[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why do women dislike the idea of having huge tits anyway?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
So why do women dislike the idea of having huge tits anyway? I mean back problems aside (since 2d girls seem unaffected by them) they still seem apprehensive about it. What gives?
>>
>>24736987
I guess just the social connotation with them, like people automatically think they're bimbos or get by with their looks. Get stared at constantly, don't have many clothing stores that have their proportion sizes, boobs really large get in the way sometimes.
>>
>>24736987
breast envy by chestlets is real.
>>
>>24737079
Wouldn't a chestlet want to overcompensate anyway?
>>
File: 1442186365766.jpg (172 KB, 1066x1600) Image search: [Google]
1442186365766.jpg
172 KB, 1066x1600
>>24736987
Huge tits are a huge plus
>>
>>24738224
women don't over compensate, they just blame society for what men like, and shame guys for liking big tits.
>someone has mommy issues
>what are you 12?
>those are gross how do you like that?
>etc.
>>
i am flat chested enough that I don't need a bra...Why would I want to have to wear a bra all the time? that alone would suck enough. Plus I couldn't look androgynous, the shits would be bouncing everywhere all the time, it would be harder to find clothes, they would probably hurt, etc. etc.

It's a personal aesthetics thing, some girls like boobs some don't. I mean to be honest I would get my tits removed if I had the money to spare.
>>
>>24736987
If they have small boobs.
Sour Grapes.
If they have big boobs
They only say that they would dislike it, but don't mean it
It's to inflate their own value.
They do it so people think they would be still as hot without big boobs, basically what a woman means is "I'm so fucking hot, that even without my big boobs I'd be so fucking hot Lol these boobs aren't special to me! I'm so hot I'd sacrifice beauty for comfort!" All this while wearing uncomfortable and revealing dress, with tons of make up, and shoes they can't run in.
Do you really believe they dislike it?
No.
They love it.
>>
Because men already don't take me seriously at work. I don't need huge breasts to add to that.
Even though I enjoy the appearance of large breasts, I can't because it's seen is unprofessional
>>
File: 1439585341078.jpg (751 KB, 936x1405) Image search: [Google]
1439585341078.jpg
751 KB, 936x1405
>>24738967

then why do get reductions exist?
>>
>>24739240
Women are herd animals and some small % gets rused into just following what everyone else says despite lowering their attractiveness.
>>
>>24739240
For some extreme cases.
Others, Some women may actually have problems and really need.
And they usually do it when they are older.
>>
>>24739286
Some women just look better with a smaller chest. Some, not all.
>>
File: 1439360345725.jpg (556 KB, 966x4173) Image search: [Google]
1439360345725.jpg
556 KB, 966x4173
>>24736987
So why do women dislike the idea of having a huge belly anyway? I mean back problems aside (since 2d girls seem unaffected by them) they still seem apprehensive about it. What gives?
>>
Because people are stupid and bully each other for even the slightest difference. Women, being more dependent on complete acceptance of others, hate standing out as being unusual, even in a good way. Instead of being confident, they're bullied by their "friends" into changing until they're the same as everyone else. Or they have a pedo bf that hates big tits.

Some women are especially retarded and think it's easier to undergo unnecessary surgery than lose weight the right way.
>>
they are hugely inconvenient in almost every aspect of life

just trying to sleep with them is an absolute nightmare, beyond painful on my back, painful on my side, and on my front ? HAHAHAHAHAAA
and being a smaller girl with big tits is the absolute worst moneywise, nothing is even remotely available near your sizes, everything has to be custom fit, bras really really arent cheap, and getting clothes are mostly in the same boat, thankfully im fashion retarded anyway.

They get in the way of everything, knocking shit over or stopping you fitting through things, and bending over means you have to rearrange everything, guys dont seem to realise how fucking sweaty tits get either, it can get pretty fucking gross in even slightly warm weather.

they're fun to play with though
>>
>>24739868
so something like op's image would be out of the question?
>>
>>24738249
>Her tits keep getting larger
Thank you based gened or whoever game them to her, you made my breast expansion fetish a reality.
>>24739240
Usually it's because >muh back and the cunt is too lazy to exercise her muscles so that it's not a problem. For others, like in the case of Merilyn Senkova, it was doctor's orders after they found lumps in her cow tits.
>>24739694
Because that's actually unhealthy in real life? The only actual health issue with cow tits is back pain, but that's remedied by not being a fat ass.
>>
File: 1164549370215.jpg (13 KB, 84x276) Image search: [Google]
1164549370215.jpg
13 KB, 84x276
>He doesn't like flat chests

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>24739893
you mean would i want those? no way, mine arent that silly anime huge, but they're more than big enough, i'd never want something like that and they also look silly, they should be drooping like >>24738249
there's no way those napkins can hold that shit, tits are heavy
>>
>>24739868
>they're fun to play with though
why do all girls say this? are you just being 'one of the guys' or are you bisexual?
>>
>>24739960
it's like a big stress ball, minus the squeezing of course, i didnt mean playing with them in a sexual way. just in the same way its fun to twirl your hair in your fingers i guess
>>
>>24739960
They're errogenous areas anon, it's like calling you gay for stroking your monkey during your alone time.
>>
File: 1438197424224.jpg (87 KB, 500x774) Image search: [Google]
1438197424224.jpg
87 KB, 500x774
>>24739959
>implying tits are only good looking if they look like they are made of concrete
I have no problems with tits dropping a bit honestly, i even prefer it since its more natural looking
>>
>>24739936
It's not 2003 anymore, pedo.
>>
They get in the way.
Clothes are less form fitting
Bigger bras
Men pay more attention to your tits more if they're big
Less sensation

I'm glad I'm AA.
>>
>>24736987
bras are really uncomfortable and it makes it hard to shop for clothes that aren't ridiculously revealing :-/ and having dudes stare at them constantly sucks
that being said i wear a ddd and would kill for bigger boobs t b h
>>
>>24741028
so something like op's image would be a good size?
>>
>>24740992
>Men pay more attention to your tits more if they're big
Men are going to be paying attention to you regardless chestlet. Men are biologially attracted to larger body parts, and since it's still fairly rare to see, of course they might take a glance or two at nature's beauty.
>>
>>24741136
She probably weighs a couple hundred pounds so no.
>>
>>24741136
like an f or a g cup ideally i think :-/// but they stop making cute bras around a c
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.