[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rape is over rated.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 566x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 566x581
Well robots, I'm officially a rape victim. Yesterday a girl I know texted me saying she was lonely and sad about her ex, wanted to drink a beer and watch a movie then all this happened:

>I show up, give her a hug and tell her I don't have much time but I'll have a beer and chat.
>she bores the hell out of me with her sob story while handing me beers
>glancing at phone intensifies
>me:"hey I'm Sry but I have to get up early for work"
>as I'm gathering my things to leave she starts undoing my belt.
>her:"k, but I'm gonna suck your dick first" *coy smile*
>Me: haha thanks, I'm down for this tomorrow but I really need to get some sleep.
>she nudges me back down on the bed and starts blowing me.
>I start to say something, she replies "stop being weird and just relax"
>I'm sitting there thinking how fucking bizzare the situation is. By this point she's removed most of mine and her clothing.
>she finally takes my cock out of her mouth and begins to straddle me.
>me: whoa hold up, that was nice and all but I've been here way too long already, we don't have time for this.
>her: you're funny, Anon.
>me: I'm serious
>her: just stop talking, this will only take a minute.
Cont...
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 653x635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 653x635
>>24737421
>she grabs my half flaccid dick, crams it in herself and starts grinding back and forth.
>I sit there annoyed, listening to her high pitched pixie like moans and what sounds like somebody stirring Mac and cheese because she so wet.
>after about 15-20 minutes of this I get fed up.
>me: " look, I've gotta get up in 4 hours, we're done here."
>when I start to lift her off of me she grabs me by my hair and forces my head back against the pillow.
>she's visibly angry. Her smile turns to teeth gritting. Pixie like moans become deep grunts. The "stirring Mac and cheese" sound is replaced with what sounds like somebody aggressively plunging a toilet.
>in a state of shock I just stop moving entirely as she keeps my chest pinned down with her palms.
>she starts violently shaking and let's out a screech like Sindel from mortal Kombat.
>her fluids run down my cock and soak the sheet under my ass.
>she takes a deep breath, dismounts me, lays down, grabs my arm and throws it around her shoulder, throws her leg over me and lays her head on my chest.
>her: I'll wake you at 6.

I'm slightly annoyed over the ordeal but overall it wasn't "traumatic". Chicks really exaggerate that shit. Don't believe the hype, it's not that bad.
>>
File: 1437937933253.png (354 KB, 500x740) Image search: [Google]
1437937933253.png
354 KB, 500x740
>those sound effect descriptions

Oh lord, my sides are in so much pain.
>>
>>24737421
I'm not reading all that shit nigger, summarize it in 10 words.
>>
>>24737539
She raped him. He didn't like it. Probably not true.
>>
>>24737539
You would be a great therapist.
>>
File: 1442324828344s.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1442324828344s.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>24737421
>>24737453
I'm hard senpai

Also get out ree
>>
>>24737539
>I don't read
>you're a nigger
Your shit's all mixed up.
>>
>>24737421
U r one lucky pepe ;3
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 640x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 640x495
>>24737754
Yeah but the bitch made me late for work and I was tired as hell. Also she keeps sending me text like pic related.
>>
>>24737791
She sounds like a nigger. Wound not fuck/10
>>
at least youre not a virgin anymore
>>
man if you were a woman she would totally be in prison right now
>>
>>24737421
why didn't you just push her off?
don't tell me she overpowered you because by what you've posted it doesn't sound like you were trying very hard. If you really didn't want to, you would've decked her or bit her or something.
>>
>>24737539
am guy
girl do me sex
me say no
ohwowdisokkeepgo
>>
>>24737967
Imagine explaining that to law enforcement. Aside from being unbelievable it just sounds ridiculous.
>>
>>24738016
nah, you weren't raped m8
>Aside from being unbelievable it just sounds ridiculous.
"I defended myself from rape"
It sounds less ridiculous than "I let myself get raped."
That ain't rape man.
>>
>>24737825
this

>>24737791
post a pic of her
>>
Of all the things that didn't happen, this didn't happen the most.
>>
>>24737791
Is she hot or can we get a reference pic?
>>
>>24738053

you could argue that you were afraid that if you hurt her she would lie and say you raped her
>>
File: 1449126601232.jpg (126 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1449126601232.jpg
126 KB, 1024x768
fucking gross. unprotected sex with strangers is fucking disgusting, the way your described her STD filled juices getting all over you makes me want to vomit.
>>
>>24737791
>>24737453
Seems to me you stuck your dick in crazy breh
>>
>>24738081
>>24738094
No pics cuz I barely know her but she's a redhead, totally flat chest (literally no breasts) but a 10/10 ass, 5'3" if that helps.

