[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at work >big black HR lady always flirts with me >yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: sadfrog.jpg (34 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
34 KB, 960x540
>at work
>big black HR lady always flirts with me
>yesterday she winks at me and says "hey baby" while I'm walking by
>can't file a complaint to HR for harrassment
Anyone ever have a similar situation?
>>
>not going for the free pussy
>>
>>24737007
can't handle the bantz irl lmao
>>
>>24737026
>big black lady
I don't think you understand, internet man.
>>
>>24737039
Not sure YOU understand. They are usually savages in bed
>>
Anon, have you tried asking her to stop?
>>
>>24737069
Is there a way to manipulate her into giving a good word so I'll get the promotion?
>>
>>24737007
Probably act like a passive-aggressive ninny don't you?
>>
>>24737094
Invite her for dinner, fuck her, then use it as manipulation
>>
>>24737100
No, I just say hi to her in passing and smile.
>>
>>24737007
>be me
>7th grade
>obese black girl grabs my junk everyday for like a month
>it feels pretty good, but she's disgusting
>but she never says anything to me, so I'm puzzled what's going on
>think attractive white qts will do this to me someday
>35 now and that's the most contact I'll ever have with a female
>>
>>24737007
Yep I know that exact feel. There's an obese ugly woman in her late forties where I work who frequently makes sexual comments towards me (I'm 23). If our genders were reversed I could easily sue but society has decided it's totally fine and I should be flattered
>>
>>24737162
>>24737147
These are totally different. OP's problem is the culprit is the person who he's supposed to be filling complaints with.
>>
>>24737162
Just fucking eat her pussy you wimp. Smash that shit up.
>>
i was about 17 when this 65+ year old co-worker grabbed my ass. I said "Don't touch me there again" She replies calmly with "I didn't mean it!"

fucker
>>
>>24737366
She's grotesque, an also married. I an do much better than that.
>>
All the girls call me baby and sweetie, never really saw a problem with it.

one girl actually slaps my butt sometimes, but she does it to everyone, it's a wonder she hasn't been hit with sexual harassment yet, but she's fun and I don't personally care
>>
>>24737443

No, you really can't.
>>
>>24737567
You don't know shit about me m8
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.