[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do robots think of Little Caesars pizza?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (412 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
412 KB, 800x600
What do robots think of Little Caesars pizza?
>>
>>24738384
People have said to me that it is bad, but I think it is fine.

$5 for a medium pizza is a great deal!
>>
The worst pizza I ever had. I would take that stale bread pizza that I got from the school cafeteria years, ago over that garbage. I don't understand how you can fuck up pizza, but they found a way.
>>
it's not that great but it tastes the same as the other "fast food" pizza places like pizza hut, but it's much cheaper.

unless you live in some gross suburban wasteland where everything is a fast food chain, you should just familiarize yourself with your local pizza chains. you'll be surprised at how many amazing, cheap, unique small pizza places there are.
>>
Good price for half decent pizza. It's ok desu
>>
it's alright.

Not too much variety though.
>>
>>24738384

I'm not a robot so
>>
>>24738384
who do american pizzas have no toppings?
>>
If you have no money, go for it. It's technically food.
>>
>>24738399
>$5 for a medium pizza is a great deal!

$2.99 for a medium frozen pizza is a better deal. And on sale they're usually two for $5.
>>
>>24738384
But domino's is 50% off
>>
Little Sleezer's
>>
Why is pepperoni in grocery stores so expensive, it's just sliced salami or something right?
>>
my mommy gets it sometimes its fine but Dominos is better.
>>
>>24738514
pepperoni is a fake salami. think of it more like bologna.
>>
>>24738538
Well OOH LA DEE DA mr frenchman
>>
File: Winter Street Lights.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Winter Street Lights.jpg
218 KB, 1920x1200
>>24738484

this

There are 30 oz, topping loaded rising crust frozen pizzas at the store for about $4 on sale and $5 or $6 when not. Much better deal all around and a good excuse to turn the oven on in winter.
>>
Their deep dish is alright, but their other pizzas are fucking cardboard with a dash of pizza sauce with melted cheese and stale meat on top.
>>
>>24738428
Yankee detected
>>
It's decent
Ask for light sauce and it's good

I prefer it sometimes
>>
>>24738774
Agreed

My roommate taught me about these. Fuck $20 for papa johns delivery
>>
File: 1441798604515.png (570 KB, 616x665) Image search: [Google]
1441798604515.png
570 KB, 616x665
in terms of dirty cheap pizza its edible. There are like 2 or 3 other places in my area that try to compete with little caesars with similar $5 deals on pizza but they're all absolute garbage. At least caesars tastes like pizza.
>>
>>24738384
It's good when you have little money but still want something that'll fill you up.

Their meat lover deep dish is bretty good tbqh
>>
It tastes like cardboard and makes me have diarrhea.
>>
>>24738384
eastern yuroman here. its best pizza ive ever had. Other pizzas are all dry with as little topping as possible, but little caesar is always a little bit oily. not too much to make it disgustingly greasy. just enough to make it not disgustingly dry. also topping is very good.

Last time I had little caesar was 10 years ago. Then they GTFo out of my country and out of Europe as well. Nearest little caesar is some 1500 kilometers away (in Turkey), so I wont probably have any for some time
>>
>>24738393
>>24738397
>5. Gibberish at the end of a post to force originality may result in mod intervention (no BLOX posts please).
Don't forget the rules, bub.
>>
>>24738927

Little Caesars in american is about the worst fast-food pizza chain pizza you'll ever have. There's a reason they went downsized.
>>
Kinda shitty but pretty cheap which means I can get a lot of it.

I follow a "quantity over quality" philosophy for the unhealthy junk food I choose to stuff my face with while browsing the Internet so Little Caesars is bretty good in my book.
>>
Never had it, but worst pizza(if it can be called that) I've tasted was in germany. They had taken bread(done in machine), then put vegetables on it and then cheese on top of it, for some reason I don't understand. If I'm ever in germany again I'll only eat at turkish establishments.
>>
Deep Dish is god tier, everything else (except the breadsticks) is shit.
>>
I used to not really like it, but there's a Little Ceaser's on my way home from work and I got in the habit of stopping there pretty often because

>my feet hurt, too tired to cook

It's a very decent pizza for the price. However, the service at Little Ceasers is absolute shit. They make you weight at the drive thru for ten minutes or more even though there's never a line, and half the time the pizza is all sloppy like it'd been dropped upside down.

Papa Johns is best pizza, but too expensive for a poor wageslave like me.
>>
>>24738927
Little caesars is the best pizza youve ever had?
My god, I knew life in slav land is bad, but not THAT bad
>>
>>24738992
>They make you weight at the drive thru for ten minutes or more even though there's never a line
So you want pre-made pizzas?
>>
>>24739004
I dont know guys, it was pretty good to me. maybe yours are full of GMOs and other shit
>>
File: P_20150621_180144.jpg (2 MB, 4096x2304) Image search: [Google]
P_20150621_180144.jpg
2 MB, 4096x2304
I worked for them.
Here's some mold in the cheddar cheese sauce for pretzel pizzas. Place is usually filthy, worked with literal felons and the only way work ever happened was if I or the asst manager stepped in and did everything. So many health hazards and cut corners. If everything wasn't precooked it'd go under in a heartbeat.
>>
>>24739013
It's the $5 pepperoni, they aren't making it, they are just a bunch of lazy niggers who ignore customers. They don't even say "hello, please hold."

They also charged me twice accidentally and had to call the manager at home to get it corrected because they wouldn't believe me even though I brought my bank statement that showed the transactions.
>>
File: 1444267211989.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1444267211989.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>24738384
Former little caesar's employee reporting in--

I agree with many people in recognizing that the quality is not necessarily top tier, but it's not nearly as bad as people think it is. The dough is hand made from scratch by an employee every day, and they make a ton of it. It's a lot of hard work, so don't think the bread came in a package.