I was gonna look up her FB but don't know her last name...
>>
>>24738170
Gauge her crazy levels and find out if she's a keeper or not. She seems pretty obsessed with you, which I guess could be a good thing with faithfulness.
>>
lol you have a week at most before you die
>>
>>24738170
>10/10 ass, 5'3" if that helps.
>redhead so not a nognugg
you struck gold famster
>>
>>24738121
if you look at >>24737791
he obviously has sex on a regular basis with this chick and didn't mind it, he even says that at most he was mildly annoyed.
He could've tried but he didn't.
It's the same as leaving your soda outside in public on it's own and then complaining when a homeless guy picks it up and starts drinking it, if you really cared that much, you wouldn't have left it out on the fucking bench.

Like I could kinda see where you're coming from but "I'm slightly annoyed" sounds he didn't really care about the sex so it wasn't rape.
>>
>>24738290

I'm not saying he was raped family, I'm saying he could say he was raped
>>
>>24738170
>Ginger
>No tits
GTFO of there, man. DANGER, DANGER
>>
I mean, yeah, rape isn't always super traumatic. But everyone reacts differently to stressful situations.
I've been raped twice, one I didn't think was traumatic until I returned to the place, and then it was. And the other was more weird and gross than traumatic.
Gross one:
>Be me
>Have good male friend, have been friends since we were 14
>Never anything sexual between us, he's into skinny chicks and I'm thick, I'm into manly men, he's kinda twinky
>He also dated my best friend for a bit
>Purely platonic
>Him and I go out sometimes, for wings, drinks, etc
>One night we end up going to the club
>I get fucking trashed because I didn't eat all day
>End up staying the night at his place
>Puking in toilet until 4am
>Wake up, in his bed
>Awh how nice, he tucked me in. What a good friend
>Sleeping in same bed
>He starts trying to finger me
>Nah familia, let's not make things weird. We're not like that
>Sorry bro, I'm just drunk
>Ok.jpg
>Go to sleep
>Wake up with his fingers inside me
>He's rubbing his boner on my butt

We're not homies anymore
>>
>>24737421
Sounds like a closed faggot to me. It's sex nigga. Also you could have gotten up on time you lazy fuck. It's called an alarm clock.
>>
>>24738290
Aside from saying "no" at the start, when I attempted to stop her she grabbed my hair and pinned me down, that shit hurts and it hard to get out of without straight punching the bitch.

Not a big deal at all, just sayin.
>>
>>24738352
yeah he could lie.

>>24738450
"no" I don't think saying "no" once is going to get the message across senpai.

>pinned me down
explain in what way/how

> without straight punching the bitch.
punch her then

>Not a big deal at all
that's because it wasn't rape
>>
>>24737791
>lol i was raped
>better text her and let her know she can do it again anytime

I don't think you were raped anon.
>>
>>24738429
thats awkward as fuck famiglia, but GET THE FUCK OUT ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24738429
That's not rape. That's just weird n gross.
>>
i think by calling it "rape" he's just trying to poke fun at tumblr hoers tbqh
>>
>>24738429
This is your idea of gross rape? This is more like an awkward sexual encounter.
>>
I'm imagining OP explaining the story to law enforcement with sound effects and pepes
>>
>>24738429
you think that's bad you dumb bimbo? my dad FUCKED me as a kid.
>>
>>24738602
Did you put out?
>>
>>24738429
shit made me cringe harddd
>>
>>24738504
Yeah, it was really weird. Especially since we weren't into eachother in the slightest. Or I thought we weren't
>>24738522
Ehhh technically it is. Because it's penetration with a foreign object. I didn't report it to the police or anything. Like I don't think he's some horrible rapist, he's just a fuckin weirdo
>>24738552
It's like a gross as in "ew" not a gross as in "omg I can't watch no" sort of gross.
>>24738602
I didn't say that one was bad, it was just weird. My other one was worse
>>
Did u not even cum? Gay desu
>>
>>24737421
I don't know anything but my own experiences, so I can't tell you how to react to this, but I was drugged and raped. There was a lot of blood and physical trauma, and I was a virgin when it happened. I didn't cry, didn't freak the fuck out, didn't lose my mind or anything. I actually had to be in close-ish contact with the person for a few months after the fact (with neither of us knowing that would be the case until days after the rape). I actually fucked with him a little, like asking to borrow shit (pencils or whatever) or talking to him directly like nothing happened.

