[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I done it again /r9k/ fml >Be in 5k race >Meet QT 3.14
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1448630800761.png (149 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
1448630800761.png
149 KB, 495x495
I done it again /r9k/ fml

>Be in 5k race
>Meet QT 3.14 while streching
>Conversation goes well
>Like really well
>We get so attached
>I challenge her to a race
>I win and take her to lunch
>While we're eating she talks to me about her job
>She metions she's Bi coastal
>Me being the autistic retard I thought it was a sex slang
>I bring up sex and we both mutually talk about sex and she does too
>She looked awkward but I was too sperged to notice
>After the 1st date she stops calling me
>I keep thinking wtf went wrong when we got along so well
>Today I call her again and she tells me to leave her alone
>She straight up confronts me that she thought I was wierd
>She tells me she felt awkward as fuck when we started talking about sex
>She wanted to leave and all this awkward sex talk felt like an out of body experience to her
>She then proceeds to call me a dumbass for not knowing what Bi coastal means
>I thought she meant she was Bi but Bi coastal means she works coast to coast
>She tells me goodbye and hangs up

Hold me /r9k/
>>
Not your fault anon, these days it could of meant that she sexually identified as a fucking beach or something
>>
Talking about sex on your very first sit down interaction with someone.

Come on. Not doing that is just common sense.
>>
>>24737404
>>24737287

I talk about sex on first dates all the time. If you are confident and teasing it works well.
>>
Normiethread #655357742
>>
>>24737404
Actually it's pretty good flirting sometimes.
>>
>>24737287
>Bi coastal
Must there be a hip term for everything? Don't worry about it OP, you're obviously normal enough to meet women. This is an amusing plot from 2 and a half men, not something to be die in shame from.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.