[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's a fred for people who remember what /r9k/ was actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1449256254724[1].jpg (124 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
1449256254724[1].jpg
124 KB, 599x400
Here's a fred for people who remember what /r9k/ was actually supposed to be.

Post oddly specific things you hate.
I hate those cutouts of people pasted into architect visualizations. They always look completely unnatural and make me uncomfortable. Also they're always way too idyllic and makes me feel like the designers don't even know who they're building for
>>
Dubbed commercials.
Nothing rustles me more.
>>
File: 1449256666298[1].jpg (24 KB, 519x343) Image search: [Google]
1449256666298[1].jpg
24 KB, 519x343
The black sea. It's hard to describe why, but it's pretty big and I think it's too close to the mediterranean and since only shit conuntries border it nothing of value ever happens. It might as well not exist.
>>
File: planet-saturn.jpg (10 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
planet-saturn.jpg
10 KB, 310x310
>>24739613
Saturn. I have no idea why, but I fucking LOATHE this planet.
>>
>>24740418
Uranus has no right to exist
>>
>>24740418
>loathe

fuck you, you little cunt. Saturn is best planet. I mean, just fucking look at it! It's beautiful!

What are you, a Jupiterfag?
>>
>>24740462
Mars god of planets. Die Earth scum!
>>
>>24739820
>[...] nothing of value ever happens. It might as well not exist.

I understand what you mean. Excepting riverways, it is a navigational dead end. It could just as well be it that's named the Dead Sea.
>>
>>24739820
you mean the Soviet Sea
>>
File: microsoft-powerpoint-icon.png (37 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
microsoft-powerpoint-icon.png
37 KB, 256x256
People with blocks of text in their powerpoint presentations
Do they not realize that their audience is not going to listen to what's being said until they've finished reading the text? It's counter productive
Even worse when they just read out the entirety of the slide - what are you even here for faggot, don't you think we can read?
>>
>>24739613
I hate "kek" and all other gay memes
>>
File: Untitl521ed.png (153 KB, 616x600) Image search: [Google]
Untitl521ed.png
153 KB, 616x600
>>24740517
>when they just read out the entirety of the slide
>>
People who carry lunchboxes around campus.

Jesus have some dignity.
>>
I absolutely hate seeing cheap small pieces of plastic or just broken pieces of it, especially when someone it's outside. It makes me sad
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.