I don't process things normally. This event actually changed my life (I see absolutely no intimacy in sex when it was once a "sacred" idea for me, I drink heavily) and I didn't react like it did at all when it came to actually facing it head on. I don't know if that's what you're going through, but the biggest thing I've learned through all this is reactions don't always reflect what a person is actually feeling.

If you're trolling, it's fine, whatever. If you're being serious and actually want to talk to someone who also didn't react in a "natural" way, I'm here.
>>
File: imrs.jpg (206 KB, 1484x1041) Image search: [Google]
imrs.jpg
206 KB, 1484x1041
>>24737453

>and what sounds like somebody stirring Mac and cheese
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 485x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 485x312
>>24738495
>pinned down how?
Grab the front of your hair and yank it back as hard as you can.

Also try doing a sit up with even 20lbs on your chest.

I'm saying it's not a big deal because it was a mildly annoying period of time doing something against my will, but it's still rape.

>>24738575
>th...then she bit my shoulder and I was all like REEEEE!
>>
>>24738659
Other story for reference
>Go out on tinder date
>Meet at pub for a pint
>While in the pub it starts blizzarding
>I was living with my parents at the time, in the burbs. 45 minute commute on a good day, would probably take me 1.5 hours to get home in these conditions
>He offers to have me stay over at his place
>I'll even take the couch, I know we just met and I don't want you to fee uncomfortable
>Oh man, that's awesome of you! Thanks so much.
>Get to his place, it's still early so we start watching a movie in his room because his roommates are playing vidya
>Watching movie, nothing weird
>Goes in for a cuddle
>Okay, that's fine. He's a sweet man. And cuddles are nice
>Goes to kiss me
>This is such a cute moment omg if we end up dating our story will be so cute
>Kiss ends, go back to just cuddling
>Continue watching movies
>Well, it's getting late, should probably go to bed
>I wanna do something first though
>Oh, what?
>You
>awkward laughter hahahah okay, see you in the morning! Good night!
>Pins my arms down, takes my pants off
>Wtf are you doing struggling to escape. But he's a gym rat and I'm soft af
>Come on babe
>No, I really don't want to
>whips dick out, starts rubbing on my vagina
>Fuck off, stop it. No. I'm not okay with this. No.
>He gets off me
>wtf was that dude? Take me back to my car please
>No chance
>At that moment I realize I left my phone in my car, can't call cab to come get me
>He repeats the same ducking process of pinning me down like 6-8 times throughout the night
>The last time he's lost his patience with me so he covers my mouth and drills me
>I'm crying silently, not only because he's raping me, but he's also not wearing a condom, and it seems like he's gonna cum inside me
>He does
>He goes to the couch to sleep
>lock his bedroom door once he leaves
>Next morning he's dropping me off at my car
>I really wanna see you again, I like how you weren't "easy"
>Are you fucking SERIOUS
>>
>>24738704
were your arms free? could you have not attempted to roll over, I mean it's not like she has a dick right? so your ass would be safe unless she had a strap-on.

assuming it was long enough, couldn't you have pulled her hair in retaliation?
could you have not pushed her off rather than lifting her.

I'm still conflicted over whether this was actually rape.
It's like the difference between letting someone borrow your stuff and lending them stuff.
In one case it's not a big deal if they don't return it in time, in the other it's a big deal but it's not always clear which it is.

