[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hating women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10
How can you hate women?

Women are deeply loving, they are forgiving, they are nurturing and caring. They get a thrill out of pleasing the man they love.

Anyone who has even had an FWB knows this to be true.
>>
I am literally writing bullshit words to fool the kek robot.
>>
Let me introduce the rule of "Ch"
What you say is true. Women are indeed like that.
But only if you are a Chad or you are their Child.
>>
>Women are deeply loving, they are forgiving, they are nurturing and caring. They get a thrill out of pleasing the man they love.

And then man they love is a Chad. Not me.
>>
>>24739839

Pretty much this.

You can either try to improve and get as close to "Chad" as you can, or accept defeat due to God awful genetics like most robots.
>>
File: 1447906714349.png (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447906714349.png
17 KB, 600x600
>>24739271
Women are no capable of loving anyone but their children, that is the children that they don't kill out of convenience. Women are rotten and horrible human beings.
>>
I dont hate them, I am indifferent.

I am less desirable, I may be able to work towards making myself more desirable, but I dont want to, because I dont see the point.

The things they do are simply in their nature, I dont hate fish for not being able to climb a tree either.
>>
>see OP pic of women
>instantly see that she's making a wide-eyed (NEOTENY EXPLOITATION) pouty (EMPHASIZING SECONDARY SEX CHARACTERISTICS + DUMB FUCKING AFFECTATION BECAUSE EVERYTHING THE ENTIRE FEMALE GENDER DOES IS FAKE) expression while appearing in a photograph like the OP to begin with (NARCISSISM + ENTIRE CULTURE OF WORSHIPING WOMEN FOR THEIR APPEARANCE THAT SUSTAINS IT), was probably paid just to make stupid faces (AGAIN ENTIRE CULTURE SUPPORTS THEM BEING USELESS CHILDISH ORNAMENTS + MEN ACTUALLY DO ALL THE BUSINESS ASPECTS AND ALL THE PARTS THAT ACTUALLY REQUIRE WORK AND SKILL)
>well over 50% of the planet's available human capital is wasted on these bags of shit, aimlessly drifting from one photographer to another, from one paycheck for existing with a vagina to another, from one man willing to tolerate them no matter their shortcomings or spiritual emptiness to another, until they produce another two or three of their useless gender and then wither and die having created and added nothing to the species except another mouth to feed and another distraction for good men who would have been examining quarks and building racecars otherwise

I fucking hate women.

That's how.
>>
green flags for vaginas?
>>
>>24739271
That's why they tend to dump their boyfriends/husbands as soon as the men display the slightest weakness, eh? I mean if you ever cry, for any reason at all, in front of your 'loving and nurturing' gf your almost certain to lose her. Fuck you mangina.
>>
>>24739839
Or sending them Checks
>>
File: 1447182085177.jpg (713 KB, 1205x1200) Image search: [Google]
1447182085177.jpg
713 KB, 1205x1200
Because we have never been fortunate enough to experience these things firsthand. Probably defective desu.
>>
>>24739839
>their child
This depends on the woman. The only Ch you can be sure about is the Chad one.
>>
>>24739941

So bitter cause ugly as fuck beta faggot never getting the girl
Actually feeling sorry for you
>>
>>24739944

Spot on anon. At some point you just accept them and things for the way they are:

>looks matter every bit to women as they do to men
>most of us aren't succesful with women because we aren't pretty boys or classically handsome jocks
>money definitely helps
>status is second to looks
>Women say a lot of trivial shit that they don't mean (annoyed the fuck out of me when I was younger)
>the real secret is in their actions

You can either accept things as they are or go out swinging. I choose the latter.
>>
>>24740195
What's with normies throwing "bitter" around. Why should he not be bitter? Chad gets something and he doesn't. He can't really change that no matter what normies try to tell him. It was just arbitrarily decided that his life is gonna be worse. Why should he not be bitter and hateful? I would really like to know, because I really don't see any reason not to be.
>>
This fucking site seriously
Most people here never had the slightest chance of ever getting the girl but explain everyone how women think
If you would understand them you wouldnt be here right now so shut the fuck up

