[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf says she wants to go out and party >booze in clubs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: url.jpg (105 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
105 KB, 500x707
>gf says she wants to go out and party
>booze in clubs is expensive so we decide to start the party in her apartment and then go out once we are drunk
>anyway she calls some girlfriends of her to come over
>we all drink, laugh, conversation starts to get heated
>they start talking about what positions they prefer and stuff like that, I back a bit as I'm uncomfortable
>then my gf asks if they had ever had sex with a man with a large penis, that it is completely filling and incredible and whatnot
>they say they haven't
>one says if she finds a man like that she will marry him
>my gf then says her exbf used to hit the back end of her vagina, that it was indescribable and that they had to try it out
>the other girls look at me in silence for a second and then start laughing
>my gf turns around and says it's ok, I'm a good lover... and then says laughing "but when you get used to a big one..."

I wanted to die. I've had a knot in my stomach for the last 24 hours.
>>
Dump her. She doesn't respect you, even if what she says was true, she would have kept that shit to herself and not humiliate you in a room full of laughing girls.

If you had any balls left on you, you would have done something about it there and then. Even insulting her vagina would have been better than NOTHING.

Fucking hell dude.
>>
>>24738068
This but also violence
>>
>>24737996
2 things can happen if it hits the "back end" of her vagina.
1. It hits the pocket above the cervix which some women have said to be pleasurable, some have not.
2. It hits the entrance to her cervix in which she will hop off your dick and roll around in pain

But you really should dump her. the fact that she can ridicule you in front of others shows that she has no respect for you. You're going to be feeling more knots and pains if you keep on going with her.
>>
>>24738068
this anon is correct. just dump her, its not worth getting keked in the end.

dont tell her why tho. say its not working out or some vague shit.
>>
>>24737996
Break up with her bro. Also you should have called her a roastie and left in a fit of autism.
>>
Just dump her

Dont make a big deal about it, dont act sad or upset, just say its over
>>
>>24737996
>>gf says she wants to go out and party
should have dropped her there stupid cvck.
>>
>>24738162
Everyone ITT is right but this guy is especially right.
>>
Dump her ass.
>>
on to the next one op.

that's some cold shit she pulled. it's only going to get worse.
>>
Dump her emotionally but stay with her physically

Don't let her know

Continue to fuck her for as long as you can. It's a win-win, you get to continue having sex and you continue to prevent your girlfriend from getting the big dicks she desires while she gets older and more undesirable.
>>
>Not responding with some sort of bants
You fucked up OP, you could've asserted your dominance by saying something cheeky that shows you don't give a fuck. Sounds like she was shit testing you desu m8.
>>
>>24738335
This. Just become completely detached from her and use her as a living fleshlight. Waste a year of her life, being young is so much more important for her rather than you.

I'd cheat on that bitch too OP, just be on the downlow about it.
>>
yeah, Trebek, I'm gonna take 'shit that didn't happen' for $400
>>
>>24737996
wow, your gf started the whole conversation because she wanted to brag to her friends she had a big dicked lover before. She didn't even have the common courtesy of doing it with out you there. Don't you know all those friends have told everyone about what your gf said in front of you and bet even they wouldn't have. Piece of shit person your gf
>>
>>24737996
Should've said "I should try having sex with a girl who doesn't flap in the wind".

Seriously, dump the cunt. Drinking brought out how she really feels about you; worth a laugh or two in front of her friends at your expense.

Show some balls and take charge. Otherwise she'll be texting Jamal to stuff her full.
>>
>>24737996
haha dump her
>>
>>24737996
could you imagine the shit if the situation was reversed and you talking with your buddies about tight pussy or that big tit ex and fucking her tits and laughing while giving them encouragement to find them one
>>
>>24737996
>gf says she wants to go out and party

First mistake, your property doesn't party it only works.
>>
What an awful gf. That sucks.
>>
>gf
stopped reading there
>>
>>24737996
What a thinly-veiled "roasties will always compare you to her previous lovers!" thread. We all know that never happened OP. You're pathetic.
>>
>>24737996
Dump her. Your gf apprently doesn't give a shit about you. If you don't dump her now, things will turn even shittier. You will be happier without her.
Source: own experience.
>>
>>24737996

Nice bait, faggot.

~This comment is as original as OP~
>>
>>24738683
>>24738661
>everyone but me is stoopid XXXD
>girls aren't like that trust me I would know!
>>
She was only kidding bro. She actually sounds pretty cool desu senpai.
>>
>>24738683
then fucking leave idiot why waste your time
>>
>>24737996

FAKE AND GAY

$This is not original$
>>
>>24737996
That is beyond disrespectful, into the trash she goes.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.