Personally I'd probably freak out if this happened to me and use tard strength to choke a hoe regardless of consequences.
>>
>>24738867
Glad you reported it. You're a real upstanding citizen.
>>
>>24738575
>I was just tryin to go home n eat some tendies, that's when the unthinkable happened.
>>
>>24738878
>She tells my friends I squirmed away and ran out the door naked.
>goodbye social life
The smartest course of action during a rape of any sort is to remain calm and wait for the aggressor to finish.
>>
i think some rapes can be traumatic, mine was fairly traumatic:

>be 16, grill and virgin at the time study abroad thing in foreign country
>out at night with large group of americans i traveled with
>drugged (roofies maybe, not sure)
>wake up tied up to bed thing
>continuously drugged and raped for 3 days
>never reported

it kinda suck t b h but 9 years later im over it
>>
>tfw no overly aggressive gf to rape me

I don't see how that could be anything but awesome for your self-esteem.
>>
>>24739038
>She tells my friends I lay there like a fish and how easy it was to dominate a weakling like myself
>having a social life
>The smartest course of action during a rape of any sort is to remain calm and wait for the aggressor to finish.
Where did you learn that? I'd assume that would be acceptable if you had the attention of reporting her which it doesn't sound like you did.
>>
>>24737453
>stirring mac and cheese

Nasty but accurate
>>
>>24739124
>intention
>>
>>24738170
Literal perfection, good ass and flat chest
>>
>>24739077
it is not rape if you want it f a m
>>
File: disgruntled puppet.jpg (4 KB, 238x195) Image search: [Google]
disgruntled puppet.jpg
4 KB, 238x195
Well while we're on the topic I guess I'll share my story of how I kind of lost my virginity through through rape, 6 years ago.

>be me awkward 19 year old kissless virgin
>know this girl who has liked me since grade 6 but I have always been too beta to make a move
>she's like a 6/10 but I've known her forever and her family knows me well
>she had a boyfriend through most of highschool
>summer of 2009 she's single and flirting with me a lot
>have her over at my place one night, she's being more flirty than usual
>shows me some shitty pop rock song on youtube
>turns around and kisses me, my first kiss ever
>feels good man, not sure what I'm doing but kissing is pretty awesome
>flop onto my bed, takes out my dick and starts blowing me
>wow first kiss and blowjob in one night
>end up both naked with her on top of me
>trying not to end up fucking but before I can stop her she's riding my dick
>mfw experiencing pussy for the first time, it's wet and very warm
>cum in like 3 seconds
>mfw had my first kiss, blowjob, and lost my virginity all in the span of about 10 minutes
>realized later it was basically rape but I was too beta to stop it

Was okay I guess.
>>
>>24739306
How exactly is this rape?
>>
>>24739446
Because I was trying to stop her.
>>
>>24739487
Doesn't sound like you were trying too hard. Why not say, "Im not comfortable having sex with you."
>>
>>24739562
Not that Anon but clearly male rape culture is to blame. Unlike women it doesn't matter what we are wearing. It's assumed we desire sex 24/7 regardless of the situation :^)
>>
>>24739562
Obviously you've never been in a situation where you are conflicted between what your brain wants and what your penis wants.
>>
>>24739562
#SilenceIsNotConsent
#YesAllMen
>>
Men can't be raped because rape means an abuse of institutional power, just like there's no such thing as "racism against whites."
>>
>>24738170
Sounds hot f@m
>>
File: Uy1pyqx.png (308 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
Uy1pyqx.png
308 KB, 546x700
>>24740036
Women's rights IS institutional power you cunt
>>
>>24739075
Can you really get away with things like this? Hmmm
>>
>>24740127
happened in argentina
>>
>>24740146
By shitskins or the Americans you were traveling with?
>>
>>24740164
by an older argentine man
>>
>>24740184
Did he let you go while you were awake or did eh drug you again and drop you off somewhere?
>>
>>24739993
silence isn't rejection either
>>
>>24740164
it was through a program where you go live with a host family but also travel with a group of americans, because part of the time you don't live with the host family. this was during the host family part, but it was kinda normal to go off for a bit because we did travel in a group, so i guess the host family thought i was out? idk what they thought. we also had this school thing to go to, but this happened over a weekend, so i guess that's why the group leader didn't notice. idk really, very shitty
>>
>>24737421
>>24737453

fucking saved, nice work OP

43harhar
>>
>>24740220
let me go while i was awake, called me a cab. it was very strange. i think there was something wrong with him. he did rape me but like he also fed me and untied me to use the bathroom and sometimes put on the tv, i think there was just something wrong with him. i really don't know. he was not very violent, never like punched me and no weapons were involved
>>
>>24740220
keep in mind i was in a small town in argentina, had no idea where anything was, and my spanish wasn't totally fluent back then
>>
>>24740293
Were you scared that he'd never let you go and you'd be there forever? At any time did you experience Stockholm syndrome/sympathize with him?

did he do stuff with your ass?
>>
>>24740319
Nothin against you because you were obviously 16 and stuff, but when he let you go and called you a cab, couldn't you look at his house address or something to report him?
>>
>>24740336
i don't know if id call it stockholm syndrome, but today i wouldn't say i sympathize with him, but i think there was something wrong with him, so i don't like wish for his death or pain/suffering. he told me off the bat he would let me go in a few days, so i don't think i thought id die there, and also i was drugged for a lot of this. and no to the spoiler, he was also old and like probably not all mentally there. i dont know it was very strange
>>
>>24740414
It truly is a bizarre story, an interesting one, but bizarre.