Also op is right, probably xause he is able to have a normal conversation with a woman
>>
>>24740242
He may be bitter, but he is still wrong. Period.
>>
>>24740350
He's not. There is no reason for a non-Chad to see women as anything but horrible human beings. Because if you're a non-Chad women will treat you like shit.
>>
>>24740350
He may be bitter, but he's actually pretty damn right

t. cheerful misogynist
>>
>>24740203
Reminder that normies are probably sanders voters who are bitter about rich people having more, even though they could get rich if they tried, but have the audacity to accuse you of bitterness when you can't have better genes, which is completely unchanging no matter what.
>>
>>24739271
I agree that hating women is stupid, but doing the opposite and apotheosizing them is equally stupid.
>>
>>24740350
>>24740195
>deluded and retarded nu-male dons his shiny armor and jumps on his stead
>off to deny the obvious with rabid ferocity
>>
File: 1448619294844.png (1 MB, 1204x1466) Image search: [Google]
1448619294844.png
1 MB, 1204x1466
>>24740483
Oh, and pic related.
>>
>mfw rappers say all the shit that /r9k/ says, just in different terms
>nobody accuses them of being bitter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VBG02qe8F4
>>
>>24740409

I'm not sure if this is bait or you're agreeing with me.

I agree that some people are just fucked from birth due to bad genes.

I also agree that normies are banal in how they throw around these empty platitudes about motivation and not giving up.

Despite all that I wrote, I'm in an interesting postion because while I definitely didn't win the genetic lottery, I'm still well off enough to improve.

That said, I can understand why certain people just quit. Been there myself. I simply figured, "well, fuck, might as well give it a shot."

I think normies try to mean well, but ultimately come off clueless though.
>>
I have known only two genuinely nice women, and an unending number of terrible ones.
>>
>>24740392

> implying anybody is nice to ugly girls either

Good looks = good genetics = healthy children = desireable partner

Every human being thinks like this, cause it in our genetical code to do so

None of you is any better than a womem
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 820x1498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 820x1498
No hate just disgust
>>
File: 1438004510856.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
1438004510856.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>24740591
Except that it's much easier to be ugly guy than to be ugly girl. You don't believe me?
>>
>>24740017
>added nothing to the species except another mouth to feed
Not like the country and the economy needs young workers and thinking minds.
The world will be just fine if no one else is born and our aging asses stay in charge of everything till the last of us dies!

>and another distraction for good men who would have been examining quarks and building racecars otherwise
Or browsing dank memes and raging this hard at the sight of a teenager.
>>
>>24740688
damn reddit, you sure showed him

you gonna stay on and school some more misogynists on r9k hours later
>>
>>24740615
Of course it is, for a lot of man women is just a sex object so ugly women are worth nothing
If you are a ugly man at least its EASIER be succesfull in business and other things because you still get taken seriously
>>
>>24740615
It depends on your definition of easier, whether is having the option of:
A) Being hate-fucked for free every once in a while (can be easily replaced by masturbation)
OR
B) Walking the streets and generally going to places without putting up with random insults from strangers every ten minutes or so (only alternative is becoming a NEET shut-in and eventually comitting suicide)

A is an ugly girl perk; B is an ugly guy perk
>>
>>24740837
Random insults from strangers? Where the fuck do you live where women get open insulted?
>>
>>24740867
It's just the other side of street harassment. If they are going to tell the hotties that they are hot, it's just consistent to tell the notties that they are not. The idea is that women are there for male entertainment and should receive feedback on their performance whether or not it's solicited.
>>
>>24740981
Virgin detected
No idea how to treat women
I wonder why no girls like you
Kekd hard
>>
File: 1448751781832.jpg (63 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
1448751781832.jpg
63 KB, 500x411
Personally, I don't hate women. I don't like them, but I don't like men either. At least women are attractive, I suppose.
I wish I could feel as strongly about something as you all do about women.
>>
>>24739271

All women lie.

All women deceive.
>>
File: 1400452497687.jpg (98 KB, 1828x322) Image search: [Google]
1400452497687.jpg
98 KB, 1828x322
>>24739271
>deeply loving, they are forgiving, they are nurturing and caring.
Woman detected, only a female can be so solipsistic as to actually think and project this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFS0Pwjo3kY
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEVANGELION.jpg (41 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEVANGELION.jpg
41 KB, 1024x600
>>24740308
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,NORMIE GEEEET OUUT ALL OF YOU OUT OF MY FUCKING BOAARD!!!!!WE HAVE THIS ONE FUCKING SANCTUM GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
>>
>>24741817
this desu desu senpai senpai
>>
>>24740308
>If you would understand them you wouldnt be here right now so shut the fuck up
Retard logic

Even if you understand something that does not make you automatically equipped to attain it, we all understand how people become millionaires (they win the lottery, they become successful at business, create a revolutionary product, etc), by your logic we should just be able to get out there are become millionaires.

Another better example is a doctor understands how the human body works more than anyone, so by that logic he should b able to go into an MMA cage fight and wreck everyone, shit doesn't work like that, simply understanding does not make you equipped to actually achieve said goal.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.