[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you jump in the shower with her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5
File: ..webm (631 KB, 446x448) Image search: [Google]
..webm
631 KB, 446x448
Would you jump in the shower with her?
>>
with who? you said "her" but you posted a webm of a guy.
>>
>>24740663
without a doubt

it's a shame HRT shrinks the dick though. No homo I'd suck the shit out of a qt girls big dick
>>
>>24740663
stop asking these questions :/
>>
Source source source

Blpxx
>>
>>24740683
/thread

mentalillnessblox
>>
>>24740663
>her
yeah right...
>>
>>24740706
>>it's a shame HRT shrinks the dick though. No homo I'd suck the shit out of a qt girls big dick
Doesn't necessarily shrink it senpai, it's a case of 'use it or lose it'

Find a tgirl early in transition and suck it lots ;)
>>
>>24740663
That might damage the floor desu
>>
I was thinking to myself the whole time...

"Hmmmm, but does she have a peeeeeeeeenissss?"

I was so right.
>>
>>24740663
>her
I'm afraid you posted a webm with a male. You must have made a mistake.
>>
Who is this semen demon?
Blox of cocks
>>
>>24740891
>>24740838
>>24740780
>>24740683
bah. you guys are no fun :(
>>
>>24740863
early transition girls are borderline men... thats gay...
>>
>>24741036
>Wants to suck a cock
>Wait can't suck that cock it'd be gay
>Still worried about seeming gay in the year 2015
People like you are why transgirls can't have nice things
>>
File: 1448966054902.gif (2 MB, 258x526) Image search: [Google]
1448966054902.gif
2 MB, 258x526
Her dick is too small for my taste.
>>
>>24741072
are you a cute transgirl?
>>
>>24740663
Post a gif asshole
>>
>>24741096
My bf seems to think I'm pretty cute
>>
File: Bill-Kaulitz-2.jpg (19 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Bill-Kaulitz-2.jpg
19 KB, 400x400
>>24741072
not that same anon but it's not the same. I want to find a tgirl who looks 100% passable and qt, but just so happens to have a nice dick I can suck. Pic related is a cis dude, not even trans or anything and I've wanted to fuck him since I was like 13.
>>
>>24741115
pls post soles of feet@
>>
>>24741083
>her
>dick
The sad thing is this is how some people think now.
>>
>>24741121
I guess, but the insecurity of some guys is laughable
>>24741143
I'll pass on that, thanks
>>
>>24741153
What's sadder is people like you who take the fucking obvious bait like the smelly, dumb newfag scum that you are
>>
Doctors who approve HRT ought to be ashamed of themselves.

>treating the symptom and not the cause
>2015
>>
>>24741121

So like...who the fuck does THIS thing attract?
>>
>>24741201
And what is the cause, Mr I Apparently Know More Than The Entire Medical And Scientific Community Put Together
>>
>>24741165
>I guess, but the insecurity of some guys is laughable
absolutely

I guess for me at least it doesn't matter if you're male or female, if you look feminine and cute I'll be attracted to you. Unfortunately lots of tgirls just can't pull it off, and it's not their fault, it's just how their bone/facial structure is. Some dudes are just born prettier.
>>
>>24740663
i guess so. it's better than nothing.
>>
I just want to make people feel like girls with my dick
>>
>her

It's a dude. Do you see the penis? A penis is not found attached to a female. What don't you understand about this?
>>
>>24741306
>tfw no bf to make me feel like a girl
>>
>>24741327
I bet you also think fourwheelers can only have four wheels too dontcha you fucking bigot
>>
>>24741226

Maybe you retards should find out instead of pulling this kind of shit and expecting to be treated like special snowflakes when you're just fucked in the head and/or body.
>>
>>24741397
So you're just an asshole who knows jack shit and wants transsexuals to suffer simply because he's prejudiced against them? Alrighty then
>>
>>24741226
>entire social sciences which are heavily biased towards being liberal and progressive

FTFY
>>
>>24741429

I'm not prejudiced against trannies any more than I am prejudiced against Schizophrenics.

You shitlords need to get your shit together instead of just fucking your brain chemistry up even further and mutilating your genitals.
>>
File: 1448870595044.jpg (618 KB, 1253x2411) Image search: [Google]
1448870595044.jpg
618 KB, 1253x2411
Traps are better than womans.
>>
>>24741481
>Treatment for Schizophrenia is anti-psychotics which adjusts your brain chemicals
>Treatment for gender dysphoria is HRT which adjusts your brain chemicals
So why are doctors supposed to be feeling bad for prescribing hormones, now?