Sucks that happened to you, but at least he didn't hurt you and released you. Also at least you were able to get past it, I imagine that's not easy for someone whose been legit raped
>>
>>24740352
i probably could have but i was very eager to get away, and i didn't know how reporting things in a different country would work. this may sound weird but i kinda just wanted to forget about it, the memories are hazy because i was drugged, i (this sounds dumb i know) just thought maybe if i just never talked about it i would eventually think it was a dream or something
>>
>>24740495
I think that's a normal, or maybe common reaction to a traumatic experience like that. Something that seems so unreal that you try to pretend it was unreal to cope and get past it.

Have you always remembered this happened. Or is it one of those memories that you repress but later it comes to light and youre like, holy shit that happened..
>>
>>24740222
Sounds like something a rapist would say.
>>
>>24740573
have always remembered it. thought maybe id forget about it, but it hasn't worked out like that. i rarely think about it though. but i don't eat bananas because that's all he fed me. and i don't let men tie me up during sex, just have an aversion to it i guess
>>
>>24740658
Have you ever told anyone irl? Like when you met back up with the group you were traveling with, or the family you were staying with?
>>
>>24740606
I'm not saying the rapist in the right, I'm saying that inaction/being passive helps no-one. You wouldn't lie there and let someone stab you and you certainly wouldn't stand there and watch a friend get raped.
If you don't like something make it clear. Like how you will still have people speeding until you put a speed camera up.
>>
>>24740733
yes, i have told several people irl now. i did not tell anyone about it for 6 years though, i thought talking about it would make it more real. i went to counseling for it 6ish years later though. it helped. i just ignored it before that
>>
>>24737421
>t. never been raped

You let a grown ass man run his hands over your 12 year old boy parts and jerk off onto you and then tell me rape/sexual abuse is overrated you goddamn bitch
>>
>>24738200
>she just got over her ex

nah she's crazy, at least for the time being. she's ovioiusly just trying to fill the gap with him in a strange way, cuz rape urges are usually something men experience more than woman, statistically.

it'll wear off, if she ever moves on from her break up.
>>
I don't know. Male on male is pretty bad.

>be 16
>want to be part of the crowd
>at a party
>drinking, smoking, doing whatever I get
>1 dude takes a liking to me
>keep taking whatever hes giving me, he keeps touching my legs and arms but think nothing of it
>eventually i'm totally destroyed
>can't feel much more than vibrations
>he eventually helps me up then takes me to some room
>he pushes me on a bed and pulls my pants down
>thinking "What the fuck no no no no"
>turns me over so i can watch
>cant do shit about it because entire body just feels heavy, like its being held down
>fucks my ass and cums in it
>leaves me there
Eventually the heavy feeling wore off and I was able to leave but goddamn if I'm not traumatized.
Even worse when you can't feel it but you know its happening and you don't want it.

Rape a shit. A SHIT.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 600x404
>>24740781
OP here, victims like us need to remain strong and...uhh...I feel like a total asshole now, Sry.

>>24740790
Tumblr is down the hall and to the left. Shit happens.
>>
>>24739075
>never reported
Must of not been that traumatic then
>>
>>24740865
Do you think he slipped you something?
>>
>>24740937
lol think what you want friend. doesn't change anything. and like i said, im fine today, so yeah definitely couldve been more traumatic. worse things have happened.
>>
>>24740865
Ass bandits are the worst
>>
>>24738867
Please don't see this as victim blaming in any way but one thing that always seems weird to me about rape is the lack of fighting back.

So here's a rapey lifehack for any fems out there that find themselves in a position like yours. slowly move your hands down to his junk. gently massage the balls. once they are in your palm grab as hard as you can, twist & pull down. Be careful, he may vomit on you due to the sheer physical pain.

