[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the nicest thing you've done for anyone? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 476x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 476x476
What's the nicest thing you've done for anyone?

I let my childhood best friend (who happened to be ugly and a virgin) fuck my gf

He's still more or less a loner, but he appreciated it.
>>
Fuck off you disgusting normalfilth.
>>
>>24737400
Did you watch?
>>
I let you to fuck yourself once. Is that good?
>>
>>24737400
>What's the nicest thing you've done for anyone?
I did your mom. She begged for it, saying the only time someone fvcked her, it was by accident.
>>
>>24737400
No way. Is that you, Phillip?
>>
>>24737400
C V C K O L D
V
C
K
O
L
D
>>
File: Hehehehe.jpg (69 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
Hehehehe.jpg
69 KB, 500x496
>>24737400
Nicest thing I've done for someone is to not talk to them. It's also the nicest thing people can do for me.
>mfw I feel like a good person for that.
>>
>>24737416
>>24737424
>>24737455
>>24737444
calm down guys it was a roastie, nothing of value was lost
>>
>>24737476
I'm guessing you aren't Phillip then.
>>
>>24737483
No I'm not Philip.

>>24737424
Not gonna lie, I filmed it secretly. Then I felt guilty and deleted the footage.
>>
Nicest thing I've done is come out of my mothers vagina.
>>
This is a sleeper kuck thread, don't reply to this
>>
>>24737400
Cousin lost her husband last year. Her and her kids started coming around more. They became obsessed with my 3ds. I decided to buy a 2ds and game each for the two of them.
>>
>being the coolest friend helping a fellow robot like us finally have sex (with condor, of course)
>gets called a kuck
That's why you'll never have friends, faggots.You literally care more about a dumb whore than about your brothers.
>>
>>24737640
it is not about "calling" him something.
he is a cvck technically; by definition
>>
>>24737640
No condor, she had birth control though.

Looking back she was kind of a dumbass though. Friendly but too easy to manipulate.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 399x388
>>24737400
>>24737508
REEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS
FUCK OFF YOU KEKOLD SHITHEAD
>>
>>24737794
Get out now tripfag

Out now
>>
>>24737400
I gave a random black guy on the bus who ran out of travelling money some of mine because I still had some left.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.