[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I'm a senior in hs >inb4 underageb& I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 343x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 343x500
Hey guys, I'm a senior in hs
>inb4 underageb&
I'm 18. A lot of you guys have regrets about stuff in high school.

Tell me stuff you wish you'd done and I'll try to live out your fantasies for you.
>>
kill everyone
>>
>>24737994
get into harvard faggot
>>
>>24737994
Get a girlfriend
Go to after graduation party (if you have one)
Go to prom
>>
Don't visit this website; get a hobby, and friends, far away from the internet.
>>
>>24738001
This desu. I hated everyone
>>
>>24738041
This. Fucking run OP. Run and live.
>>
>>24738022
Too late for that, but I'll try to get good grades this year.
>>24738024
Trying to get one now. Will report back if I do.
>>24738041
This website is the only thing keeping me sane; I'll definitely get a hobby and some friends though.
>>
>>24738091
Protip: go for younger girls. If you really are a senior, freshmen and sophomore girls will insanely rate you 3 or 2 points higher just for being older
>>
>>24738141
>be me 2 years ago
>ask freshman girl to junior prom
>get rejected

nah senpai not in all cases
>>
>>24738091
>Too late for that
where you applying to school famster? hows the college process going? i went through this shit last year and it was pretty hellish
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 597x1009) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 597x1009
>>24738091
>this website is the only thing keeping me sane
NO, Anon listen to me you still have a chance, don't EVER come back to this board you DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT end up like us (excluding the normies that pretend to be a robot to be edgy)
Leave this board while you still have the chance I'm serious
Reeeeeeee.......
>>
>>24738267

Listen anon.
If you want to avoid falling into a pit of depression and suffering. I suggest you leave this site and use another way of talking to people.

...please...
Reeeeeeee.......
>>
>>24737994
i wish i came in to school one day, wait until someone inevitably starts bullying me then began a school shooting

the brief moment after I pull a gun on them and the look on their face would make existence worthwhile
>>
>>24738267
Alright. I'll stay for this thread and once it's archived I'll try to talk to people irl.

It's been an honor to feel with you bots. This place provided me a place to speak my mind without fear of repercussions.

I'll always be grateful for what you've done for me.
>>
>>24738182
Don't you need really good grades to get into Harvard? I'm a 3.0 gpa.

Also, I'm Canadian.
>>
File: universepepe.jpg (26 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
universepepe.jpg
26 KB, 320x320
>>24737994
Nothing, literally nothing.

I did all I ever wanted to do in 12th grade and made sure I got it done because I was never going back.Just small stupid shit

>Try out for the school play/see what's under the auditorium stage
Turns out it goes under the entire auditorium. There's just dusty bomb shelter rooms, football equipment, drama class props, a heavy duty door locked with a padlock and not sure who knows what's in it, and the best thing...
a small room with a mattress, decorative posters, lava lamp, and basically an underage sex room

>Dated a football player
That wasn't anything special, just an annoying douchebag who not even the popular kids liked. A huge hassle and nothing like the movies.
>tfw going to the school football games to see your qt afterwards

>Be in the school art show
Was mostly my photography with some of my paintings. Basically you submit your artwork and they review it if it's worthy for the preK-12 district art show.
>tfw had my own ceiling-to-floor panel for my artwork

>Be in the school's pep rally
Was on the tennis team once so my team was in the pep rally. They were all cunts who took all the good uniforms, but jokes on them, I was given an old one and everyone thought I was the captain.
>tfw everyone cheers you on when your name is called

>Be captain of the track team
Finally worked hard enough and did it my senior year.
>tfw the team makes goodbye posters for you on your last meet

My senior year was 2010-2011 and I have a scrapbook of everything summed up together.
>>
how are you 18, the earliest you could turn 18 as a high school senior would be jan 1st did you just fail a grade or are you a lying shitbag
>>
>>24738141
I did this
You get labelled as a pedobear
But if she's hot it's ok
>>
>>24738041
Fucking this.

Start doing school activities like going on trips and doing club shit.

Fucking make friends this year for the love of god don't graduate and no one not know you. For the love of god socialize.

Also don't skip a beat during the last days of highschool. Make sure you got college lined right up. The worst shit is when you graduate highschool and you sit around 2 years before going to college. It's the worst time.

There's gonna be that ONE girl. That one girl who shows potential interest in you but you don't know how to go about proceeding with her. You MUST approach my man. You'll look back on not getting her and say you were stupid.
>>
>>24738811
I was held back a year in the second grade.
>>
>>24738938
That's like the easiest grade you fucking dumb dumb.
>>
>>24738971
Well I was pretty retarded back then. I got better with time.
>>
Show up to class in college and just do the damn work to get by. Cs get degrees, man, which is more than I could say.
>>
Update: I'm in the library right now; going to talk to a sophomore 10/10 I've had my eye on.

Anyone have advice on how to not spill spaghetti everywhere?
>>
Have sex.

And don't cross the robot.
>>
>>24739353
Be a Chad. That's your only choice.
>>
Update: things went bad with the 10/10.

I'm going to die.
>>
>>24739863
Lemme guess, you tried without being a Chad? Why did you not listen. If you are inferior there is NOTHING for you in life.
>>
>>24739863
I held the spaghetti in well enough but she was weirded out and I think uncomfortable.

Here's hoping this blows over. I should have known this was a bad plan.
>>
>>24739885
Yeah, I tried without being chad.