God speed ladies, stay safe.
>>
>>24740979
No, I think I willingly got fucked up and then was taken advantage of.
>>
>>24737791
Don't bother with that succubus.
>>
>>24741045
Well if you were willingly drinking alcohol..
>>
>>24741097
Alcohol, cocaine I believe, I know I was smoking weed.

I said, I wanted to be part of the group. Boy did I get to be part of it.
>>
>>24741045
If some guy tried to ass fuck me I would go apeshit, regardless of how fucked up I was
>>
File: eliot.png (297 KB, 389x385) Image search: [Google]
eliot.png
297 KB, 389x385
>>24737453
>The "stirring Mac and cheese" sound
Good lord
>>
>>24741132
Couldn't do shit about it. Literally just felt weighed down and heavy.
>>
>>24741183
On only coke weed and booze? Kinda sounds like you were slipped something
>>
I like stories, but nobody's telling any more, so here's one that happened to me.

>Invited a good friend over to my house because I wanted to cook alot
>we go through a bottle of wine and I drink most of it because I'm a big guy for you
>after awhile we start talking about jobs, she's a teacher
>"Gee, I'd hate to have that many kids"
>she replies "I love being around kids, I'd just hate to ruin this hot fucking body" there's an edge to her voice when she says this
>I laugh, thinking it's a joke and she stands
>"No really, you think I want all this shit with stretchmarks?" and takes off her shirt
>Holy god her boobs are big, and her nipples are nice
>Not the usual big boobs pancake nipples, they're well defined and each one is like a thumb
>"Put your shirt back on" I tell her nervously
>"Are you telling me you don't like these fat tits?" She leans in and presses them to my face "You wouldn't suck my tits?"
>I stand up and grab her shoulders, and she grabs my crotch
>"Holy shit anon, you're really big"
>"Great, where'd you throw your shirt? I need to-"
>She's pulled down my pants and just launched into sucking my cock, no foreplay or pretense
>I try to pull away, but she's on tight, and I can't get her off
>stand there nervously holding her head until I cum down her throat and she takes it all down without even batting an eye
>immediately start yelling at her and kick her out of my house as she's crying and scrabbling to put her sweater back on
>hasn't talked to me since
>I really wanted to stay friends with her
>Fuck people
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (466 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
466 KB, 900x900
iwish a qt 3.14 wud rape me, youre so lucky OP
reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>24742266
>and then your alarm clock went off
>>
>>24742266
You probably could have handled that better, but it's still all her fault for being weird.
>>
>>24741043
Oh no, absolutely. If I had a means of getting out of there I would've tried to do that.
But he was 6'3", 250, and a gym rat.
I'm 5'8" and 140. I honestly couldn't get away. Sure, I could scream and get his roommates to help me, but I didn't want to cause a scene? Like in my head I didn't think it was that big of a deal what he was doing.
I realize now that it was, and I should have done something more, but in the moment I thought it better to wait it out.
idk, it's weird how people react to situations in the moment vs how the react after some thought. It's like in movies, when you call the characters stupid and say "oh I would've grabbed that and did this". Chances are you wouldn't have. You would've scrambled just like that character. Stress makes people dumb.
>>
>be me
>no one has ever wanted me in any way
>continue being me
>still me
>forever until I die
>forever and ever
:^^^^^}
>>
>>24737421

I'm ejaculating all over. Like a fucking 3 inch fire hydrant ovet here
>>
>>24742488
What makes any of that unbelievable?

>>24742497
Thanks mate, I know I could've, I didn't want to. I was pissed off and ashamed, and wanted her to know how badly she'd fucked up. I wouldn't try to make up with her even if I had the chance, I just wish it'd never happened.
>>
>>24742640
Stress doesn't make people dumb, stress just shows they are. Good job being too stupid to get yourself out of a problem.
>>
>>24738602
Gonna need the greentext on this one
>>
>>24738867
>>This is such a cute moment omg if we end up dating our story will be so cute
Stop posting
Just die
>>
>>24738170
>short
>10/10 ass
>redhead
>DFC
nigga u gay
>>
>>24740847
True but you got to watch out for the female rapists. Those bitches are fucking dangerous even more so then their male counterparts. Thank god they are rarer though.
>>
>>24738694
Nobody read that, FYI
>>
>>24737421
I've been raped and oddly it was only the women who were successful about it. I've had to learn my lessons the hard way but I am really thankful I wasn't screwed over nearly as hard as some poor bastards who got raped by women were. Still learned the hard way that a girl with a gun is just as dangerous as man with one, its the people closest to you got to watch out for, rope and drugs are effective on both sexes.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 640x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 640x316
Well, I may be able to provide you guys with pics after all. I had no idea threads lasted so long on /r9k/.
>>
why dont I have a ginger slut sending me lewd texts
>>
>>24737421
been there senpai desu
>>
>>24742266
is is most definitely from a porn
nice try faggot
>>
File: 1433884547802.jpg (16 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1433884547802.jpg
16 KB, 256x256
>>24743904
>You wanna cum (all) over (my face) tonight?
>>
Can we tell rape stories from the other perspective?
>>
>>24744150
Guy or girl?

