[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have literally no excuse for being a NEET and lonely >Most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
You have literally no excuse for being a NEET and lonely

>Most 4chan user are better looking than they think and are generally intelligent
>Working 20 hours a week isn't even painful
>Your social skills and confidence will improve if you get out of the house and talk to people
>Spend less time thinking because you're busy, you'll feel better about yourself
>College is another option and good choice because you'll make good money after you graduate
>Even if you're an ugly, short, autistic manlet you can most likely still get a GF who's a 6/10 if you actually try

Go get a job and stop being miserable
>>
I have a job and generally try to keep my autism in check.

now what
>>
>>24739272
>implying that you could sustain yourself with a job like this

Also, working is painful and depressing. You can deny that all you want. Once you get a job and have to get up early in the moring to work on something you do not find fullfilling, depression will start taking over your life.
The things you love will now always have to come second after your job.

This is bullshit.
>>
>You have literally no excuse for being lonely
Fine.

>You have literally no excuse for being a NEET
I can think of a few.
>>
File: 1416448732485.jpg (80 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1416448732485.jpg
80 KB, 600x600
>>24739272
How do I gather the energy to go out?

I've got a meetup group coming on tonight and we are suppose to go out downtown for a concert. However, I just feel too lazy and avoidant of it. Even though I joined because I was feeling extremely lonely, depressed and etc and wanted to try it out.

How do I summon the energy to get out? It's just hard so much as getting in the shower and having to get ready. I barely go out much since I work from home and such and can easily afford not to go out much.

The greater part of me just wants to curl up in bed and not bother. I don't know. I just feel like I'd be wasting money as I have a feeling this won't go right and I won't find someone to connect with.
>>
I have a job and work 60 hours a week. What now?
>>
>Most 4chan user are better looking than they think and are generally intelligent
So what? They're fake NEET and I'm a genuine ugly neckbeard.

>Working
Do you even know what NEET means?

>Your social kills and confidence
>just get out and be urself
Fuck you.

>Not thinking of something makes you better
Doesn't mean that the problem isn't here anymore. You're just getting good at lying to yourself.

>College
Is not free

>You can still get a gf who's a 6/10 if you try!
Fucking dumbass.
>>
>>24739272
>>Most 4chan user are better looking than they think and are generally intelligent
>>Working 20 hours a week isn't even painful
>>Spend less time thinking because you're busy, you'll feel better about yourself
yes

>>Your social skills and confidence will improve if you get out of the house and talk to people
yeah
no
didn't work out that way
got tired of waiting for it to
>>
>>24739272

I worked 5 hours a night and I still was miserable, I hate working so much
>>
File: received_1139625956051457.jpg (19 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
received_1139625956051457.jpg
19 KB, 960x540
Honestly I feel like the reason so many robots can't gather enough strength to actually do those things is... 4chan.

Well what I really mean is computers, phones or any other electronic device. They're keeping us from experiencing life.
>>
I know im intelligent. And im handsome. By my looks i could get a 9/10. 10/10 if i tried really hard. Thats not the problem. I cant show them to myself.
>>
I work 40 hours a week and have no social skills. I probably speak a whole 2-3 sentences during my week day. You are a liar OP..
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.