>>24741468
>reality has a liberal bias
I know too well that people actually believe this and it isn't just shitty bait, sadly
>>
>>24740663
Even men can make better women than women kek
>>
>>24741532
>reality
spooky
>>
>>24740663
could tell it's a guy, trannies/traps will always have 'that' look
>>
>>24741532

because schizophrenia is fucking brain degradation you retard

just like a depressed person wants to kill themselves

a special snowflake with gender dysphoria wants to be womyn

you shouldn't fucking enable it
>>
>>24741596
You're not enabling it, you're treating it - there is no way to go into the brain and rewire shit so that the brain and the body feel comfortable together, just like there is no way to surgically go into the brain and fix schizophrenia. The only treatment that exists for transsexuals that offers them improved quality of life over 'nothing' is HRT and in some cases surgery. You don't like it? Fuck off and deal with it
>>
>>24741226
not even him but I'm a med student, in my opinion people with gender dysphoria are suffering from a mental illness

doctors who approve of a transition to another gender are liberal sjw retards or just doctors that don't give a fuck and just want to get their job done/money

the fact of the matter is that most of these people who transition will only enjoy a few years of barely being passable if at all passable (and the majority don't pass) before age kicks in and they start looking like men again after which point they become depressed and suicidal - hence, mental illness

I personally won't give a fuck if someone wants to become a girl because I know down along the road they'll either regret it or kill themselves
>>
>>24741641

guess we should have all the depressed people kill themselves to treat their depression then

thanks for the insight
>>
>>24741697
depression is a mental illness that can be treated, or its symptoms alleviated

same with gender dysphoria, they need rehabilitation into a healthy mindset rather than being encouraged to take hormones which will fuck them up even more in the long run
>>
>tfw bisexual and no issues about a trap/tranny gf
Feels good man.
>>
>>24741672
>the fact of the matter is that most of these people who transition will only enjoy a few years of barely being passable if at all passable (and the majority don't pass) before age kicks in and they start looking like men again after which point they become depressed and suicidal
[Citation needed]
Being a med student doesn't stop you from being full of bullshit - if you're on HRT you're going to grow old as the gender you're taking the hormones of, the only thing that'll prevent you passing well into old age is facial bone structure, and it's not like the cisgendered don't end up looking like the opposite sex quite often when old, grey and wrinkled.

>>24741697
Way to miss the fucking point dude - depression can be treated with medication, therapy, support from those around you and lifestyle changes, just like gender dysphoria can be treated with medication, support from those around you, and lifestyle changes.

>>24741735
>they need rehabilitation into a healthy mindset
A healthy mindset of "don't take those hormones because we don't approve of it, just stay depressed and self-loathing because transsexuals are weird and confuse us" - if therapy worked on transsexuals, it'd have worked the thousands of times they forced it on people or people sought it out themselves to avoid transitioning. HRT and surgery is the go-to treatment simply because nothing else they've tried works consistently
>>
>>24740663
Everytime I watch those traped trap videos at first half of the video I'm like yeah I'd do that and once I see that's a dude I'm like hell no.
Fuck do I hate these not obvious traps, not the fact that the are transformers but more that they are and still going to be dudes, and fucking dudes is gay and I'm not a faggot
>>
>>24741811
>if you're on HRT you're going to grow old as the gender you're taking the hormones of, the only thing that'll prevent you passing well into old age is facial bone structure, and it's not like the cisgendered don't end up looking like the opposite sex quite often when old, grey and wrinkled.
lol no, there's a reason why high suicide rates exist within populations who have taken HRT
>>
>>24741853
>lol no, there's a reason why high suicide rates exist within populations who have taken HRT
[Citation Needed]
Just because you say it, doesn't make it true - transsexuals have a high suicide attempt rate, mostly before HRT, but afterwards because society is such wankers to them, and being transgender in general is very stressful
>>
File: 1449178106977.jpg (109 KB, 893x476) Image search: [Google]
1449178106977.jpg
109 KB, 893x476
>>24741889
>but afterwards because society is such wankers to them, and being transgender in general is very stressful
lol

you "people" will go to every length to justify your non-natural existence
>>
>>24740663
>mfw I called it before he presented it
>>
>>24741932
>non-natural
The fact that it occurs naturally amongst the human population makes it totally natural, and there are records of transgender individuals existing throughout all of recorded human history depending on the society. You "people" will go to every length to justify your irrational bigotry and hatred
>>
>>24740663
As a plumber who's installed hundreds of bath tubs and showers, you should Never jump in a shower
>>
>>24741371
A penis is the genital of a male.

