[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got out of class early today >paid off $700 in credit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1441948816516.png (63 KB, 163x170) Image search: [Google]
1441948816516.png
63 KB, 163x170
>got out of class early today
>paid off $700 in credit card bills

share some minor positive feels
>>
>>24738944
>credit cards
>being a slave to the plastic jew

I seriously hope y'all don't do these things
>>
>>24738944
How did you manage to pay it OP?
>>
>>24738944
>fixing relationship with my family
>gonna build a 1000,- PC for myself this christmass
>I might go for a game of pool tomorow
>>
>>24739001
Oh fuck, you are right, making a tinfoil hat as we speak...
>>
>>24738944
NJ?
>>
Christmas time bitches
Eating candied almonds and being cozy in bed
Shitposting /adv
Taking a break from working on my art after busting my ass for ten days
>>
>>24739085
>art
Show us your work OP
>>
>>24739001
>not playing the game of the USA
"I'm sorry sir, you can't get this nice car. Your credit history just isn't enough,I'm sure shady fuck preowned will give you a nice fucking tho."
>>
File: image%3A6449.png (185 KB, 841x410) Image search: [Google]
image%3A6449.png
185 KB, 841x410
>>24739107
This is my last mesh, Its not finished yet
>>
File: 1447866095459.png (26 KB, 873x601) Image search: [Google]
1447866095459.png
26 KB, 873x601
Got home from work and smoke weed alone while listening to italo-disco and eating cider vinegars chips.
>>
>got interview for a seasonal position at one of my favorite restaurants so extra money
>sexy new apron and book coming in the mail today
>>
>>24739239
i wish i could get seasonal work so i could afford to upgrade my pc
>>
How do people rack up $500 in credit card bills?
>>
I get to leave work early today. I'm going to be spending about two hours with my fiancee making lamb curry. Then we're going to watch some Netflix and bathe my cat later.

This weekend I'm getting a haircut, going out to dinner with my brother for his birthday and cleaning my apartment.

>>24739001

The trick is to only spend a little bit that you can easily pay off so you can build credit. I have a CC that I use only for gas and cat food/litter. Average bill is $200-$250 a month, with the way my finances are set up I have more than enough to pay it off and it is done automatically at the end of the cycle. They offered me a limit of $20,000 but i don't need it. That's how people get fucked, they have this huge credit limit and buy treadmills or fancy ovens and shit they don't need and then default on it.
>>
>>24738944
don't you pay for that? why would you want less of what you are paying for??
>>
>>24739334
>It's free money, man!
>I'll just pay it back at the end of the month, it's cool!
You'd be surprised how bad some people are with money. that's why I don't have a credit card yet
>>
>>24738944

>Opening parcel from Amazon

No idea why this makes me so happy but it does.
>>
>work going by super fast
>going to robotrip later tonight
>going to go home and read
>roommates will be gone
>don't have to study today
>>
>>24739424
I'm horrible with money. I can't save it because I always buy stupid shit like weed and stuff I'll barely use, but I still know enough not to get into debt. If I do get into debt (with family only) I make absolutely sure to pay it off ASAP.
>>
>>24738944
Up way too late last night studying for an exam today.
Got up, still really tired, but I had set aside 45 minutes this morning for masturbation, it takes me a long time to ejaculate, but I came in like 3 minutes, so I managed to get another 30 minutes of sleep, yesss.
On the way to class, get a text from school, teacher in a car accident no class until after Christmas, if I sign in today, I will pass the class, no more tests, yessss.
Back at my dorm, roommate is dropping out of school, moving out this weekend, my dorm manager tells me I have the room to myself next semester, yesss.
Sometimes even in a shitty life some things can go right, so happy today, gonna have a MLP marathon tonight, yesss.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>found some crunchy hardstyle to game to
>watched a cringe video of white dreadlocks spasming violently to hardstyle
>realized that no matter how fucked up my life is, at least I'm not dancing under a bridge with autistic industrial ravers.
Pic related, it's the video I watched.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.