[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those of you who went from robot to normie: how'd you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: selma's choice.jpg (47 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
selma's choice.jpg
47 KB, 960x540
For those of you who went from robot to normie: how'd you do it? Are we all gonna make it?
>>
Those have been normies all along and think they were robots cause they felt lonely once in their lives. Robotism is a permanent condition.
>>
>>24738146
nah

you accept that you're a robot for life, take steps to manage it and try to find other robots for relationships so you don't feel as alone
>>
>>24738146
>wanting to be a non self aware normie

Rather die desu senpai
>>
>>24738146
Was patty a kv?
>>
Seriously? The day I just started being myself.

Now I've got a qt gf and a whole gang of friends.

I come to r9k because I'm still a robot at heart. I know this because yesterday I REE'd after stepping on a lego lol. Shit hurts brah
>>
>>24738146
Discipline.
Daily effort towards making myself dateable.
Daily effort after that towards searching for a compatible gf.
And after that it takes effort every day to maintain the relationship.

This is what I started doing shortly after reaching wizardhood and not liking it. Found a nice girl after about 6 months but ymmv
>>
>>24738146
A robot will, at most, become a weirdo.
People won't be disgusted by them anymore, but a still bit frightened
>>
>>24738242

So in your world everyone is either a stupid normie, or a total autistic beta faggot?
>>
File: 4537292037617.jpg (40 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
4537292037617.jpg
40 KB, 400x534
>>24738508
Only retards deal in absolutes anon. So Yes.
>>
>>24738333
Oh sweet I got trips!
>>
People call themselves robots even when they come from suburban middle class families who set them up in college to eventually betabux some basic whore who studied nursing and buy a house and have little shithead kids.

Like seriously the one determining factor for some reason is whether or not you're a late bloomer to have sex. If you're 18, you can come on here and bitch about being a virgin in your senior year of high school and for some reason that's fine, but if you have any real trouble in life with mental disorders or addictions or just struggling to get any kind of footing in life, you're the loser to the bulk of very normal nerdy white teenagers.

It's all bullshit, I hate r9k.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.