[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you guys so delusional? Why are you expecting the perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: yall are cucks.jpg (24 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
yall are cucks.jpg
24 KB, 267x400
Why are you guys so delusional? Why are you expecting the perfect girl to show up at your door? Every thread that talks about girls, I see a bunch of people talking about how they're just WAITING for the virgin girl who will love them unconditionally despite all of their massive flaws. That's not gonna happen, guys, women aren't tools for your amusement.

And I'm no normie here, either, I'm a kissless virgin just like you (though I'm only 18). But at least I'm trying to better myself instead of laying around all day lamenting about my life here on /r9k/ or thinking about suicide anymore like the rest of you lot, this is my first visit here in two months.
>>
>>24737524
That girl is very pretty. I want to touch her
>>
They have yet to grow out of the "my future relationship will be a fairy tale" mindset. They're about as mature as a 6 year old girl who's dreaming about prince charming on his white steed carrying her away in the sunset.
>>
>>24737524
Sounds like ur talkig about the women on this board, literal spitting image.
>>
>>24737555
At least I don't have a 4chan trip :)
>>
Because I'm perfect and deserve perfection.
>>
>>24737555
the trips have spoke

[/thread]
>>
>>24737524
have fun settling for some fat girl who turns tails the moment chad clicks his fingers
>>
>>24737555
Its a good day when you filter an attention whore.
>>
>>24737574
>have fun settling for some fat girl who turns tails the moment chad clicks his fingers

what does this mean?
>>
>>24737564
Indeed, you don't. Well observed.

>>24737575
Appreciate it.
>>
>>24737524
>>24737555
You're both just appealing to extremes.
There's a middle ground that's realistic for most "bots" since they're just failed normalfags anyway.

Also OP you're 18 and don't know shit. Fuck off out of this board until you're truly bitter and disillusioned with the world.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 375x360
>>24737548
I don't know why you posted this but it had a profound effect on me... I feel the same, and it isn't wrong to feel this way.
>>
>>24737643
Are you implying that a lot of people on this board aren't young like me just feeling entitled as shit?
>>
>>24737524
Damn, I've been looking for this picture again for the longest time tbqh
>>
>18

"People" under 21 should be gassed or at least stay away from this site
>>
>>24737829
Correct. Spot on, in fact.

>>24737857
Funny, considering this 18 year old guy is more mature than most posters older than him on this board.

I think you should be gassed, if anyone should be.
>>
>Some kid trying to tell me how to live my life.
That's rich.

Some little shit that can't even buy liquor, has never done taxes, or had to worry about paying bills is telling me how to live my life.

Get back to me in 10 years you punk and tell me about how much better you've made your life through your hard work and parent's money.
>>
>>24737643
>Also OP you're 18 and don't know shit. Fuck off out of this board until you're truly bitter and disillusioned with the world.

Don't forget deluded. You really need to wrap a good layer of delusions around your emotional wounds to be a true robot.
>>
>>24737829
I'm not implying anything.
I'm outright saying that your cumulative life experience ends at high school.
You don't qualify to lecture anyone on delusion, reality, and morality.

Your points aren't wrong, but you're not exactly spinning up any new or groundbreaking concepts either.
>bash entitlement
>preach self-improvement
>imply that you're better than others because you made a generic thread calling out a small vocal minority that is more meme than reality

Generic moron post Tbh.
>>
>>24737868

>being optimistic like my Disney Channel shows is mature

Sure, fuck off you too
>>
>>24737875
That has nothing to do with what I posted. I'm talking about the people who are delusional enough to the point where they're expecting the perfect girl. I'm not talking about people like you with legitimate life issues.

And when you only have one parent and he's unemployed, I think I can relate even the slightest bit.
>>
File: nogf-venn2.png (194 KB, 1100x950) Image search: [Google]
nogf-venn2.png
194 KB, 1100x950
>>24737524
>I see a bunch of people talking about how they're just WAITING for the virgin girl who will love them unconditionally despite all of their massive flaws.

I blame anime.

In regards to flaws though, you don't have to be a perfect being to have someone like you. Having your defences up and trying to hide behind a facade makes it impossible to connect with anyone. Shared adversity are the main things that draw people together, you need to be imperfect in order to be liked, and you have to be okay with the idea that some people won't like you... The main thing of course is to jus b urself :^)
>>
Damn, thanks OP, now I've realized that I'm still a virgin because my standards are too high
I'll actually give those numerous 7/10 girls who were interested in me a chance
>>
>>24737524
Yeah, you hit the nail right on the head. The is world black and white right?
>>
>>24737957
You're a child still. You have so much left to learn. When it's on you to make sure that electric bill is paid, when you're making the choice between eating and paying rent. No, you can't relate to being an adult. You might think you can because you can vote and buy lottery tickets, but adulthood is something that will elude you for several years.
>>
File: 1439903572403.jpg (4 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1439903572403.jpg
4 KB, 160x160
>>24737857
>should be gassed

don't worry, they will suffer having to miss out on their last teenage years on this stupid fucking board

I know I did
>>
>>24737524
>I'm no normie
No you're just retarded, this literally doesn't happen, lurk moar or just kill yourself for being pure cancer.
You won't see anyone saying unironically that he waits for a girlfriend to fall out of the sky. We're simply too ugly/awkward to be loved by girls, that's it, that's the whole fucking deal, try and fail as much as we can, nothing good ever happens out of it.
Let's be clear, if your face is above 6/10 you literally can't be a robot, if you are above 6/10 and you can't get laid, not even with a slut maybe you're just mentally challenged, a true failed normie, the worst of the worst.
>why not just lift then brah ? xD
When your face is 4/10 it doesn't work, lifting literally doesn't improve you in any fucking way when you're just simply hideous looking, in case you wanted to be even more stupid.
Stop being delusional OP, a robot can't change his condition no matter how hard he tries, that's the idea behind becoming a robot and accepting your shitty fate.
>>
>>24737555
fucking faggot degenerate scum
>>
>generic uncreative generalization thread that gets created every single day
>I'm only 18
That explains it. Sure wish post quality was actually enforced on 4chan.
>>
>>24737965
Actually fell for the love fantasy. Never again.
>>
>>24738052
I work. I'm not the one who personally takes care of such affairs, but my father still uses MY money (along with his own) to pay for it. Like I said, I may not be alone dealing with all of those issues, but I CAN relate. Regardless, again, I was talking about people like >>24737737
>>
File: 1360731617690.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1360731617690.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>24738180
>implying there are no "old" robots 22 years "old" lmao who are creating shitty generalizing threads.

Its only okay to generalize about groups that you hate, even if those groups are completely made-up, like chads and normies. But if you generalize about robots then you're just a dumb kid
>>
>>24737524
[Broad statement of criticism that lumps the entire board population into one group]
[General claim based on assumption of objective morality/Suggestion of generic advice]
[Bragging statement that compares the poster to the board population in a derisive way]

Nice job following the formula for generic common sense passed as "wisdom."

Remember, you too can make really shitty condescending threads by following the braindead formula above.
What are you waiting for? Go try it now!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.