[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your body is just a shell that holds your brain >your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 1437085492354.jpg (49 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1437085492354.jpg
49 KB, 550x535
>your body is just a shell that holds your brain
>your entire being is a fleshy blob
>everyone you see and talk to are just fleshy blobs walking around in flesh shells
>tfw
>>
File: 1439802369394.png (42 KB, 700x453) Image search: [Google]
1439802369394.png
42 KB, 700x453
Some of those flesh shells are hot, ayyy u kno im saying brah?
>>
>your body is just a shell that holds your brain
not really your brain is intricately connected to your body
>>
File: 1386036415879.jpg (16 KB, 285x288) Image search: [Google]
1386036415879.jpg
16 KB, 285x288
>Your entire consciousness is contained within a fatty blob of neural tissue connected to a tube of nerve cells
>Your body is just the self-repairing flesh mech the real you pilots
>Everyone you meet is a fat sack piloting a flesh mech
>>
>you are nothing but an organic biological computer
>>
>you're worried about fucking another flesh sack more than understanding what fucking objectively evil force put your species on this planet
>>
>>24739867
I wish I could make myself see that. I am a normalshit. Whenever I go outside, I see human beings, and not dead flesh which is going to produce movements and noises. I know what I should see, I know it intellectually, but my brain foils it every time.
>>
File: f uck your c ock.jpg (17 KB, 273x291) Image search: [Google]
f uck your c ock.jpg
17 KB, 273x291
>people who are 10-25% smarter than the average brain consider themselves geniuses
>there are probably aliens out there with brains the size of blue whales
>they don't even bother conquering us because to them we're simple vermin, something on par with an ant hill out in the middle of no where
>>
>>24740597

you're high on serotonin and oxytocin

depressed people are better at figuring it out because they aren't being soaked in those chemicals
>>
>>24740594
The greeks worried about that
>>
>>24740619
That's true. When I was closest to depressed, I didn't react to every smile and laugh and frown I saw and heard, I saw facts, didn't react to them instinctively with for instance mirth. I wish that returned.
>>
File: randpepe.png (104 KB, 879x499) Image search: [Google]
randpepe.png
104 KB, 879x499
>>24739867
you are not just goop, you are the objects in physical world that you control, your body is as much a part of you as your brain, your material wealth is an extension of your body

thus anyone who takes your material wealth is mutilating you, one must do what one must to extend your material wealth and prevent others from touching it
>>
>>24740722

>objectivist in charge of behaving like a deranged cultist
>>
>>24740722

But your consciousness, your feelings, your thoughts, that's all your brain. Everything you consider 'you'.
>>
>>24740722
>your material wealth is an extension of your body

How and why? That doesn't make any sense at all.
>>
>>24740619
>oxytocin
You mean dopamine, baka.
>>
>>24740785

no, oxytocin is what you're chasing when you post
>tfw no gf
>>
>>24739867

>your brain is just a fleshy shell that holds your personality
>>
>>24740810
No it isn't. Oxytocin is not even a parallel to serotonin. Serotonin and Dopamine are the two neurotransmitters that effectively control our lives.

Oxytocin is only released during orgasm--for a male--and promotes pair-bonding. Dopamine is your reward system. At least do some basic research and get your terminology correct, friend.
>>
>>24740845

wow it's almost like i'm on a 99% male board for lonely people or something
>>
Then what is stopping you from your dreams? If that's all you are, why aren't you drinking life down to it's lees. What is stopping you from getting that girl or guy if that's "all we are"? Get on with your fuck ass and take life by the balls
>>
>>24740608
Exactly right. It's pure hubris to think that humans are worthy of being invaded by aliens. Like we're so good at working that they'd enslave us, or our planet has such special chemistry that they'd want it. When in reality aliens advanced enough to come here wouldn't have any use for this planet let alone the people on it.
>>
>>24740913

>giving a shit about your dreams when they end in infinite oblivion

i'm just serving my sentence on earth because i'm too scared of suicide which is just my automated defense systems out-muscling my consciousness
>>
>>24740958
Get on with your fuck ass
>>
>>24740628
Did the Greeks turn to homosex because somewhere along the line they thought having children is bad?
>>
>>24740995

what a great argument, meatbag
>>
But that's wrong OP you ARE your body. You aren't trapped in a flesh blob you are a flesh blob
>>
>>24741042
Seriously, if it doesn't matter, why care? Do what you want right abandon. Why let anything stop you?
>>
>>24740950

There is no good evidence to decide either way right now. Humans could be the smartest beings in the universe. It would suck but its just as possible as us being stupid given our complete lack of knowledge of any alien civilization.
>>
>>24741167
Yeah but what I mean is that if they have the tech to come here then they have no reason to come here.
Aliens dumber than us are also too dumb to make it to Earth.

The worst thing would be if we were actually completely alone in the entire universe.
Or maybe that would be the best thing, because then it'd be fairly obvious our self-chosen "purpose" should be to populate it?
>>
>>24739867
Behind everyone's skin is a spooky skeleton
>>
When you trivialize people, it makes you a bit more sociopathic in a way.

What usually zaps that from you however (temporarily) is actually interacting with them. It's easy to call people blobs -which they are- but when that blob starts interacting with you and is different from you in many ways, it becomes harder to trivialize.

So, if you don't want an emotional attachment to people, keep them at arms length, it's what I do. Works for me. Some people will say you're cold or whatever but it's just a precaution because people ALWAYS bring with them more trouble than pleasure.

Also, I enjoy being alone.
>>
>>24739867
We are just carbon based waterbags.
>>
>what is I am Jack's collapsed rectum?
>>
>>24741046
This guy gets it

bloxxblpxx
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.