[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has whiteknighting ever gotten you laid?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13
Has whiteknighting ever gotten you laid?
>>
God the ending was fucking hilarious. White knight got what he deserved.
>>
No, but being a sperg got me a hot makeout session in the club once.
>>
>>24737077
why do you lie on 4chan?
>>
>>24737088
No, it seriously did.
I had to lose my virginity to a prostitute though.
>>
File: frog(333).jpg (17 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
frog(333).jpg
17 KB, 226x223
>but ended up being friends
HAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY FUCKING GOD
B T F O
T
F
O

Fucking whiteknights, i swear to god...
>>
File: louis cuck king.jpg (67 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
louis cuck king.jpg
67 KB, 558x750
>and ended up being friends

the dude sounds like a major fag
>>
File: 1445815888602.jpg (172 KB, 750x834) Image search: [Google]
1445815888602.jpg
172 KB, 750x834
>>24737049
>whiteknighting
>getting anyone laid
Just look at pic related
>If I wasn't single
kek
>>
File: topkek.jpg (24 KB, 446x500) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
24 KB, 446x500
>>24737049
"We went on a few dates but ended up being friends".

Epic.
>>
>>24737133
>i would treat her like a coddled child
Good because that is exactly what women are
>>
>>24737133
Jesus, that's pathetic.
>>
>>24737049
>the bully in college

Holy fuck Americans . . . you guys really never grow out of the high school bullshit, do you?
>>
>>24737179
Pls no bully me desu senpai
>>
The problem is what defines "whiteknighting". For some robots, it means "not being a total asshole to girls". In which case yes, it has gotten me laid.
>>
>>24737192
>robots
>having sex
I want the normies to leave forever t b h f a m
>>
File: Internet_white_knight.gif (81 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
Internet_white_knight.gif
81 KB, 500x396
>>24737049
fuck all whiteknights. Fucking jewified idiots
>>
>>24737077
Same here, family, only with me it was the back row of a Counting Crows concert in the 90s.
>>
Why does r9k hate white knights so much? They're usually stupid cuccs, but hating one would be like hating a child for doing something dumb
>>
>>24737077
>being a sperg got me a hot makeout session in the club once.
wtf
how?
>>
>>24737243
White knight culture enables women being shitty human beings.
>>
I want, just for once in my fucking and miserable life, reddit to leave.

Ree.
>>
File: UNETHICAL.jpg (38 KB, 720x273) Image search: [Google]
UNETHICAL.jpg
38 KB, 720x273
>>24737133
>literally treating her like a young bedwetting child that shit its diaper during the night
well, except the junk food.

Why are americans such woman-worshipping kekolds? Maybe rabid anti-male radical feminism wouldn't be running rampant if you didn't spoil all your women down there.
>>
>>24737294
But i enjoy making fun of them
>>
>>24737077
Is it hard to make out in a club?
>>
>>24737314
its genetic, beta whites are submissive and alphas are simply degenerated
i'm happy theyr shitty poluting country will be erased
>>
>>24737133
>"If I wasn't single"

Wow, can't believe such a nice guy doesn't have a gf.
>>
File: image.png (86 KB, 981x426) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86 KB, 981x426
>>24737049
I'm glad my image is still around.
>>
>>24737133
Why would you treat the woman you love like some addled child? If I woke up to this, I would sleep in because it's my day off, and then we would deal with this shit like adults. Since when is having your period a traumatic fucking experience? This retard be raised by a single mother yo.
>>
>>24737257
>saturday nite clubbing with the lads
>see two girls who were a year above us back in high-school
>one of them seems really determined to hook me up with the other one
>literally tells me to be direct with her and have fun, then leaves us alone
>I awkwardly talk to the other girl for a bit and sperg out numerous times
>she seems really tense and doesn't want to do anything
>after a few more drinks we end up making out, dancing and cuddling for the rest of the night
>she didn't want my number at the end, didn't really want to speak with me afterwards and you could tell she thought I was either awkward as fuck during kissing or on the dancefloor

You could say everything happened despite me being a massive sperg desu.
Still, it helps if you stop giving a fuck about small failures like that, and focus on the positives. I still had my fun for the night and that's what counts.
>>
File: image.png (514 KB, 591x2834) Image search: [Google]
image.png
514 KB, 591x2834
>Feminism's white knights
>>
>>24737359
>brony
>being gay as fuck

Nothing wrong here.
>>
>>24737378
haha anon doesn't know how to kiss!
>>
>>24737359
>"sucking my girlfriend's penis"

This is what happens when an entire generation is raised on the internet.
>>
>>24737375
Ohhhhhhh.