I've never heard it from a female rapist's perspective.
>>
I kind of lost my V from accidental rape. I'm still unsure if it is or not.
>Just turned 18
>Friend says he'll take me to the club
>We have a couple of pints in the pub before we go in
>Got a text from my female drinking buddy
>"What you up to?"
>Tell her I'm about to go into the club
>"You're going to the club? Is it okay if me and my friend come? We just finished work"
>Tell her sure and that we'll wait.
>Hour and a half later she comes in with a 9/10 blondie
>We have a quick drink and a fag before we go in the club
>We buy some drinks inside and go to the patio outside
>At this point, the 9/10 blonde was tipsy
>Standing next to her in a circle, talking.
>Rests her head on my shoulder and grabs my ass
>I don't hold back and suck her face off right there
>She stumbles and hits my nose, it bleeds all over her face
>Quickly wipe it off her and go to the toilets to clean up
>Took about 15 minutes to get it to stop
>Walking down the stairs I see a bouncer talking to her
>Ask what the problem is
>"You know her? Take her home, she's too drunk"
>I walked her outside, something seems different about her
>She keeps trying to fall asleep but grabbing my dick
>Ask her if she wants to fuck nearby
>She nods
>Take her to an allyway and she falls on the floor, pulling me down
>We start kissing again, I push up her skirt and move her panties out the way
>Pull out my dick and push against her poosi
>Too tight to go in
>Try again but friend cockblocks by calling me saying we need to go home
>Call a cab for 9/10 and I
>Something's definitly not right
>We constantly have to stop the cab so she can throw up
>I somehow get her address from her and tell the cabbie
>We arrive and she faceplants the floor getting out
>I help her up and she leads my inside
>Have glorious sex all night
>Fall asleep together
>Woke up in the morning, had morning sex
>I leave her place and tell my female drinking buddy about it the next day
Cont
>>
>>24746158
CONT
>"Anon, I think me and (9/10) we spiked. When you were in the toilet we bought more drinks but weren't paying attention to them"
>Apparently the cutie didn't remeber anything the other night except the morning sex.
>I lost my virginity to a spiked girl at a club
>Basically raped her in an ally
So am I a rapist /R9K/?
Or was I just in the right place at the right time?
>>
>>24740085
>read some foucault
Foucault is to Tumblr as Nietzsche is to Nazis
>>
It's okay, OP. I was raped by a woman too. It wasn't really traumatic, but it does kind of make me sick to my stomach when I look back on it.
>>
File: 1380334135585.jpg (120 KB, 640x496) Image search: [Google]
1380334135585.jpg
120 KB, 640x496
>>24738170
so the first person this girl thought of to console her after her boyfriend broke up with her was you and you don't know her last name?
>>
>>24746205
I'll tell you what you are. You're in the wrong place at the right now.

NORMIE, GET THE FUCK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>24737421
>>24737453
>didn't get fucked in the ass
What a shitty rape story 0/10
>>
>>24746234
What do you mean? I dont know much about Foucalt.
>>
>>24737967
Now imagine you said that exact same thing to a woman.
>>
>>24741043
I hope you get raped, faggot. Then you will realize how hard it is for you mind to not go blank when it happens.
>>
>>24746205
Yeah...I'm pretty sure you raped her.
>>
>>24737539
It's a lie, Anon. A crappy one.
>>
File: 1402127332789.jpg (358 KB, 817x818) Image search: [Google]
1402127332789.jpg
358 KB, 817x818
>>24737421
>>24737453
>>24737791
>>24738170
You lucky son of a bitch, I wish there were redheads that wanted to rape me.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.