[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Going on a lunch date with a cute girl in an hour Oh gosh,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: How does the commandant look?.jpg (111 KB, 920x468) Image search: [Google]
How does the commandant look?.jpg
111 KB, 920x468
>Going on a lunch date with a cute girl in an hour
Oh gosh, what do I do?
>>
Compliment her every 5 minutes. Pay for her order, leave a big tip, order appetizers. Sit at a booth, not a table.
>>
>>24738480
Don't order the spaghetti XD
>>
File: 1448760008089.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1448760008089.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>24738480
Don't ever bring up anything fucking sexual and try to be yourself in the long run this shit actually pays off instead of hiding yourself away and then divorcing because she doesn't like your qualities. It's not a meme. Also with the don't be sexual part jesus christ if you have to jack one off before you go DO IT. I drop any guy who starts bringing up sexual shit before we're even dating, it's so distasteful and disgusting
>>
>>24738480
Jack it literally right before you leave. And then just pretend she's a guy and act normal.
>>
Compliment her outfit, sweater or whatever she has done with her hair. Don't gush at her though, just play it cool and you will seem non desperate
>>
>>24738515
Why a booth?
>>
>>24739095
I always prefer a booth, its pretty comfy
>>
>>24738515
Follow this if you want to be her friend
>>
>>24738515
Dont do any of this
>>
Take a shot or two of vodka and brush your teeth vigorously. Comb your hair and read the news so you have conversation topics to fall back on. Take a shit and wipe your ass thoroughly. Shave and make sure you don't have a unibrow. Floss well. Jack off if you feel anxious.
>>
>>24738523

What are you, Mormon or something? You sound like a real cunt.
>>
>>24739291
Holy autism batman, shouldn't you be doing all of these things ANY TIME you go out?
>>
Dress and groom accordingly. Watch a few vids to amp yourself up. Stand straight and put your arms on your hips and smile as hard as you can.

There you should feel confident.
>>
>>24739333

You always drink before you go out?
>>
Tell her she looks nice but don't compliment the fuck out of her over everything. If the date is going bad, bring a deck of cards and do some magic tricks to lighten the mood
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.