Should i kill myself?
>>
>>24739909
> should have known

I did know how bad a plan this was. I was too fucking horny to listen to my own reason.

Fuckfuckfuck this girl had no idea who I am. At least she didn't give a fake name but she's two years younger and I can't have a reputation as a creep good god I'm collapsing over here someone help.
>>
>>24740035
Should have done that a long time ago. But you know what they say. Better late than never.
>>
Alright, here's the green text of how it went down.

> in library
> bell rings, she walks past
> showtime.exe
> walk out after her, she reaches her locker before I catch up.
> walk past
> curse myself for being a pussy, walk back
> walk past, steal a newspaper as an excuse to be there.
> walk up to her as she finishes closing locker
> stand there for a second waiting for her to be done
> look like a fucking sperg creep
> she starts walking
> catch up
> sort of backhand nudge her shoulder to get her attention
> she doesn't respond
> "hey"
> she looks back
> realize this was a bad plan, silent for an instant
> "...anon"
> she looks at me. "I'm a onetime."
> fuckthiswasabadplan.rar
> straining to hold spaghetti in
> "we're you in that writing festival last year?"
> know she was
> "yeah."
> "yeah, that was a good story you did."
> "thanks"
> "were you in the writing class last year?"
> "yeah, I was."
> "ah, that's good."
> memory shorts out for a bit as I walk away
> go to class realizing I'm going to be branded a creep for the remainder of high school
> in class contemplating suicide

She was really fucking hot. I wish I hadn't aimed so high; I could have banged a less hot, more accessible girl. Now I'm going to die.
>>
>>24738077

Based dubs confirm, /r9k/ is a toxic cesspool.
>>
>>24740280
What does that even mean. Does that mean that things said here are not true? Or does toxic just mean showing the uncomfrotable things that people don't like to see?
>>
>>24740304
Toxic means we enable each other's negative traits and hold each other back.
>>
>>24740343
Negative traits? Like what?

Hold each other back? No way to do that. Only thing that holds you back is your genes, how you got born.
>>
>>24737994
Stab a guy who bullied me with pen, knife or hit him with teaser.

But I told my mom to give me money for teaser and she told in school. Before they just said her shit like its not a big deal, but after she said "he want to hurt him with something and I cant really blame him" the bulling stopped. Still feel bad that i didnt hurt the fucker.
>>
>>24740235
Come on, give me some input on this. Kek at me or something, just give me some perspective.
>>
>>24737994
My advice is to find 3 pursuits:

>an intellectual pursuit that you actually enjoy & might consider studying formally if you go to college

>a creative pursuit that you can either treat as a hobby or weave into your career (or if you're especially creative, you might make a career of it)

>a craft or skill that is very useful to know in itself-- for example, cooking. you might find that you're good at the craft, that you really enjoy it, and that you want to make a career of it. or, you might be able to put your skill to use for jobs along the way. or, you might just use the skill for everyday life, no matter whether it makes you any money.

Extra advice

>don't predicate all of your decisions upon getting laid
>think twice before you break the law
>learn to control your anger
>don't let the world crush your spirit
>if you have good parents who pay for you to have a nice young adulthood, be grateful, put it to good use, don't wear it on your sleeve, but also don't feel guilty about it
>don't hang out with losers... we become a lot like the people surrounding us, generally speaking
>learn to pick up on social context clues. for example, you shouldn't say inappropriate things in the workplace, but if you're hanging with some coworkers having some beers after work, you shouldn't have a stick up your ass... another example: it's OK to be sarcastic and obnoxious with a close friend, but not OK to be that way with a stranger or somebody whom you've just met.
>don't get into the habit of swearing too much.
>don't get into bad habits in general: we are "creatures of habit", as the saying goes. if you establish good routine patterns in your life, then you'll be making progress without even thinking about it.

On the whole "whether you should visit 4chan" thing, I think that you definitely should keep coming here if this is the place for you. There's a lot of cool, underground stuff on this website. Also, anonymous responses will make you self-aware.
>>
File: 1449190824292.jpg (32 KB, 288x339) Image search: [Google]
1449190824292.jpg
32 KB, 288x339
>>24740368
You stay and post here because you like to wallow in self-pity. You like to hear what you want to hear, you like to whine about what isn't handed to you. You don't actually want to change, you like it here. You're comfortable here. You want be hugged and told "fuck them, it's not your fault." When someone calls you out on it, you get defensive and whine some more. "It's not my fault, it's not my fault."

That's me anyways. Anybody else?
>>
>>24740531
Well it really isn't my fault though. Just because saying it is frowned upon by normies does not mean it's not the truth.
>>
>>24740585
Most people here (who aren't here to be edgy) are people who have been kicked around and stepped on.

Rather than saying "fuck 'em, I'm gonna stand up and live my life anyway" we say "fuck 'em, I don't need society anyway." And then wonder why we're alone and miserable.
>>
>>24740634
That's true. On the other hand by "living your life anyways" you are benefiting the very people who stepped on you. The normies. Maybe I'm too proud(lol a robot being proud, what a joke right?) but the thought of just sucking it up and trying to live among the normies disgusts me.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 553x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 553x369
>>24740235
> I unknowingly bought into the jusbeeurself meme

I plan things badly. I've calmed down now. What's the best course of action?
>>
>>24738811
Depends on state and what parents decide, I had a friend in PA who turned 18 the June of junior year and another who didn't turn 18 until the July after graduation. Neither skipped nor were held back.
>>
Get good grades and graduate.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.