[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you a vegan, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: vegains.jpg (106 KB, 779x655) Image search: [Google]
vegains.jpg
106 KB, 779x655
Why aren't you a vegan, /r9k/?
>>
>>24738232
becase ui not gay
>>
Fake meat isn't nice enough/the nice stuff isn't available here. If it was, I'd be game. What I eat is largely based on flavor as opposed to what the fuck it is, within reason.
>>
I really like meat if you know what I mean ;^)
>>
>>24738232
because my parents cook for me and use meat.
Otherwise I could be apart from drinking milk.
>>
I would hate to have muscles that shape.
>>
Well because i don't want to become green and a nagging fagot.
Also lmaoing @ his pecs.
>>
File: 1447890433750.png (648 KB, 637x696) Image search: [Google]
1447890433750.png
648 KB, 637x696
>>24738232
That's not really what the average vegan looks like.

Veganism leads to skinnyfat very easily. It's not whatsoever a healthy way to live, humans have evolved eating meat in their diet. It's really difficult to get complete proteins without eating at least a little bit of meat or at least eggs/dairy products.

I'm not saying it isn't possible to be fit while being vegan, but you have to know exactly what you're doing instead of being a skinnyfat foodslut like most vegans I've known, and I've known quite a few, mostly women.
>>
File: gout123.png (91 KB, 282x315) Image search: [Google]
gout123.png
91 KB, 282x315
>>24738609
>>24738587

Enjoy premature aging and gout

And heat disease (if you're sedentary)
>>
>>24738232
Why is he green
>>
>>24738232
Cuz I like milk
Vegetarian for 20 years tho f@m
>>
>>24738857
I smoke. This is a terrible argument.
>>
File: the bitter end.jpg (160 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
the bitter end.jpg
160 KB, 422x422
If I was in a plane crash in a remote location, I'd definitely eat the passengers who didn't make it. Then when the vegan staves because of their shit tier beliefs I'd eat them too. Fuck you and your feelings you spineless baby, we have canines for a reason.
>>
>those """""""""""""""""""""""""pecs"""""""""""""""""""""""""
>this is what he looks like after more than 8 years
that's why
>>
>>24738232
Because I want to go to hell with my family.
>>
>>24738232

Because there's no pussy in these balls
>>
File: muhflavor.jpg (45 KB, 360x392) Image search: [Google]
muhflavor.jpg
45 KB, 360x392
>>24738849

What does the average vegan look like then since you've apparently seen so many to form a reasonable conclusion.

This is what the average meat eater looks like.
>>
cause im not a fag kek
>>
>>24738232
He looks like an aids patient. Get educated on gains please. sage
>>
>>24738857
nigga I don't care, the earlier I die the better.
Somewhat sedentary, but I lift and recently started cardio so should be ok.
>>
8 years of lifting.....and he looks like a kid you'd see in a high school weight-room. Its like an ayy lmao fucked a Kenyan.
>>
I enjoy the thought of consuming and torturing animals
>>
>>24739638
pretty much this

Guy in OP's pic looks unhealthy. Look at that green/yellow/vomit colored glow.
>>
>>24738232
Why do vegans always have goofy looking necks and jaws?
>>
This guy looks like he's focused exclusively on bicep curls and crunches. He needs to start working on that bird chest.
>>
>>24738931
>>24738987
>>24739016
>>24738849
The edge is strong.

I like being a vegan it completely changed my life.
I have Chron's and have gallstone. I was supposed to have my gallbladder removed, but my vegan diet helped me control it. I feel 100 times better and I don't want to die every time I eat.
>>
>>24738232
What the fuck is wrong with his body?
>>
>>24738232

he looks hungry af
>>
>>24738232
vegans are low test bitches
>>
Looks like the texture quality on his body is set to Low
>>
>>24739775
well developed jaw and neck muscles to chew the cud
>>
>>24738232
That guy has to be one of the most annoying people on the internet because he's like a fire and brimstone christian except replace christianity with veganism. He's got some nice arms but his whole body looks unbalanced like he only does certain workouts and then neglects everything else.
>>
>>24738857
I can't get heat disease, it's winter now.
>>
It's a trend. I don't like trends.
>>
Because eating meat is perfectly healthy and it is delicious
>>
>>24738931
canines? Are you actually sure of what you're blabbling about?
Ours are perfectly designed to eat fruits, not to rip apart the flesh of living deers you fucktwit
>>
>>24738232
I used to be actually, vegan for about 2 years, vegetarian for about 4.

Now I eat horse meat.

>>24738849
this this this and so much this. Vegans have to stuff so much hemp milk and quinoa and load up on carbs that the skinnyfat is real. Also the average robot could not give any less of a shit about his own health or diet than going vegan would be a death sentence for him
>>
>>24742094
Another one who clearly knows shit of what he's talking about. Proteins are extremely overrated

Look up jon venus on yt or go look at the others vegan fitness channels and dare you say they're skinnyfat

On average, if anything, vegans are way leaner
Look up any vegan convention and try to find a fat one whose been on the diet for more than 2 months straigth
>>
>>24742168
>look at these professional athletes & models in their 20s and how they represent the average vegan.

If you're just some guy who happens to be vegan and you don't wake up at 5AM to jog for 10 miles everyday and that's just your warm-up for your real training, the skinnyfat will get a gold of you by the time you turn the corner on 30.

Granted someone who eats cheeseburgers, and doesn't get off on exercise will just be regular fat, but someone who eats cheeseburgers and also trains like a retard will be in great shape as well.

Look at the UFC and MMA in general, there's only like 3 vegan/semi-vegan fighters and they never really got far.
>>
Vegans are some of the stupidest mother fuckers in the world. Just shut up already, wow.
>>
>>24738232
Because I don't want a fucking pencil neck like this faggot.
>>
>>24742066
>deers
Is English your first language?
>>
>>24738534
Meat only tastes good because of the spices you use.

>>24738610
Why? VG has a great upper body and nice lats too. He is only missing some abs.

>>24738849
2/10 bait. Humans are omnivores but with healthier and stronger individuals who only eat plants.

>>24738866
Ayyy

>>24738874
Vegetarian is a good start, but try going vegan. Its much healthier.

>>24738931
Nonsense/10.

>>24742027
Bogus, meat increases certain cancer risks and will increase risk for obesity. Just to name 2 of many risks involved with eating meat.

>>24742094
>hemp milk and quinoa and load up on carbs that the skinnyfat is real.
Not the food, but the quantity of foods makes you skinny,normal or obese.

>>24742315
You are willingly ignorant.

I am a meat eater.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.