[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does being a virgin make you feel ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Vaginal Road.png (2 MB, 1024x733) Image search: [Google]
Vaginal Road.png
2 MB, 1024x733
how does being a virgin make you feel ?
>>
crushed my heart when i was 14
>>
>>24737907
I am not.

Soo i dont know.
>>
thats an ugly vagina
>>
>>24737907
I hate it but I'm too lazy to try and lose it so I guess this is how it begins
>>
Apathetic, I stopped caring a long time ago.
>>
File: 1449070963338.gif (2 MB, 374x254) Image search: [Google]
1449070963338.gif
2 MB, 374x254
>>24738007
>this is how mass shootings begins
>>
It's pretty much what defines me. If I wasnt a virgin I'd be a plain, normal person. Instead I'm a freak.
>>
>>24738010
>caring in the first place
Always been, and will be a virgin.
>>
>>24737907
It's not the virginity, it's the crushing feeling of knowing that all your friends will find someone one day and you never will and you'll die alone in the end.
>>
It bothered me until I was 18 when I realized that there's no point in worrying about what you can't fix.
>>
>>24737907
>how does being a virgin make you feel ?
made me feel like there was something wrong with me, i actually thought being a 13 year old virgin was abnormal. like i was worthless, it seemed like everyone else had all these amazing stories about having sex at wild parties and i had never even held a girls hand. i went to an all boys school so i couldn't find any chances to meet girls. i was so desperate. then i ended up meeting a girl on holiday and loosing my virginity to her. i went back to school only to find out i was one of the few people who had actually had sex. 95% of the other guys had just been making up stories about all the crazy parties they had been to and all the girls they had fucked, i guess when your in an all boys school its easy to lie about having sex with girls nobody has ever met or heard of. turned out i was just a gullible twat who wasn't smart enough to lie like everyone else.

>people who had never had a gf used to laugh at me for being a virgin

this is something i will never understand.
>>
>>24737907
I'm between Depression and Acceptance, on some days i regret having sexual aversion on others i dont care that much.
>>
>>24737907
l feeI nothing.
>>
File: diik.jpg (29 KB, 372x310) Image search: [Google]
diik.jpg
29 KB, 372x310
I stopped caring once I realized that I will spend my life alone, trapped inside my head, without ever learning to know anyone. That is much worse feel than never experiencing the pleasures of penis in vagina.
>>
I don't really care.

But people just see you as a retarded ugly, which annoy me.

I which i could say : yes, i had sex, it's meh, now fuck off.
>>
There's somethin' I've been meaning to ask here.

Am I still a virgin if I was exposed to non-consensual sex when I was 8 years old?
>>
>>24738145
r u male or female ?
was it with a condor ?
did you cum inside or it came inside you ?
>>
We're not gonna take it
We got the right to choose and
No, we ain't gonna take it
There ain't no way we'll lose it
We're not gonna take it anymore

that what i think
>>
>>24737907
like shit. but I'm gonna try doing something about it.
>>
>>24738167
male, no condor, he probably came inside me.

**I say probably because he drugged me for most of the times he did**
>>
>>24738356
in laymans terms losing virginity meant
cis male cumming inside cis female without a condor
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.