[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you motivate yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
How do you motivate yourself?
>>
I don't. If I did, I wouldn't be on this board.
>>
I love watching coming out videos and shit on youtube where they describe their first lesbian experiences in high school
>>
Only other people or situation can motivate you. It's impossible to motivate yourself on your own.
>>
Drugs. Not the best method overall, but the only one that works for me.
>>
>>24739024
Not at all, tbqhwyf
>>
Lesbians are cool as fuck no need for motivation unless you're one of those Lesbians who think they have to be equal with the guys and get REKD
>>
>you will never innocently flirt with your co-worker who you find cute in an odd way (who has a boyfriend) who might be interested in experimentation
>tfw you can cheat with her and it won't count

Ultimately it's better to be a man because most pretty girls grow out of this phase and go after men exclusively.
>>
>>24739024
why would I want to be a degenerate?
>>
>>24739103
Came here to post this.

No matter the amount of 'coward! self-pity! lazy!' thrown at people who say it, it's true. Normies who deny it can't into causality.
>>
File: 1433353022003.jpg (89 KB, 679x657) Image search: [Google]
1433353022003.jpg
89 KB, 679x657
I fill my heart with hatred.
Hate give me motivation.
>>
>>24739103
This is how it works OP. I indirectly motivate myself by looking for interesting things.
>>
I tried and tried and tried and now I just drink to help myself forget about how much of a fuck up I am.

>>24740037
Could you elaborate a bit?
>>
>>24739024
Gohan
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.