I thought it was poop for a second... yea I was confused
>>
>everyone finds it totally plausible a grown man supposedly threw a fucking hamburger at a woman for no damn reason
Let it sink in.
>>
>>24737270
Pretty much this. Most modern women are dumb children, but betas are the people who enable them and led to the rise of bs like feminism.
>>
>>24737391
Totally sexy fucking some girl thinking about how tomorrow, if she regrets it, she can call it rape and go to the cops. It's not about consent, it's about enabling lying cunts and killing the possibility of passion and spontaneity.
>>
>>24737407
Kek, at least I got some practice.
>>
File: 1405174380188.png (13 KB, 452x251) Image search: [Google]
1405174380188.png
13 KB, 452x251
>>24737391
Her words at the end are just so mindfucking
>Just because someone wants to socialize and date doesn't mean we're bad victims or that our experiences haven't been that bad
>When we talk about sexual assault or prevention, there tends to be the perception of 'oh, you've ruined someone's life'. My life was not ruined.
Like what the fuck does shy try to communicate? That she can't decide whether it's good or bad to be a victim since apparently it may destroy her hookup experience?
>>
>>24737049
About as many times as your retarded tripcode, faggot.
>>
Yep, whiteknighting never works. She probably would have blown that guy who threw the big mac in her hair. She might even gain some weight from going down on his big mac.
>>
>>24737547
Force feed her what? Her feminine penis?
>>
Those women aren't actually "forever alone". They could easily get with guys on their level but they'll never give them a chance. They want Chad's only.

90% of them have dated before and it's always some guy who only used them for sex, but they enjoy it anyway because a night with Chad is worth more than a life with a non-Chad.

Another thing is that the place is full of asian and black girls crying because white guys don't pay attention to them. Go date your own race.
>>
>>24737547

fat girls are fucking gross
>>
>>24737391
>he was a total fuckboy about consent

What does this even mean
>>
>>24737547
I also don't get this:

>there tends to be the perception of 'oh, you've ruined someone's life'. My life was not ruined.

That reads like the perception is that it's the activists who ruined lives, not the people who assaulted them, which makes her response nonsensical. Maybe it was just phrased poorly and got past the editors?
>>
>>24737908

It doesn't mean anything; it's a generic insult. A woman didn't get her way and had to lob an ad hominem.
>>
>>24737133
fucking hell this is embarrassing
>>
>White Knighting
>Friend zone
>Keks

Some of you have really hit the bottom of human perception. Just treat people the way you want to be treated. It's not hard. In the process you might actually find yourself having loving, balanced relationships with people that care for you beyond some bullshit human-constructed social hierarchy scheme.

You should start seeing women as people. If you're compatible with them, then sure, date. If you're not, then it's OK to be friends. You don't have to use women as some bullshit fix to your insecurity issues as it comes to your place in society. Your lack of an ability to befriend half the human population--which is an enigma to me because it's like you don't have mothers, sisters, cousins, coworkers, peers, etc.--is a problem. Hell, the best sexual encounter I ever had came out of a friendship.

If anyone tells you otherwise or in any way insinuates that it's all just some sick biological game, go find someone else to talk to. There's 7 billion people out there and they're not all shit.

/rant
>>
>>24737547
Big girls are submissive as hell. I was banging a chubby once and made her do all kinds of stuff and threatened anal if she didn't deepthroat me or annoyed me in some way. After a month or so we were drinking at my place and I would make her gag down on my dick for shots. It was finally that night I blew my load in her ass.

Dumped her soon after for whatever reason.
>>
>>24738305
Name one way in which women are people.

Women might as well be lizards disguised as humans imitating behavior to act as parasites.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 601x601
>>24738305
I'm loving all this fresh pasta being posted lately
>>
>>24737133
I don't get this.

Surely, as a grown ass girl, she should be able to figure out when to cover up her vagina so it doesn't bleed everywhere. Just as I can stop myself from shitting the bed.

I'd tell her to get up and clean the shit up. Yeah it's natural but it's also fucking disgusting. Me pissing myself is "natural", does that mean I can piss myself in bed now?
>>
>>24738359
I'm not going to pretend that I'm at all capable of analyzing 3.5 billion people based off my 23 years on earth.

Anything negative you say about women can easily also go for men, too. You encounter an example of a women doing something you don't like in your life, and then assume that women are all evil creatures. You encounter a man doing the same thing, but you don't make the same conclusion. I wonder why.
>>
>>24737133
>A "cycle"
>literally happens once a month
>biological changes signal its coming
>not mature enough to use a fucking tampon or pad
>>
>>24737391
>is this okay ? Is this okay?
>>
>>24737391
>be girl
>before date, literally threaten man by telling her that you know the police chief in case he sexually assaults you
>get buttblasted when the man isn't okay with this

Fucking what?
>>
>>24738527
Shitlord should have understood how oppressed she is in modern rape culture and applauded her strength. If he's not planning to rape anyone what's the big deal?
>>
>>24738415
Pretending like women and men are even in the same category of evil is straight delusion.
>>
>>24738374
You have conscious control of that though - even in your sleep, you can hold your bladder.

A woman's period can occur basically at any time - before they've woken up.
>>
>>24738709
Yeah but it's a monthly cycle that happens at the same time, and it's not like it randomly comes out of nowhere. They know when it's coming before it comes.

And even so, it's still fucking nasty not to mention unhygienic. I don't really want someone bleeding all over my sheets, even if it is natural. Especially when it's very easily preventable.
>>
>>24738709
A woman's period, commonly referred to as a "cycle", tends to happen on a regular interval.

