[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If girls only go with Chad, and if being Chad requires a no-fucks-given
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: nice_watch.jpg (86 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
nice_watch.jpg
86 KB, 960x720
If girls only go with Chad, and if being Chad requires a no-fucks-given attitude towards women, then nobody can ever experience authentic romantic love from another person.
>>
>nice feet
>no asses

not funny.
>>
wow it's almost like disney-tier horseshit is just that: horseshit.
>>
Tfw 230 pounds and 5 11, too heavy to ever balance on the back of Stacey's
>>
>>24738493

This to be honest

All love is unrequited
>>
>>24738525
Jamal pls

origenzlas coment
>>
>>24738493
women still hold out hope though, that somewhere out there is a prince charming Chad who's no-fucks-given attitude is merely an emotional wall he put up to protect himself from the outside world, and that wall can only be torn down by her true love's kiss. somewhere out there is a bad boy who can be made good. it's kind of a beautiful thought and just shows you how compassionate women are even when they're in their wild stage.
>>
>>24738666

Nice try Satan, you're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>24738676
man that's the second time in 3 days that i've gotten the satan trips, that's got to be a bad omen or something
>>
File: cra.jpg (41 KB, 587x542) Image search: [Google]
cra.jpg
41 KB, 587x542
>>24738493

>authentic romantic love
>>
Authentic romantic love is a retrospective filter women apply to the past.

Only men expect romance in the present.

>Omg it was so romantic he brought me flowers and remembered my favorite drink
>(I gave him a dirty look and cringed at him the whole time but he's tall and hot so I let him fuck me).
>>
>>24738493

You should stop feeling sorry for yourself and try talking to some girls.

They're not all like that. Generalizing people is very selfish.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.