The sauce is made on site too. We used canned tomato paste and prepackaged herbs, though.

For $5 you can't really beat it considering it's made for you and is kept "Hot and Ready" for when you walk through the door.

The deep dish pizza is truly a higher quality, though. It's handmade adhering to stricter standards, and during the process of mixing the ingredients temperature must be kept at a stable 90-95 degrees Fahrenheit.

It then sets after being cut up, and while it is setting it's pans are brushed with garlic butter. The dough is then molded to the pans, and set aside to set overnight, during which the yeast can settle under colder conditions, allowing the dough to soak in the garlic butter.

Once a deep dish is prepared at the make table to the corresponding order, it is slow cooked in a conveyor oven at about 450 degrees.

The butter is further cooked in while the cheese melts over the sauce and the flavors blend in the perfect ratio as the yeast reaction causes the dough to rise.

While I imagine it can depend on the store, in my experience we made a decent product. I enjoyed working there, too. Some of the upper level management sucked, but I got along with over half of my managers. Met plenty of fellow stoners too, haha.

It was a fun and friendly work environment, and we all got free pizza on top of it all, and occasionally we would even get high while closing.

I've been looking for a job, I have strongly considered going back there as I was offered manager positions in the past.
>>
>>24739041
Hey I'm the guy who posted >>24739176

I agree that some stores are fucking nasty, though.

In my town there are two stores. I was hired at one but was eventually transferred to the other.

The first store I worked at was fucking vile, stains on the walls, dirt and mildew in the tiles. Dishes, instruments and pans were not cleaned properly and had months of residue in them. Somehow they managed to pass health inspections.

The other store I worked at was far cleaner, and while the atmosphere was more relaxed and happy because buisiness was slower, everything ran more smoothly and within regulation. I loved it there.

It might depend on the owners and upper level management, it usually does when it comes to food service.
>>
>>24738484

They aren't medium. LC pizzas are 14 inches, which is the size most places use as large.
>>
>>24738384
Their deep dish ones are alright.
>>
>>24738484
Frozen pizza tastes like shit.
>>
>>24739041
>>24739302
also what was it like making the pretzel pizzas? I left just after they discontinued the bacon wraps
>>
>Live in ChIraq
>Pizza places fucking everywhere
>Could eat at a new place every week for a year and not run out of options
Feels good bots
>>
>>24739524
Thanks for sharing, fagtron
>>
>>24738384
It is barely okay if you're starving.

It's terrible in any other situation.
>>
File: frankpepepizzeria.jpg (34 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
frankpepepizzeria.jpg
34 KB, 348x348
>decide out of the blue to try it
>$5 medium pizza, oh yeah
>Take it home, sit box on counter, put some pieces on a plate
>Not damn bad.
>Go back for more
>Cockroaches already swarming over it
>Swat them away
>Continue eating
>>
File: 1449256635039.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1449256635039.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>24738384
I haven't tasted it, but it looks good.
>>
Pretty spectacular for 5 bucks. I bought one of those yesterday. Ate 5 fucking slices.
>>
>>24738538

I love the taste or pepperoni though. I want to start making my own pizzas and needed a substitute for pepperoni because I don't want to pay those ridiculous prices.
>>
>>24738774
>>24738484
Sorry but an oven baked pizza at home doesn't have the same effect as an actual pizza oven at a chain. You will always burn half the pizza before it's cooked through. Unless you're into that, it's not enjoyable. Would buy LC's over any frozen brand.
>>
>>24739647

>Cockroaches already swarming over it

iktf senpai
>>
Fucking garbage. Feel like shit after eating it. Only ate it twice in the past three years, both times off of impulse. Never again.
>>
>>24739712

It's not too hard to take a few slices of naan bread, spread a little Newman's own on it, then drown it in your own mozerrella, sausage/brats and what not. The end result will taste similar to chain pizza and the naan bread has a fresh sort of taste and texture.

But yes I know resteraunt pizza has a nice, herby fresh taste to it probably because of the fresh dough.
>>
>>24738384
disgusting

local place makes much better pizza, also 5 dollars 1 topping with flavored crust

used to live on 5 dollar sausage pizzas with cajun crust
>>
File: 1449156396754.gif (264 KB, 806x514) Image search: [Google]
1449156396754.gif
264 KB, 806x514
>>24738384
Better for last night anon's pizza
>>
>>24739812
There's not better feeling than going to a locally-owned pizza shop that also serves beer, getting two ginormous slices of pizza on a metal pan and a big-ass beer and feeling lethargic and half-drunk when you leave.
>>
>>24739861
>on a metal pan
Damn if I'm not a sucker for this added aesthetic
>>
File: pizzagirl.jpg (21 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
pizzagirl.jpg
21 KB, 480x480
>>24738384
Trash, Papa Johns mustard race
>>
>>24739675
Salami on pizza is actually pretty dope
>>
File: t17auAO.jpg (205 KB, 592x471) Image search: [Google]
t17auAO.jpg
205 KB, 592x471
>>24739898
Me too.
Damn, if I want to stop by a legit pizza place now.
>>
Little Caesar's is pretty good considering they only profit $0.90 on every $5 pizza because $3.50 goes to ingredients and $0.60 goes to overhead
>>
You rich faggots are annoying as fuck. Daily reminder if you eat any other pizza than $1 totinos for 750calories than YOU CANNOT BE A ROBOT.
>>
>>24740144
We're all winners, thanks to Totino's Pizza Rolls.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.