Hence the name cycle. My current gf had that shit down like clockwork until she got the IUD. No more periods is the best invention ever.
>>
>>24737049
It's kinda funny how the guy got friendzoned, but this isn't so much whiteknighting.
Throwing a big mac at someone in college (if the story is even true) is pretty much unacceptable and well deserving of a punch.
Or is this normal behaviour in the US?
>>
>>24738305

>Just treat people the way you want to be treated.

That's absurd and rarely works. Men and women want different things. Men also want friends who are lovers a lot more often than women, who tend to compartmentalize social roles.

The ideas you quote are just memes, and I do see women as people. But I have been rejected romantically for reasons that simultaneously make me a "good friend". Including being constructive rather than just coddling people.
>>
>>24738818
It happens in a cycle, sure. But the day when it starts, is predictable, but not entirely certain. I think it's unfair to say a woman should have to take preparatory measures to stop herself bleeding well in advance just because you might be a bit grossed out.

It's really just a bit of blood, anon
>>
>>24739169
Human life isn't about fitting a static mold. It's about constant change and evolution. The very fact that we're communicating through a medium without ever coming in physical contact is evidence of this. Don't let yourself fall into others' traps. Learn to make your own god damned mind about things and stop letting shallow, misguided people pull you down. Find your own inner power and stand strong.
>>
>>24739392
Is that you, Deepak?

Seriously though what the fuck does that mean? Are you saying I should ignore people who reject me and just be based MGTOW?
>>
File: 12454377345347734534534533643.png (90 KB, 639x954) Image search: [Google]
12454377345347734534534533643.png
90 KB, 639x954
>>24739350
>I think it's unfair to say a woman should have to take preparatory measures to stop herself bleeding well in advance just because you might be a bit grossed out.
Just control yourself ffs... I don't get how women can have the audacity to call anyone a 'manchild' if they piss and shit themselves all the time during their 'adulthood'.
>>
File: 1391209139102.jpg (249 KB, 788x1170) Image search: [Google]
1391209139102.jpg
249 KB, 788x1170
>periods
Seriously, they make these vaginal implants now that literally disable the menstrual cycle and prevent pregnancies. Why wouldn't any woman want this, if for nothing more to guarantee you don't accidentally father Jamal's kid?
>>
>>24739451
>what the fuck does that mean?
Humans are capable of great things. However, they only achieve things when they realize the current limitations and learn to CHANGE things. The universe is not by any means an immutable place. It is subject to the change you bring into it--no matter how small. If you think humans are some static race that has no possibility of redemption or development, then you are down the wrong path. Think of the human race as a rising beast rather than a fallen angel.

>should I ignore people who reject me
Don't ignore it, but don't go about thinking that it's always your fault. Consider that they're rejecting you might be a fault of their own, too. Everyone has faults and everyone hides them extremely well. Don't go about thinking otherwise.

>MGTOW
Eh, this is too much of an ultimatum. Fuck extremes. Find your own grey area. Yes, work on personal development. That's what I mean. Develop yourself and grow, but help others develop and grow as well.
>>
>>24739626
>Why wouldn't any woman want this, if for nothing more to guarantee you don't accidentally father Jamal's kid?
Because that's what they want, a caramel token of "tolerance" and "progression".
https://youtu.be/anx6jMNHLFc
>>
>>24737359
https://youtu.be/xTKkQ5VCW7g
>>
>>24738305
>In the process you might actually find yourself having loving, balanced relationships with people that care for you beyond some bullshit human-constructed social hierarchy scheme.
Lol
>Hell, the best sexual encounter I ever had came out of a friendship.
>muh millenials friends fuck each other

>If anyone tells you otherwise or in any way insinuates that it's all just some sick biological game, go find someone else to talk to. There's 7 billion people out there and they're not all shit.
But according to you i am shit so why should i take you seriously?
>>
>>24737391
>Is this okay? Is this okay?

Quickest way to lose a girl is to be completely insecure
>>
>>24739663
>Don't ignore it, but don't go about thinking that it's always your fault. Consider that they're rejecting you might be a fault of their own, too. Everyone has faults and everyone hides them extremely well. Don't go about thinking otherwise.
But according to the normie narrative everything is my fault and i am the most flawed being in existence.

>Yes, work on personal development. That's what I mean. Develop yourself and grow, but help others develop and grow as well.
Nobody has ever helped me even when i asked for help i had to pull myself together on my own
>>
>>24737049

No, but it got one my best friends his wife. Lovely gal.

Basically they met after she got mugged down in mexico (he's canadian, she's american), he went barrelling through the bushes after him and took him down, got the purse back.

Motherfucker is lucky he didn't get shot, lol.

But she sure seemed to appreciate it. They have 3 kids together now and are happily married.
>>
>>24740226
>Basically they met after she got mugged down in mexico (he's canadian, she's american), he went barrelling through the bushes after him and took him down, got the purse back.
fucking Chad, fuck off normalfag
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.