[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you guys seen this shit? http://www.cnn.com/20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1383283919788.gif (2 MB, 350x266) Image search: [Google]
1383283919788.gif
2 MB, 350x266
Have any of you guys seen this shit?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/04/us/san-bernardino-shooters-apartment/index.html

The media claim that the police said they were finished investigating the home of the two San Bernardino shooters, and that they could go in. They said that the landlord let them in.

But there is literally all sorts of shit all over the room, IDs, addresses, passports, books, etc,

Is this real life? I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. Even Anderson Cooper doesn't understand what he's seeing. They are literally destroying evidence.
>>
>>24739507
There are two possibilities:

1. The governemnt doesnt really care about the investigation because leadership doesn't see this crime as advancing their narrative

or

2. Investigators see most physical evidence as not that important anymore because they believe electronic communications and metadata are the real meat of any investigation like this now.
>>
Those fucking wild eyed parasites in the house look like they're about to bust their loads.
>>
https://youtu.be/pfgU5S36e6g
>>
geez anon why would the government attack it's own citizens
>>
>>24739507
It's hilarious because they are literally connected to ISIS. It was literally a terrorist attack by ISIS foot soldiers. Fuck obama
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 579x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 579x576
Don't forget the wife of the murderer who died, is also his sister.

Daily reminder that half of all Muslims are inbred
>>
somebody fucked up real bad. doesn't look like a killer's home.
>>
>>24739999
>doesnt look like a killer's home

literally most retarded comment I've read this month
>>
https://youtu.be/niSDaLR7vKI
>>
>>24740072

keep shilling/damage control tho. keep up the good work.
>>
All of the journalists i've heard so far in this dude's apartment sound fucking terrified. Their voices are cracking, they're kinda shakey.

Fucking weird, this whole thing is weird. How the fuck does all this shooting just start happening out of nowhere? How the fuck does a coincidence like that happen?

I don't think it does.
>>
>>24740153

they're all terrified because they are trying to cover up the fact that they all fucked up real real bad.

those people were not the shooters. it was 3 men, not this husband and wife with a baby/their mother in the house.

they just happened to be driving a black rented SUV, the killers are still out there. the police and media fucked up real bad.
>>
>>24740204
You got some sources on that?
>>
>>24740255

you know i don't, partner. i call it like i see it.
>>
>>24740271
Get the fuck out.

You're probably just a Mudslime poster or an SJW. You're the one doing damage control.

>Trashy, but somewhat normal interior decor just like most Arabs and Indians.
>additionally there are prayer mats on the floor, all sorts of Islamic literature, and islamic stickers on the wall and furniture.
>Journalists: GOLLY GEE WHIZ, we cant figure out why these people shot up a bunch of normies!
>Mudslime and sjw posters: Doesn't look like the place belongs to "my name is not important," they couldnt have done this thing.
>>
>>24740724

>waiting this long to respond to this thread so you can have the last word

you probably saged your reply too, so the thread dies faster.

jerk.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.