[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my mom called the doctor and made an appointment for my depression,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
my mom called the doctor and made an appointment for my depression, being neet for 2 years and aspergers.
i didn't go, so the doctor came to our house. i was literally forced to talk to the doctor.

she asked me a bunch of questions about my depression, if i'm feeling suicidal and stuff.
then she wanted to offer me help in the form of an autism support person or something that will check on me every week and tell me how to live my life.
i kindly told her no but she still insisted on checking on me in 2 weeks.

why cant i just be a happy neet? i want people to leave me alone. i dont bother anyone, i just sit in my room all day.
i'm thinking about moving in with my dad.
>>
>>24737802
Tell her you'd feel a lot better if she'd let you fuck her
>>
>>24737823
This desu

Just creep her away, like you'd do with any other girl
>>
>if they wanna tell me how to live my life then kill me and replace me with them since they could do a better job
>i am depressed because you are bothering me and i need my space
>>
because living costs and no one is going to pay for you forever
>>
i used to be where ye are, op.
read me bin; http://pastebin.com/ZRND3ici
>>
File: 1438834734398.jpg (21 KB, 362x362) Image search: [Google]
1438834734398.jpg
21 KB, 362x362
tick tock neetkek, it's time to go to therapy
>>
>why cant i just be a happy neet? i want people to leave me alone. i dont bother anyone, i just sit in my room all day.

Because you're autistic, people feel they can control what you do for their OWN sake of confort in the disguise of it being for yours.

If your mother ever makes you do something that you don't want to do, tell her that you have the right to do what you like as an adult. If she proceeds to tell you she's doing it for your benefit, tell her to fuck off.
>>
BECAUSE YOU'RE SICK BRO A THREAT TO SOCIETY BETTER GEAR UP QUICK BEFORE THEY THROW YOU IN THE BIN. GO NBK QUICK
>>
>>24738013
tell her;
>am not your jester/puppet/station to change channels/etc
go all tumblr or pepe on her if shit starts going downhill.
>>
>>24737802
>Forced you to talk
That's when you're supposed to start "RP"-ing and feeding her false info.
>>
>>24737947
your story is very similair to mine. how close am i to autismbux? that's basically all i want in my life. i don't want to work.

>>24738013
yea exactly. they keep telling me they're here because they want to help me, and that they want me to feel better. i told them i'll work on it by myself, and i don't need any external help. but they just keep pushing it.
>>
>>24737802
He actually looks genuinely swag, like totally comfortable in his skin, most shooters look 9000 times more awkward.
>>
damn he was /fa/af
>>
>>24738148
i have a plan/idea for you but mods might delete this thread or something so ye have skype or anything for me to 1-on-1 with you?
>>
>>24738228
you mean telling them i'm suicidal to receive neetbux?
>>
>>24738281
lol no.
tell them that is going to lead ye in the bin.
get a doctor's note [that says you DO have autism or something] and bring it to ssi place.
>>
>>24738293
i was born with autism/cebral palsy.
skype; nucted
i have cam/mic if ye wanna talk ;]
>>
>>24738187
ikr? What kind of boots is he wearing? Anyone know?
>>
>>24738309
i dont think aspergers is enough to receive free money for the rest of my life.
>>
>>24737802
>forced
Just tell the doctor that you don't want to, you're over 18 right? Or is it different in the US
>>
TICK TOCK NEETIE
Your free ride is over
>>
>>24738375
yeah time to get autismbux instead of parentbux
>>
>>24738349
call ssi and ask them if having that and some background info about you can get you the bux.
>>24738360
>over protective single moms who do not want their kid[s] to grow up and want to handhold them.
>>
>>24738360
i clearly told her multiple times that i don't want to receive any help and don't want it in my life basically.

but she still set my mom up with an autism support guy and she will come back in 2 weeks to see how im doing then.
>>
>>24738398
They want to make a wageslave out of you. That's the grub upon which the American machine feeds. Capital drives progress and all that bullshit. Oppose them. By being like this you are holding up the middle finger to the government. They want you to work, fight, be incarcerated - anything. The only way to fight back is by doing nothing.
>>
>>24738398
>guy
welp. nice knowing ye.
should have got a female and told them 'i need to be male-to female because feel like female in male's body.' because males will see right through ye and cut ye bux off.
>>
>>24738398
tell the autism support guy to fuck off then
>>
>>24738432
>>24738439
>>24738441
can confirm; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0Ss88oDnSo
>>
>>24738432
exactly what i was thinking.
they were saying ''you want to have job, a house and a wife when you're older right?''
i just nodded, but no i don't want any of that. i want to live in my moms house until she dies and then try to receive welfare until i die. that's how i see my future.
>>
>>24738479
>''you want to have job, a house and a wife when you're older right?''
>you want
they are ordering you to have something and not saying you /need/. if they said need instead of want then they would be forcing a command that you cannot question and not turning it into a question.
>job, a house and a wife
why should you be another person who might dislike their job and understands the 9-5 feeling and change to other job to have similar feelings for?
a house? how are you going to get a house? they did not list the steps in DETAIL to /get/ a house.
a wife? what if you are gay or asexual? think of the money and time you would save being single.
>right
they are again forcing their thoughts onto you and want the answer 'yes' instead of talking about it.
>>
>>24738622
read this and then have them read it; http://pastebin.com/G5WX8LBF
>>
>>24738652
thoughts [if you have read it]?
>>
>>24737802

I never want to have kids.

I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I actually spawned one of these kinds of people. Can't imagine how broken your parents hearts must be that you simply refuse to live a life, or kill yourself, just coast by on their work without remorse while suffering in your own perceived inequity.

Too much.
>>
>>24737802
Because you being a fuck up is costing your mom money you stupid faggit. Either get neetbux to pay for your food and rent, or get a job and stop being a fucking burden on your parents
>>
>>24738398
You need to receive help. You already do. You can't support or care for yourself, your mother has to do that for you. The autism social worker would probably be more of a helper for her than for you, frankly.
>>
Because you're a burden m8.
>>
>>24739186
>he's not from Australia
>uses m8

m8 pls
>>
>>24739203
Britbongs say m8 as well m8
>>
>>24739088
i already told me parents how i wanna be burried and stuff...just incase.
>burried in the ground with no fancy box or anything. just body in the ground the help the earth. if i have to have a tombstone then have it say 'we shall meet again' and i will wait for you to get where i am.
>>24739146
this
>>24739181
but would use her to control ye life at home since he cannot be there all the time.
>>
>>24739223
ground to help*
>>
>my mom called the doctor

I've been making my own doctors appointments since I was 16. I'd be fucking embarrassed if my parents did that for me. This has to be satire. How can people enjoy living like this?
>>
>>24739247
>over protective single moms who do not want their kid[s] to grow up and want to handhold them.
>>
Holy shit, just get on autismbux and stop leeching off your mom, you selfish piece of shit.
>>
File: gj.jpg (308 KB, 1190x906) Image search: [Google]
gj.jpg
308 KB, 1190x906
>>24739247
He didnt want the appointment, he got forced you retard
>>
>>24739216
Are u tryina ruse me m8?
>>
>>24739268

Or he actually can't do a thing for himself, which according to OP is the case.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.