[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AUTISM QUEST: Pt. 2 - We Can Go To Hell Together :3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: get comfy.jpg (34 KB, 400x376) Image search: [Google]
get comfy.jpg
34 KB, 400x376
The story so far
>http://pastebin.com/Wv7fbgUK

Author's note -
You're sick, /r9k/. Do you know that? I drop you into the plane of existence, and THIS is what you do? You decide to sperg out and go on a rampage across your world? Well, I'd be remiss if I didn't write it for you and I didn't make it challenging for you.

Ahem.

As she lay there sobbing quietly, you grab for a lamp that lay on a table above you. As you reach to grab it and bash your hapless prey's, she starts up and gets on her feet. She takes a swing at you and scratches you across the face. Blood pours out of your feces stained forehead and starts to obscure your vision a bit, as she darts off to the back of the house.

>Pursue
>Disengage
>Listen. Skill Check > Dubs
>Other (write it in)
>>
>>24740238
Pursue
>>
>>24740387

>Pursue

You stumble forward after her, but she is nowhere near as obese as you, and quickly passes through the hall to a door leading to the backyard of her house. You waddle over to the door and find that she braced it with a wooden chair from the outside.

> Smash the door > roll single digit 6 or higher
>Find a window to jump out of
>Leave
>Other (write it in)
>>
>>24740486
Jump out window
>>
>>24740617

You quickly survey your surroundings. To your side you see an open window, and waddle at it as fast as you can. Being as autistic as you are, you actually try to run and jump through the window. It was a pretty good jump, to be honest. If you weren't a hulking mass of pasty human flesh, you might have actually made it. But instead, you crashed through not only the window but a small section of wall as well, and land outside the house, in what seems to be a little alleyway between houses. The left connects to the backyard, and you approach it, and see no trace of your quarry. The wooden fence seems a little tall too jump though. You have the feeling your mummy is still around.

>Search > 5 or higher
>Leave
>Other (write it in)
>>
>>24740793
She got away. Time to end it all: an hero.
>>
>>24740793
>Run out to backyard. If 8 or higher, widow tripped and is injured. Between 3 and 8, she's gone. Less then 3, she called the police.
>>
>>24740841
>24740841
>>24740860

>Going with the first reply.

Fucking ruined it, man. How infuriating. You begin to bash your head into the wall repeatedly. Blood splatters. Fleshy chunks drip for your face while you bash your head. First, your consciousness departs you. Still, your body smashes its head a couple more times as a result of the dissipation of nervous energy. It goes black.

And then you feel it. The slamming of your back against the ground, like you've fallen a great height. You open your eyes. The sky is red. It saturates the world in its hue hue hue. And it's hot. It's a hot, waterless, sandy shit hole. You survey your new surroundings. You see in the distance what looks like a city carved into the rocks, and in the opposite direction, a pool of water.

>To the rocks
>To the water
>Other (write it in)
>>
>>24741003
>water
bloxbloxblox
>>
>>24741050

You run up to the pool. It seems to take longer reaching it than you would think. You approach the pool. But it's of a different color than normal. You reach down and sip it and recognize the flavor instantly - it's Mountain Dew, flowing freely from the ground. What a delicious magical domain you have arrived in. Several shrubs are growing near the rocks, and you look closer, and realize that those bushes are sprouting growing tendies. Is this paradise? The promised land? Truly?

>Go for a swim
>Feast
>Other (write it in)
>>
>>24741137
Go for a swim while feasting on tendies
>>
>>24741137
anally masturbate with a tendie
>>
>>24741166

Double dubs demands it. You jump in the pool, and swim over to the far end, just within reach of the chicken tendie bushes. And luxuriously recline in the freshening power of mountain dew. You can feel the caffeine buzz intensifying the entire experience as it seeps into your blood through your pores. You eat and eat. There's even little puddles of honey mustard dipping sauce surrounding the water's edge. You see some dominos pizza sprouting off some boxes near a fortress made of pizza boxes.

Smeared in tomato sauce, and perhaps a little semen, you see the words "TRESSPASSERS WILL BE VIOLATED". I don't think you know what that means, though.

>Swim over to the fort and enter it
>Eat some pizza off the fort walls
>Leave it alone
>Other (write it in)
>>
>>24741329
>Cry for mommy
>>
>>24741437

>Cry for mommy

A rational response for any mental infant throw into a scenario such as this. After all, someone's going to have to change you out of your Pepe The Frog jammies now that they're all sopping wet with poopoo and mountain dew. So, you flail around in the pool impotently and cry out for your mother, as loud as you can. REEEEEEEE! REEEEEEEEEE! You wail, but y our voice echoes back to you across the empty landscape, and it seems your mother is nowhere to be found.

You wail some more, but stop abruptly when you hear something drop into the water about 30 feet behind you, between you and the shore. It makes you a little nervous. You could just climb out where you are, but the tendie bushes seem to impede your movement.

>Investigate
>Make way for the fort
>Climb up out of the pool through the tendie bushes >roll6 or higher
>Other (write it in)
>>
Strip and throw your shot in that direction
>>
>>24741671
>Strip and throw your shot in that direction

I'm going to assume you mean shit?

Only one thing to do in a situation like this. You strip yourself of your saturated clothes and let them float away down the creek of mountain dew, floating in the pool naked as the day you were created. You release your bowels in nude ecstasy, and grasp the turd in your mighty hand, pulling it above the dew's surface, and giving it a toss towards the shore line. It splashes in the mountain dew and floats to the top. You float there, feeling the coarseness of the underwater sand and the plants, tendril like at your submerged feet. A few turds float directly in front of you.

>Make way for the fort
>Make way for the shore
>Climb through the bushes >roll6
>Other (Write it in)
>>
Go to fort
>>
>>24741793
>>24741793
>>24741793
Fort fort forty fort
>>
>>24741857

Well... might as well carry on then. You turn to swim towards the fort.

As you approach the imposing fortress, you see it is mostly composed of urine bottles, pizza boxes, and extension cords. It's a much larger building than you initially thought. The inside looks like a stone cave, with torches on braziers lighting it as it continued back into the earth. The stench of cum and feces drifts up from the depths. You step inside and...

>Walk down the hall
>Grab a torch
>Other (Write it in)
>>
Walk down hall and meet wifu?
>>
>>24742009

As you walk down the hall, your foot pushes down a stone in the floor, and the everything gives way beneath you. Down and down you fall into the dark... and you land on a soft love bed with heart shaped pillows. Footsteps click on the ground and your waifu appears at the foot of your bed.

"Hello, anon, I've been waiting for you... I'm..."

><waifuname>
>Listen
>Start masturbating before she can say anything
>Introduce yourself
>Other (write it in)
>>
Start masturbating while chasing her
>>
where the fuck are you OP
>not original
>>
Maybe left cuz he didn't think anyone was reading ;-;
>>
Too busy masturbating to comment, so I guess that option
>>
>>24742158
Pls come back OP
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.