It is a man, suffering from gender dysphoria by the looks of it. Stop glorifying mental illness.
>>
>>24740663
>her
fuck off back to /lgbt/ faggot
>>
As a well adjusted, normal heterosexual man I would have no problem dating and having sex with a trans woman.
>>
>>24741532
>reality means treating body dysphoria by just buying into the person's delusion and doing incomplete alterations to the person
>there's trendy tumblr hugbox support for this shit

Yeah sadly this is reality. Treating the symptom to make money just like a number of diseases out there.
>>
>>24742155
So what is your all new revolutionary way to treat gender dysphoria that isn't HRT and transition? There's tens of thousands of suffering transsexuals out there who are dying to hear it
>>
>>24741212
everyone, animals and magnets, too.
>>
>>24741811
>A healthy mindset of "don't take those hormones because we don't approve of it, just stay depressed and self-loathing because transsexuals are weird and confuse us"

Nice strawman

The healthy mindset is to try and accept what you cannot change about yourself, instead of manically Frankenstein-ing your crotch and downing conflicting hormones your whole life. If true transition (chromosomes, parts and all) were possible it wouldn't be as bad because the results would at least be worth it to those who truly wanted it, but it's still unhealthy to treat the symptom and not work to cure the illness.

As a side note, their suicide rate really feels Darwinian as fuck
>>
>>24742323
>The healthy mindset is to try and accept what you cannot change about yourself,
>Yeah, I won't bother to get that prosthetic limb and relearn how to walk, got to accept what you can't change about yourself lol
>Yeah, I won't get the doctors to to fix my babies' faulty heart valve, bitch got to learn to accept what you cannot change about yourself lol
>Yeah, I won't bother to try and seek help for my depression, I'll just lie here, got to accept what you can't change about yourself lol
Telling sick people to not bother seeking treatment for their illness just because they'll never fully cure it is idiocy
>>
>>24742214
Psychotherapy, without the part about having the doctors be urged to push hormones on people. Maybe some more research should go into finding the root cause as well.
>>
>>24742393
>Implying they haven't tried to cure it with therapy
>Implying we wouldn't rather be able to be cured with therapy
>Implying the root cause isn't neurological
And what happens when doctors discover the root cause, and find out they can't cure it, only minimise distress through transition and HRT. What new excuse will you come up with for trying to deny it to transsexuals?
>>
>>24740706
>HRT shrinks the dick

This can't be real
>>
>>24742387
More ebin strawmans, bet your crops are fucking flourishing not a damn crow in sight A+ you degenerate

>Yeah, I won't bother to get that prosthetic limb and relearn how to walk, got to accept what you can't change about yourself lol

The HRT-style approach here would be for the guy to sew on his lost arm again and be like SEE IT WORKS IM NOT HANDICAPPED HAHA WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY HANDSHAKE IS LIMP FUCK OFF SHITLORD. Prosthetics actually gain some real function back, many many people on HRT are still unsatisfied and they don't function as the opposite sex

>Yeah, I won't get the doctors to to fix my babies' faulty heart valve, bitch got to learn to accept what you cannot change about yourself lol

Again you can actually change the heart valve properly

>Yeah, I won't bother to try and seek help for my depression, I'll just lie here, got to accept what you can't change about yourself lol

Yeah, learning to accept what you can't change does wonders for your mental state. It doesn't cure depression but that and real involved psychotherapy is a hell of a lot more helpful ad less harmful than the profitable brain-rending pills they push. SSRIs are a joke. This one is actually very similar to HRT except depression is a meme disease in the first place

>>24742430
>when they ... find out they can't cure it
>when
>implying

IF that happens, the success rate of the therapy is too low to justify it as anything but a last resort, especially since it's undoubtedly a chemically wasteful production on top of being a drain on the healthcare system's finances
>>
>>24740663
sauce?

bloxxxxxxxxxx

fuck the robot
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.