[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've found out the power levels of quite a few robots lately;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: waifu_n4ehptsiQN1sqqdcho1_500.jpg (58 KB, 418x600) Image search: [Google]
waifu_n4ehptsiQN1sqqdcho1_500.jpg
58 KB, 418x600
I've found out the power levels of quite a few robots lately; I have a question:
Why the hell can't these guys find a girlfriend? I can't because I cannot even speak to them. It's a threat to my safety; they've had me sent to the ER for disagreeing with them, and there is de facto no right to self-defense against women in my state. Pic is my waifu.
>>
>>24738256
>Why the hell can't these guys find a girlfriend?
They're manipulative, sleazy, narcissistic spoiled manchildren. Like Doj said:

>They have yet to grow out of the "my future relationship will be a fairy tale" mindset. They're about as mature as a 6 year old girl who's dreaming about prince charming on his white steed carrying her away in the sunset.

They don't want to put in any effort and expect a 10/10 Misaki to save them.
>>
File: 1448048395615.gif (1021 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1448048395615.gif
1021 KB, 500x374
>>24738256
>Pic is my waifu.
She isn't. With what heart you can steal the waifu of a bro such is Yang?
I'm sick of you, you're the worst.
>>
File: 131297.jpg (31 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
131297.jpg
31 KB, 225x350
>>24738256
Nice taste LOGH bro, what do you think of mine husbando?
Also why would you want a 3D woman?
>>
File: 1271877793442.jpg (46 KB, 619x447) Image search: [Google]
1271877793442.jpg
46 KB, 619x447
>>24738348

>They're manipulative, sleazy, narcissistic spoiled manchildren. Like Doj said:

Ugh, don't qoute a tripfag. Wrong, also.

We're alone because society deems our lives to be without merit. Intrinsically woven into the very fiber of our beings is weakness, a trait that western society despises in males.

>Why the hell can't these guys find a girlfriend?

I had a... 'girlfriend'. I guess. She never fessed up to it publicly and refused to be attached to the label despite sharing a house and bed nightly. She liked to belittle me in front my friends and occasionally slap the shit out of me (because she knew I was not the man who would strike her in retaliation)

It has been years since she moved out and frankly I'm glad of it. Solitude breeds introspection and discipline. Women are a weakness in the lives of men. More is accomplished without them. Enjoy their bodies if you have the physical/social capital but do not trust them or grant them respect.
>>
>>24739201

Also for the record if I had chosen to I could have broken her 110lb frame in to splinters. I'd have relished it, the thought literally almost gives me an erection when I picture it.
>>
>>24739241
Slow down there edgelord, what possible satisfaction could one derive from beating an obviously inferior opponent?
>>
>>24739339

It would have been in her benefit had I actually done so. Women who are not physically bested begin to actually believe they can physically contest stronger men.

She was actually mugged on a train because she tried to fight off two black dudes who were like 200/300 pounds. They knocked her out cold. If she knew just how outclassed she was, even against an average man, she would have opted for a less confrontational route. Apparently she told them to fuck off like a proud warrior womyn.

Also stay toasty, roastie.
>>
>>24738348
When I was 14 I wanted a girl with the biggest tits that I've never met IRL who would not lay with another man, possess similar beliefs, keep her virginity until marriage (with me), and possess a nice behind. My first girlfriend was when I was 15. Now it's keep her virginity until marriage, would only have cybersex with another man subject to not making me feel like a kekold, can talk about relationship issues without psychological meltdowns, similar enough beliefs that we can talk about any subject without breaking up, and a body not too repulsive for me to look at her.

I think I found two at varying points in time, and I also know a few who are lesbians.

>>24739168
Good if you're a woman. Gay if you're a man. Too Machiavelli for me, personally.

>>24739201
>We're alone because society deems our lives without merit.

>She liked to belittle me in front of my friends and occasionally slap the shit out of me...
I'd respond to that by making it clear that if she does it again, she'd be evicted; I would likely use the direct statement "You will be leaving." if necessary. Her status as a girlfriend probably hinges on if you laid her.
>>
>>24739439
I think it does everyone some good to be hit hard enough to knock them out. It builds character and a realistic idea of your physical strength. I was just wondering why the idea of beating up a 110 lb girl would give him an erection. I should have known better than to ask, seeing what board I'm on.
>>
>>24739201
>>24739497
Forgot this line:
>We're alone because society deems our lives to be without merit. Intrinsically woven into the very fiber of our beings is weakness, a trait that western society despises in males.
I agree finding a woman who realizes that her partner won't be at least as good as a demigod or even Jesus is difficult.

>>24739241
Getting aroused by guro sounds like something that keeps girls away.
>>
>>24739588
I can understand why women would want their man to be a god. Most men on this board want a woman to be a virgin and to lose it only to them and to stay faithful, but what are they bringing to the table? I hear people say a females hole is their best asset, so if a female knows this why would she give herself to anyone short of the best she could snag?
>>
>>24739683
Because Jesus wouldn't fuck her.
>>
>>24739071
that's not even yang's waifu though m8
>>
>>24740186
Well depending on what you believe Jesus; was celibate and wouldn't have fucked her on principal or had sired offspring with Mary Madelene and might be more receptive to a hypothetical females advances. Also Jesus was not a god but the son and facet of one. I was just trying to provide another perspective, both sides of the argument are fucked until they realize that neither the male or female will be perfect. Knowing that they can try to come to some mutually beneficial relationship based on their shared imperfection.
Also in my opinion it's too much work which is why I don't actively seek a relationship.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.