[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: small_sad.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
small_sad.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
Mom and dad are gone for the weekend.

I wanna get absolutely blasted, forget about myself, just disappear. I've only ever gotten tipsy so far by drinking a few liters of beer.

What do I need to have a good weekend?
>>
Just get 6pk of Miller Fortune or Bud Platinum. Could also try Four Loko Gold. Taste like Red Bull. Rondom disclaimer, don't drink if your under age! Best of luck to you my friend.
>>
Goose island 312 is my favorite. Try it out. If not sam adams winter lager is good too.
>>
>>24736763
A few litres of beer only gets you tipsy? Do you weigh 400 lbs?
>>
File: 1449191286742.jpg (305 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
1449191286742.jpg
305 KB, 1440x960
robitussin
>>
>>24736892
No, I drink European beers so it's around 6%.

Is gin tonic good?
>>
>>24736923
I don't believe you. Three litres of 6% beer is around 20 units of alcohol. That'd get a normal sized male smashed.

I like gin and tonics depending on the gin I'm using. If you like licorice and juniper then you'll love gin.
>>
>>24736978
I'm 195cm and 78kg so believe what you want.

I don't know who gets smashed after 3 liters of beer it's like 6 bottles, Jesus, that's like children dosage.
>>
>>24737027
3 litres of beer is about 9 bottles smart one. I'm starting to think you shouldn't be drinking at all.
>>
>>24736978

It's not really enough to get you smashed, but definitely more than tipsy.

If you want to get drunk quickly, just drink some 40% vodka or something, it's probably the best value for money. Personally, I prefer ginger wines, since they're moderately strong (12-14%) and actually taste really nice.
>>
>>24737064
There are people that order small bottles?

You seriously go to a bar and order a small beer?
>>
File: 1446493129204.gif (1 MB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
1446493129204.gif
1 MB, 220x200
>>24736763
get the cheapest bottle of Vodka and two bottles of the sweetest cheapest white-wine. If your one of those fags who say that alcohol tastes pleasent go out and buy yourself a midshelf-vodka and 2 bottles of martini. Mix in 1 part vodka 2 part martini.
Sit down for maximum effect. Drink 3 normal sized cups of the mixture, stand up, start doing push-ups, squats and lunges for maximum dehydration. When feeling thirsty due to sports, get another cup of vodka/martini (vodka/dessert white wine).

You'll "disappear" for sure. Might even go kill when you drink to much of it.

Protip: do 2 parts vodka 1 part dessert-wine (it will still only taste like sweet wine, when you've bought ok vodka and not windowcleaner)

Alternativly use sprite. Sprite is the daterape-soda of choice for a reason.

Personally I'd stop with the alcohol though end get with the times. Use shrooms or MDMA
>>
File: image.jpg (1008 KB, 3000x1956) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1008 KB, 3000x1956
>>24738160

>shrooms
>not acid
You disappoint anon-sama
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.