[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAILY REMINDER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: NORMIES LEAVE ME ALONE.jpg (30 KB, 490x351) Image search: [Google]
NORMIES LEAVE ME ALONE.jpg
30 KB, 490x351
DAILY REMINDER

These are the bare minimum requirements to be a robot

1. You are male
2. You are 18+
3. You are a virgin

If you are not at the very least all of these three things then you are not a robot and should GTFO
>>
You need to leave if you;

>Have had a girlfriend
>Have a girlfriend
>Have female friends
>Have female contacts in your phone (Mom is fine).
>>
>>24736585
I've made up some female contacts on my phone if anyone ever for any reason looks through it
>>
>>24736585
>You need to leave if you;
But I won't. #mischief
>>
>>24736585
I've got a few female contacts in my phone from group work and such in my university classes.
No idea why they gave me their numbers tbqh, they never texted me
>>
>no mention of friends and acquaintances

Guess how I know you're a normie, OP.

>>24736585
>>24736655
>>24736616
Fuck off.

Owning a cellphone = normie
>>
>>24736681
My parents gave it to me senpai, I didn't ask for it
>tfw no friends to call anyway
>>
>>24736721
Lies! OP is full of shit with his bad apologies.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24736585
yeah you are not like the king of the board are ya>}?
>>
Lol but I like laughing at all of wastes of semen
>>
Fuck off OP, half the people on this board are normies. Where the fuck to do you think you are?

>reeeeeeeeeee my board

It was never your board and the whole thing is a fucking meme.

Fuck off to /wiz/, not that they'll want your memspouting nonsense.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.