[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you grow out of being a self-pitying pussy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: efa.jpg (183 KB, 787x917) Image search: [Google]
efa.jpg
183 KB, 787x917
When did you grow out of being a self-pitying pussy?
>>
>>24737283

That's for you to decide, pussy.
>>
You realize r9k is a pity party right?
>>
>>24737283

I'm a retard and read that wrong
>>
when I learned that wooden pikes aren't meant for pushing into the ovaries of women in disguise
>>
File: 1422418787743.jpg (155 KB, 938x1409) Image search: [Google]
1422418787743.jpg
155 KB, 938x1409
When I turned 22.

I was driving home one night when suddenly I got a burning hot rush of anger and determination that carried me all the way through uni.

Still don't know where it came from.
>>
>>24737343
Good for you, bro.
>>
it was before 13 year olds started making threads like this one
>>
>>24737283
Do you know where you are?

originul comment, donut steal
>>
>>24737283
Reminder that to normies, every instance of identifying an external cause of one's condition, such as one's parents or environment, is 'blaming'. Yes, their brains are as undeveloped as that.
>>
>>24737343
anger = norepinephrine = motivation
>>
>>24738879
>blames parents and ''environment''
>doesn't go beyond this, to realize that his condition is one of post-modern capitalist society in general, amplified through the alienating effects of the digital sphere
>>
>>24738903
Probably. Good point.
>>
>>24737283

about a month and a half ago.

a few weeks before that i also started nofap and i'm still a it

getting my shit together now
>>
Wrong board, friend.
>>
>>24737283
>self-pity
this meme again

I still have no idea what the fuck "self-pity" is exactly, I don't print out a picture of myself and mourn myself.

If you have a way out there is no point in getting frustrated or depressed, but we don't have a way out. It is unrealistic for me to expect to be taken seriously at a job interview for a job scrubbing toilets. If I manage to get a job I'd probably be constantly insulted and belittled by coworkers. Everyone I try to talk to makes it clear they think I am a twat. Normies keep telling me that not everyone is like that but if you met me you'd cringe and hate me as well.

So I'm going to express my frustration and depression. I am not doing it perpetually, I am not like this all the time, but I'm not going to pretend that there isn't a problem. There is no place for me in this society and every day people make me miserable. I'm glad it annoys you. Keep trying to defend this shitty society and pretend there isn't a problem all you want, you're not going to shut me up. You've already taken everything from me so what are you going to do next?
>>
>>24739248
Stop finding excuses.
>>
16-17

First GF ever broke up with me, I realized it was because I was self-pitying and victimizing myself all the time.

Never blame anyone but yourself, anons. It really helps you grow.
>>
This year. Don't know exactly when. I think the last time I cried was around April or May, but I remember being depressed and self loathing during my birthday in July.
>>
>>24739248

the world IS shitty. the world IS disgusting and revolting.
doesn't mean that you have to pass on LIFE.
you can't keep giving away your power

it's called external locus of control. look it up
>>
Yeah you're not allowed self-pity. You just have to let normies walk over you and shit on you for being inferior. But at the same time you must try really hard to fit in with them. Yep, that's what normies want you to do.
>>
Just the other day
>>
>>24739426
>You just have to let normies walk over you and shit on you for being inferior. But at the same time you must try really hard to fit in with them.

This. Normie motivation is just 'just succeed like ~~*==[[I]]==*~~ succeeded, you just need to be like ~~*==[[ME]]==*~~, if you do things that ~~*==[[I HAVE DONE]]==*~~, then you'll succeed, just as it has been ~~*==[[MY PRIVILEGE TO SUCCEED]]==*~~'. It is just a boast and an insult combined.
>>
>>24737283
Pity? I never pitied myself. I just have problems, that's all.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.