[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all the effort your parents put into you >it will never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1448348793067.gif (2 MB, 750x396) Image search: [Google]
1448348793067.gif
2 MB, 750x396
>all the effort your parents put into you
>it will never pay off

im 23 and im starting to realize ill never be able to pay parents back the effort theyve put into me. it heavily supports my suicidal tendencies but than again is a breaking point for me not killing myself.

how do you guys deal with this shit?
>>
>>24738914
They did it for themselves.
>>
>>24738914
Free will is a myth. You are the result of genetics and environment. There was nothing you could of ever done to change that.
>>
>>24738955
>>24738950

well, i dont want my parents feel like im a mistake, which i am by any means, but i think they deserve better, they tried so hard to make useful.
>>
>>24739132
It's their fault for having shit genes desu. I'm in the same boat but they have my sister so w/e.
>>
>>24739158
>shit genes

i feel like that would only be an excuse for me not to try harder. i may have shit genes but im still a dissapointment because of my own decisions, not theirs.
>>
>>24738950
This, parents only raise children to feel good about passing on "muh genes" and to have somebody take care of them when they're old. Deny them both of those by never helping pass down those genes and being a worthless NEET all your life.
>>
>>24739285
you must be a lot more hateful and bitter than me

i want my parents to be happy
>>
>>24738914
>it heavily supports my suicidal tendencies but than again is a breaking point for me not killing myself.

i'm not gonna lie m8 but committing suicide will devastate them and they don't deserve being put through that hell.
>>
My parents didn't particularly put any effort into me. But they didn't know any better. I still got a college degree.
>>
>>24739347
Fuck them for bringing me into this world. I'm going to leech off it as long as I can and when I can't I'm just going to end it.
>>
>>24739202
Free will is a lie, your shitty choices are a combination of your environment and your shitty genes. Feel better, brobot, my parents tried again and got a productive doctor to support them in their old age. Was I a mistake? Maybe. If I wasn't so fucked would my brother be so successful? Doesn't matter- because 1/2 ain't bad, and if you don't have any siblings, your parents gave up even before you did. Live your life, have some fun. Enjoy a line for me, eh?
>>
>>24738914
It was a donation, not an investment.
>>
>>24738914
I'm a failure. And I can do nothing about that. I just accept my destiny.
>>
Iktf, OP.

Got high as fuck recently and bawled my fucking eyes out at the thought of failing my mom.

I'm not giving up though. In the next few years, I'm paying off my debts and going back to school.

Going to enjoy life in the process.
>>
>>24739954
youre a good person anon

i hope you have a fulfilling nice life. i seriously do.
>>
I know this is gonna be edgy, but no one asked them to. They selfishly created me even when they were inferior. They must have known that because of this I am gonna turn out shit. But no, they just fucking had to do it. So they deserve everything they get.
>>
>>24740029

If you're serious, thanks man. I hope it all works out for you too.
>>
>>24740105
i am serious. im also seriously hoping you wont give up on your goals.
>>
>parents have never asked me about a gf
>i'm 22yo and going to their house for xmas break will be the first time i see them since graduating and getting a job

i seriously hope they dont ask me about it. my older brother is 26 and no gf and my younger brother is a huge autist and will probably get fat once he goes to uni so they probably don't expect much from him

i wonder how they feel about having 3 sons and none of them reproducing for them.

they paid for my education at the top uni in the state...
>>
I fucked up bad by alienating my family because I was dating a 0/10 and I gave her my entire youth before she left me. :/
>>
>>24740714
>0/10

i want some description or a picture
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.