[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me a senior quote, faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 640x1136
Give me a senior quote, faggots
>>
"My penis cannot get fully erect."
>>
File: Burgerpants_f4424c_5726671.png (4 KB, 381x381) Image search: [Google]
Burgerpants_f4424c_5726671.png
4 KB, 381x381
"Smhtbhfam" - Ludwig Wittgenstein

Or pic related
>>
"I chug dick!"
>>
JUST

le funny robot muting meme
>>
>>24737117
"Big dicks can only oppress the small masses. That's why I'm chode"
-Voltaire
>>
"My homies say that pussy takes a toll on dudes, but my easy pass dick just slides right through."

-Ulysses S. Grant
>>
She said "I never want to make you mad
I just want to make you proud"
I said "Baby just make me cum
Then don't make a sound"
-Osho
>>
>>24737117
^ literally this desu senpai
>>
>>24737117
"Life is more than fame, rock and roll, and thrills. All the riches of the kings end up in wills" - Jon Foreman
That was mine
>>
" It is such a shameful pity that my ideal world cannot be created."
>>
"The forbidden month for the forbidden month, and forbidden things in retaliation. And one who attacketh you, attack him in like manner as he attacked you. Observe your duty to Allah, and know that Allah is with those who ward off evil."
-Qu'ran 002.194
>>
"Roasties not welcome"
>>
"No hymen, no diamond!"

don't blox me hiroshimoot
>>
"I don't know what everyone is getting so butthurt about. I was just doing it for the lulz."
-Adolf Hitler, 1945
>>
File: elevator.jpg (32 KB, 500x471) Image search: [Google]
elevator.jpg
32 KB, 500x471
"I have mastered and transcended memedom, lo and behold as I thrust the world into a new era of epic internet culture"
>>
"How strange it is to be anything at all"

Was mine.
>>
Posr more
>>
I had phone sex with a 52 year old woman pretending to be a 43 year old woman who was pretending to be her mother when I was 16 years old
>>
>>24737749
Ha go back to mu faggot
>>
"When you fall, the only rope than can pull you out of it is yourself"
-Brendan Rodgers
>>
you're waifu a shit
-Gianni Versace
>>
"You guys are alright"

THIS IS AN ORIGINAL FUCKING POST NIGGAS TONGUE MY ANUS
>>
"When my wife goes to get the groceries, and the house is all to myself, I have started to then use this free time to drive my new Ford Crown Victoria to the nearest flea infested corner in the ghetto to pick up young black bucks, drive them back, take them into my home; feed them, clean them, clothe them so that when my wife and daughter return home, its just me and the bucks sitting at the table. First time they didn't know what was for dinner. Now, we do all our shopping at flea infested nigger corners, preferably by the barber shop."
-Louis Szekely
>>
"googoo gaga"
>>
>>24737117
"FUCKING NORMIES!! GET OFF MY BOARD"

If trips then you have to.
>>
File: 1449073924442.jpg (40 KB, 196x325) Image search: [Google]
1449073924442.jpg
40 KB, 196x325
>>24737117

"Tick tock, collegekeks."

- if you're not going to college
>>
"You can't catch herpes twice."
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.