[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Friends want to explore this abandoned building >I live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1243356575687.png (371 KB, 612x960) Image search: [Google]
1243356575687.png
371 KB, 612x960
>Friends want to explore this abandoned building
>I live close
>Offer for them to stay at mine
>They want to
>Talking about it all week
>Planning to meet at 7
>They said they'll call me before they leave
>It's 7:30

I'm not optimistic that they'll turn up.
>>
F A I L E D

N
O
R
M
I
E

that's actually pretty sad OP
>>
Call the police, say you saw some people entering it
>>
>>24739763
>>24739875
Just got a call and they're on their way
Yay I'm going to be a normie tonight

Good bye friends
Got to close tabs and delete my history
Can't let them think I'm part of this degeneracy
>>
>>24740096
Fuck you, fair weather friend. You're a shit
>>
how fucking old are you
absolute normie board
>>
>>24740096
You are a shitty person. You would sell out whoever your with just to move up the social ladder. You are the worst kind of normie
>>
>>24740181
>20
I got stood up for the entire weekend last week.
Messages of "oh, i'll message you in a few hours when you should come round," every 3-5 hours for Friday, Sat and Sunday.
Was brutal.

>>24740276
Sell out?
This website kills me everyday, I don't want to be here, and neither does anyone else.
>>
Post results on /x/
>>
There's like a law of facebook invites that if you invite 30 people and 30 people agree to be there, 4 will show up.
>>
>>24741255
It's actually a domino effect. Once one person's friend will be there, then another person will go, then another etc. as more people they like will show up. They'll want to hang around with these people but they'll all be at this specific event, so they come along too.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.