[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what I can't stand? When people pretend the world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1444681069058.jpg (87 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
1444681069058.jpg
87 KB, 992x744
You know what I can't stand? When people pretend the world isn't against certain people. "Oh the world wasn't against Elliot Rodger, it was all in his head." Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>24737307
it wasnt.
he was just another rich kid with shitty parents.
>>
>>24737307
How was the world against him?
>>
>>24737307
Elliot was legit insane though
>>
>>24737307

All Elliot had to do was have confidence and be himself.
>>
>>24737307
I agree.

>lost the genetic lottery (although he has a pretty nice face)
>he didn't have any real talents
>no girl wanted to be his gf
>no one really wanted to be his friend
>father wasn't there for him, he was always working and took Elliot's stepmother's side every time
>both parents (especially mother) moved a lot
>parents divorced (although mother said it wouldn't happen)
>parents even tried to get rid of him
>stepmother didn't get along with him and presumably even hated him
>the list goes on
>>
>>24737708
>although he has a pretty nice face
he has a feminine face

to women that's the same as being fucking ugly in terms of attraction
>>
The world is against certain people, but it certainly wasn't against him:

>rich parents
>half-white
>drove an expensive car
If he accepted help from other guys instead of getting jealous when they got more female attention than him, maybe he would have actually got a gf.
>>
>>24737307
>"mom the whole world hates me!!!"
lol
>>
File: cat sitting on a pancake.jpg (105 KB, 646x1024) Image search: [Google]
cat sitting on a pancake.jpg
105 KB, 646x1024
>>24737307
Elliot Roger was a hero. He revolted against this unjust "sexually liberated" world in the only way it would let him. He understood what he had to do to advance The Movement and paid the ultimate price for it. He's rolling in his grave now because the cultural progressives are using his actions to appropriate political power.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 500x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 500x420
>mfw I had the same mentality but decided not to shoot up everyone
>>
no one ever messed with him once, just like Cho he had a persectution complex + narcacism and thought 100% random 10/10 blonde white women NOT coming up to him was a direct insult and normies were in the wrong for kicking him out a party after he started shoving people around and throwing drinks at them first
>>
>>24737880
He was thrown out of a party. When he tried to reenter a bunch of guys jumped him and beat him up. That was the moment he decided he was definitely going through with the shooting.
>>
Breivik and Rodgers are my favorite mass shooters. Not to mention Rodgers was legit the good guy in this situation.
>>
>>24737896

read the rest of my post retard, he started it by shoving people off of a wall and would go up to random people and throw drinks at them

he never mentions ONCE in his whole manifesto anyone aggressing against him first, which means it definately didn't happen since he makes out every little thing as a slight against him and would NEVER let it go if someone actually did and write 10 books about it
>>
>>24737916
Lol sorry I didn't read that last part. I'm pretty drunk apologies mate.
>>
99.9% of people could've been successful or at least happy if they had to live Elliot's life. He was an evolutionary failure and thankfully he removed himself from the gene pool with minimal damage.
>>
>>24738017
His material life was great. It was his dysfunctional family, neurotic personality, and asian genes that drove him to the edge.
>>
>>24737914
Do not insult Lord Breivik by comparing him to that miserable little shit.
>>
>>24737708
These.

He was also teased and bullied in school.
>>
>>24737708
>he was an abusive asshole and jerk

You forgot that one.
>>
>>24738284
That was probably of the consequence of being mistreated by the world.
>>
He was my hero and still is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJwetVN5jhA
>>
File: bale_laugh.gif (498 KB, 255x235) Image search: [Google]
bale_laugh.gif
498 KB, 255x235
>>24737307

>Kid can't score poon.
>Is smug.
>Thinks he's better than everyone despite any accomplishments.
>Blames others.
>Makes vlogs about his selfish elementary ideology.
>Kills some people for their 'crimes'
>Kills self

Some of you actually idolize this faggot?
>>
Eliot roger had everything I ever wanted. Fuck that nigger.
>>
Its all about women anyway...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mcSiepW8GY
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.