for the worse (from your ex-friends perspective) or haven't changed at all and after all these years of feeling like he's let things slide, the guy has finally just had enough of you. This happens a lot and people move on.
>>
>>24740918
OP if you haven't already, do this.
>'No problem'
Sound like it would make you look as bad ass as someone walking away from an explosion with their back turned to it.
>>
>>24741562

This isn't devils advocate - this is almost certainly close to the truth. Unfortunately, the friend who inevitably gets ditched is the one who was actively clueless despite all the hints and talks and chances they had.
>>
take it in stride OP

the guy sounds like a faggot anyway. Consider this, he did you a favor by letting you know he's not worth keeping around, as opposed to if he stuck around, and started sabotaging shit in your life behind your back.

cut him off and don't look back
>>
>>24740800
ayy post the unshooped version of this pic. I used to have it now cant find it
>>
>>24740800
Act as if it doesn't matter
He's an arse, be an arse back
Just say 'Lmao, okay fuck off then idc' and then forget about him permanently.
>>
>>24740800
I wish every girl had nipples like those.
>>
>>24740800
he was just cutting the bad fruit off the tree that is his social life thats all. move on
>>
>>24740918
This.

Had a similar situation. There's no need to spill out your heart to someone who doesn't have a bucket to catch the waste in.
>>
Just cut the fag out of your life.

And when/if he comes crawling back asking for cash, ignore him and don't crack, or you will forever be a bitch.
>>
>Guess you were too much of a pussy to say anything earlier. Next time don't waste peoples' time like that.
>>
>>24742668
Pffft. I'd do it.

>Give him cash
>He thanks you and all that
>He wants to be your friend
>Smile and tell him nah and continue about your life
>You feel great
>He feels guilty and like shit

Assuming he's not a horrible person. Also we're not talking about anything pocket denting, we're talking about a few bucks.
>>
>>24742741
>being this passive aggressive

save that shit for the wimminz retard
>>
>>24741999

What's shooped about it?
>>
OP sounds seriously underage, guys...
>>
>all these fags telling OP to say something insulting back to this guy topped off with "i don't care lol"
Yeah if you are a woman or a 15 year old bitch this works. Just don't say anything, OP. If you have to reply, say "fair enough" or "alright".
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.